What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone share save for new version pls ?
I have a save but you won't be able to see the scenes I've seen already. the Dream only apparently lets you see the scenes that happened in one single day and resets. though I edited out Kana's stats so her 'Fallen' degree is around 2000+ if you want that I can share that.

Herherse1986

Reputation score
I have a save but you won't be able to see the scenes I've seen already. the Dream only apparently lets you see the scenes that happened in one single day and resets. though I edited out Kana's stats so her 'Fallen' degree is around 2000+ if you want that I can share that.
I'd want a save that has 2000+ corruption, please do share yours.

Aikomeow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok thank you

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Tell me if it does not work.
Save works but you have to replace an older save slot, also part 3 of the examine screen does not show and spits out an error. Are you using the first test version demo?

Save works but you have to replace an older save slot, also part 3 of the examine screen does not show and spits out an error. Are you using the first test version demo?
ohh nevermind, apparently after the toilet scene part 3 just works. It could be that the latest test build is just buggy

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When you start a new game, there is 2 options you gotta select the first is kinda irrelevant but the second you have to say Yes. Because it will unlock all the status screen from 1-5. status screen 4 is not working atm the devs kinda messed the coding there. so you can only view 1 2 3 and 5
Is there any way to change back that choice if you started with the other?
Or just a way to unlock the girl stats through the game?

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to change back that choice if you started with the other?
Or just a way to unlock the girl stats through the game?
nop gotta start a new one. as far as Ive seen. I had to start a new one xD

ohh nevermind, apparently after the toilet scene part 3 just works. It could be that the latest test build is just buggy
strange. for me status screen 3 is working fine. lemme give you another save.

Attachments

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
JP v2.1 with bugs patched
wow. It was updated? I just checked their Ci-en seems nothing new though... how did you get this? still the same post saying its going to be updated around midnight...

edit. Oof Ci-en just got upated. thanks for the early notice.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seems like the status screen was patched out and now we can't see what she's going through now. There is no bug now with page 4 but we need to unlock it somehow.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Seems like the status screen was patched out and now we can't see what she's going through now. There is no bug now with page 4 but we need to unlock it somehow.
You can buy the upgrades on the mc's computer.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dont know if this is a bug but female MC tends to give BJs in the CR even if I literally had her in my sights for like the whole day lol. been going thru the CR and back that whole night and nothing. the calls was also fine. then the next day I check her status screen she did give a BJ and saw the recollection to find she DID the BJ wth? how??

Can anyone verify if the Sec. Cams scenes are only 3? (the kissing, the groping back stuck to the wall, groping boobs stuck to the wall.) or is it 6? with the clothes partially off? or are they just there in Memory room for nothing?

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
dont know if this is a bug but female MC tends to give BJs in the CR even if I literally had her in my sights for like the whole day lol. been going thru the CR and back that whole night and nothing. the calls was also fine. then the next day I check her status screen she did give a BJ and saw the recollection to find she DID the BJ wth? how??

Can anyone verify if the Sec. Cams scenes are only 3? (the kissing, the groping back stuck to the wall, groping boobs stuck to the wall.) or is it 6? with the clothes partially off? or are they just there in Memory room for nothing?
You need to save her from Lawrence by interacting with her, just running around and ignoring her will just let the events happen.