What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dang she's a beauty. Don't be getting my hopes up so high just to be disappointed.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Dang she's a beauty. Don't be getting my hopes up so high just to be disappointed.
Gotta say, art has vastly improved since his first game, so don't think you'll be.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New demo and release date for game (hopefully) set for mid-October has been set on the dlsite, which is migratable to the full game(?):

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems there is a bug on the newest demo where you cant exit the surveilance system.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Gonna stab a WIP walkthrough here, focusing on pure route since ntr is easy:
Edit: Walkthrough completed, will edit if people need more info or something.

Few Notes:
-17:00-18:00 is usually free period(except for some events), which you can do stuff (unique stuff includes calling Kana to help out ghost hunting at night)
-Food is at 18:00-19:00, happens at ramen or maid shop
-19:00~ you can do free maps in other cities, though be careful since ntr events still advance
-19:00-22:00 are periods where Kana roams, the passerby will tell you where she is in each map
-22:00~ is deep night = free period, but most facility will be locked and cannot do city clear (Helpful tip: If you got nothing to do at 21:XX, you can enter the city clear and bypass this)
-Weekends you can do missions with Kana or help out maid café
-To upgrade your equipment, you have to find netori guy after the mission, which appears at random(usually at night), then get his passkey to his apartment (Expires 1 key a day). If you raise your affection with Kana high enough and have 1200(?) population, you'll be given your own house, in which you can do crafting and stuff there instead
-For status upgrade, you must interact with your laptop at home for 1-3, 4 requires you to find 5 tokens for the demon shop, 5 ???
-Stat priority for MC: MAT>MP>=ATK>DEF>=MDF>>>>>HP(Don't prioritize at all, bath house will increase max by 3 for each visit for 1000)
Stat priority for Kana: ATK>=DEF>MP>HP

Facility Unlocks:
-Café Unlock: Kill a dungeon boss once and it'll unlock the next day.
-Bandage Shop Unlock: Requires 600 population. Talk with guy at the middle side of town, he'll ask you to look for his keys at the old middle side of town. Go there at the free map times to get the key there, report back and he'll give you 10 regular bandages.
-Gym Unlock: Requires 800 population. Talk with the npc at the east side, then hand out flyers on east, center, west to the common npc around the area. Report back about it and it'll unlock the next day.
-AV Shop Unlock: Requires 1200 population. Talk to the guy at west side, then go to old middle side of town and fight the boss in the storage area to get the CD. Report back to the guy then wait a couple of days.
-Hot Spring Unlock: Requires 2400 population. Talk to the old man on the east side of town. Go to the mountains on the weekend with Kana to kill the boss. Report back to the old man.
-Bar Unlock: Think it requires high money and church clear(?)
-Movie Unlock: 1800 population and bar unlocked. Talk to the guy sitting top left, he'll talk about losing something. Go to the mansion during the weekend with Kana and find it in one of the storage rooms in the courtyard. (Above the front gate you came in through)

Haunted House:
-Get rid of all orange ghosts or Kana might get knocked out
-Plan the route door or else Kana will be unpredictable
-Have at least 50% for each room on the route you set Kana to
-Unlock doors only when Kana arrives at the door to track location better
-Recommended route for most exp for Kana, get rid of all adjacent red rooms(orange ghost) and unlock only the purple doors in the path:
-After you killed the boss once, you can enter the building after 17:00. You'll meet a ghost when you enter, chase it to 20, then to camera room, and finally interact with the portal at 15. The next day after 17:00, go to 3 and interact with the portal there.

Hospital:
-Before entering the dungeon, you can tell Kana to wait till 9 AM to take action while you clear the floors to reduce difficulty
-The switch at the preparation area dictates if Kana is going top (green) or bottom (red).
-There are 2 floors to this, you can get the bottom floor map on Monday, top on Sunday(?)
-There are some Kana only doors, meaning you might prefer not increasing the region difficulty as some rooms you cannot enter to reduce room difficulty
-Suggestion with elevator sections is to turn them off after going to top/ bottom floor where Kana is, as she can enter it as well, which makes tracking her difficult
-Kana only goes on red carpet paths, so plan the routes based on that.

Church:
-You are given 5 candles during your trip through the dungeon, which you can light the place up with by interacting with the red fire candles
-Kana will only advance through the dungeon when there's blue candles to advance through

Haunted Mansion:
-Endgame(might be early game for token) dungeon, decrease difficulty with each other dungeon clears
-Progress through the dungeon by defeating the boss at the door of mansion, then pick up the map inside there
-Interact with the masked wall where you got the map in the back of the mansion and interact with the stuff in it for true end
-Fight the circle boss, a ladder will then appear
-Proceed with the underground stuff and you'll win the game

TRUE END CONDITIONS:
1) Have 800 affection with Kana and proceed with all the events (house event can easily be missed, have population around 1800(?) to trigger it)
2) Go through all the dungeon stories that can be accessed from 17:00 - 18:00, each dungeon has 2 of them for a total of 6 (mansion doesn't have any)
3) Find the hidden room in the mansion (In the walkthrough)
4) Do 1-3 and trigger an event where MC is in the park when you sleep, next day you should have an event available in the park with Kana
5) Fight the final boss for true end

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does anyone know if twitter posts are random stuff, or does it have impact on the game, even if I avoid all the afternoon situations?

Last edited:

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
I have no clue what I have done so far but I defeated the hospitals boss by pure chance. My question is, that the succubus requires some items to exchange for access to 4th and 5th tab of the phone
Where can I get the grub? I got 6 already, had 7 but one disappeared. And since the game ain't in english then I just skip most of the stuff lol

Darkrider000

Reputation score
Does anyone know if twitter posts are random stuff, or does it have impact on the game, even if I avoid all the afternoon situations?
I think, if something post in twitter then you can assume it currently or already happened. So yes it have impact on the game. Maybe you didn't avoid situation at evening or night or they did in secret that you really unaware of

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have no clue what I have done so far but I defeated the hospitals boss by pure chance. My question is, that the succubus requires some items to exchange for access to 4th and 5th tab of the phone
Where can I get the grub? I got 6 already, had 7 but one disappeared. And since the game ain't in english then I just skip most of the stuff lol
4 and 5 are not working, there is no penetration in demo and surveillance room in hospital is not working too

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I think, if something post in twitter then you can assume it currently or already happened. So yes it have impact on the game. Maybe you didn't avoid situation at evening or night or they did in secret that you really unaware of
Did something I don't usually do, had a completely clean save with cockblocking and twitter post, used save edit to check the yield stat, but for some reason it still said 0. Another thing that's weird is twitter post say it's at 22 something PM, but the current game time is 21 PM, so not too sure what's going on.

4 and 5 are not working, there is no penetration in demo and surveillance room in hospital is not working too
4 is twitter, so gotta wait for the guy to post something. 5 is the map, which is only accessible in the dungeon. Surveillance room in hospital is working, you probably need key to get access it. There's 2 floors to this single damn thing(20-30 rooms), which is super annoying to keep track of where Kano is.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did something I don't usually do, had a completely clean save with cockblocking and twitter post, used save edit to check the yield stat, but for some reason it still said 0. Another thing that's weird is twitter post say it's at 22 something PM, but the current game time is 21 PM, so not too sure what's going on.

4 is twitter, so gotta wait for the guy to post something. 5 is the map, which is only accessible in the dungeon. Surveillance room in hospital is working, you probably need key to get access it. There's 2 floors to this single damn thing(20-30 rooms), which is super annoying to keep track of where Kano is.
Wait, we probably misunderstand. 4 and 5 stage of statistics about kana DO NO WORK. I did not write about keymaps.
"Surveillance room in hospital is working" - I cheated (noclip), game freezed when I tried to exit machine or sth.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
The hospital surveillance works just fine for me, I unlocked all doors and got in there legit

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
First tweeter post clearly isn't heroine, netori is just playing around.
So my guess that we'll have a mix of heroine and other random girls from the city.