What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

tonsonkung

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Anyone have the game ver.1.0? I loaded 1.3 but I can't play through joiplay. ;-;

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a number for that that can be viewed? Or is that only viewable in Part 4 and Part 5 images, which we do not have access to in the demo?

Edit: I did a quick search for this group's previous games, and apparently the art is be "petra".
A really good artist. :D

Edit2: Looks like the trick to getting Kana through the dungeons is to do some tarot-card fusion. Otherwise, her leveling speed and stats cannot keep up. Holy crap, is it easy to get her stats stacked up to over 300 attack and 300 defense with the right cards fused together.
(The hard part of upgrading/crafting appears to be getting the NTR guy to show up in night time. He seems to have a SUPER low % chance UNLESS he had a NTR event with Kana that night, or night before - which you didn't cockblock. NEEDS MORE TESTING.)
It is no longer in the demo since it was page 5 but you can view it in mtool under variables.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It is no longer in the demo since it was page 5 but you can view it in mtool under variables.
Ah, is it that pink and green data-lines, respectively?

I'm guessing that without unlocking, the game overlays it with a static image instead.

EDIT: MTOOL translates the descriptors as "degree of affection" and "degree of yield" (?). Which one corresponds to "surrender" and "atmosphere"?

I would think "degree of yield" = "surrender", but I'd like to confirm.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, is it that pink and green data-lines, respectively?

I'm guessing that without unlocking, the game overlays it with a static image instead.

EDIT: MTOOL translates the descriptors as "degree of affection" and "degree of yield" (?). Which one corresponds to "surrender" and "atmosphere"?

I would think "degree of yield" = "surrender", but I'd like to confirm.
I tried checking the switch for unlocking it but still show the 'censored' image sadly :v might mess around with the files themselves some more later.

Also I think the better translation for the latter would be 'submissiveness'?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried checking the switch for unlocking it but still show the 'censored' image sadly :v might mess around with the files themselves some more later.

Also I think the better translation for the latter would be 'submissiveness'?
I'm more curious how it translated "Affection" (for MMC, I assume) to "Atmosphere"😅🤣

EDIT: It looks like I can only sell 1 video of each "type" to the AV shop...? I.e. I got 1 HD grope video in the Haunted house, and cannot sell more...?

EDIT2: I played the game some more, and I have some notes:
- it looks like that an ability's max level is 15 (either that or you need to use it an actually insane number of times to level it up).
- Eventually, your enemies just get strong enough that they will 1-shot you regardless of level and HP. This is because there's no way to up your def outside of the accessory items (catalyst fragments/tarot cards). Hence, for the MMC, it's all about stacking the MAT stat and 1-shotting everything with "Phantasmal Release".
- FMC can only pick up 1 bandage out of a chest at a time. So there's no point in putting down multiple in a chest.

EDIT3: Hmm, I cockblocked Lawrence like 20 times and I still cannot trigger his vibrator scene at the Cafe. Are there other conditions?
Also, it looks like all basic stats are capped at 999 for combat, while your HP/MP are capped at 9,999 (?). However, Kana's actual combat power and defense (in her auto-fight mode) can exceed 999. You just need MTOOL to see its value...?

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Forgot to update progress of game, author gave rough estimate on game's development:

HCG--100%
H scene - 80%
Various facilities - 75%
Various game systems (such as phone calls, reading tweets) - 100%
Storyline - 50%~70%
Combat - 75%

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New faculty that requires progression to unlock:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can som1 describe how the combat is like? Any CR?
No combat rape. Combat is normal RPG maker style.

It's all supposed to be about the situations. MC is male, and the female MC is his GF getting NTR'd by their boss.

FMC does some auto fighting. What actions the MMC does in the past influences how easy the FMC has it in the present, in the dungeons, and how much EXP the FMC earns (harder for FMC = more EXP for FMC). FMC cannot gain EXP while partied with MMC in the present.

Herherse1986

Reputation score
From what I understand, you(the MC) can call her during a fight and make her easier to lose to the ghost that she is fighting (you will notice the heartbeat rate go up when you call her during her combat)
When she loses, she needs to go to a safe room and rest up to gain her HP back, and during that time she will be harassed by Lawrence, the harassment she gets is based on her level of yield against Lawrence. The higher the more lewd actions will occur.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From what I understand, you(the MC) can call her during a fight and make her easier to lose to the ghost that she is fighting (you will notice the heartbeat rate go up when you call her during her combat)
When she loses, she needs to go to a safe room and rest up to gain her HP back, and during that time she will be harassed by Lawrence, the harassment she gets is based on her level of yield against Lawrence. The higher the more lewd actions will occur.
wait so when you call her when she fights she can lose?
interesting

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does the trial version on DLSite differs from the demo version in Ci-en?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
How does the trial version on DLSite differs from the demo version in Ci-en?
Dlsite is more official, as in it can be migrated to the full game when it comes out.

Edit: Btw here's my 41+ hour clean save for those that're looking for it. Got bored and just grinded a bunch :/

Attachments

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dlsite is more official, as in it can be migrated to the full game when it comes out.

Edit: Btw here's my 41+ hour clean save for those that're looking for it. Got bored and just grinded a bunch :/
Tried it, didn't work. Game doesn't recognize the save without the other files.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The same happened for me too, i think this might be one of those games that requires the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave along with save file for the game to recognize it.

Herherse1986

Reputation score
The same happened for me too, i think this might be one of those games that requires the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave along with save file for the game to recognize it.
for the game to recognize it, you need to have a save(your own save) of that slot first and then replace your own savefile with the one that you have downloaded and wish to use.
that should do it.