What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
for the game to recognize it, you need to have a save(your own save) of that slot first and then replace your own savefile with the one that you have downloaded and wish to use.
that should do it.
Tried that but it's refusing to acknowledge any save someone shared with me

cvalesk

Reputation score
I have unlocked some scenes but it didn't appear in the recollection room. am I missing something or is it a bug?

Term444

Reputation score
Question. Between the dlsite demo and the ci-en demo, which one has more features/events/scenes and which one is more bug free?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There was a ci-en exclusive demo years ago that had some supporter exclusive content not found in the current dlsite demo, in the recollection room, but that demo isn't being shared anymore by the dev as it's outdated. The recent demo is just an appetizer and it does it's job of teasing quite well, though it sucks he still hide a lot of content and features without showing them first before cutting it short. I'd say the dlsite demo did a great job though of showing it's potential, hopefully the full game lives up to it as the bar it set is quite high and this H game has been in development for a few years now.

Term444

Reputation score
Yea I can see that. Is there any access to the ci-en for the exclusive scenes, just out of curiosity?
I also hope the combat system got overhauled for the final version, since its a bit boring to grind and then trying to one-shot everything.
Aside from that, Im looking forward to the release too. I hope its not too far off.
The demo is quite subtantial. Id say it has more content than some dlsite h-games have in a full version.

Does anybody have a decent walkthrough strat?
My main concerns are:
-> where do I find high res cameras to buy?
--> Answer: high-res can't be bought in demo, only 3 available, you can switch positions (its a pain! but it'll have to do)
--> one thing I noticed is you can lock an early door in the hospital, or unequip Kana in the abandoned house on higher difficulty and let her fail over and over, so she will come back to the first resing room continously. so far I only achieved 4 scenes max with her in a day though. idk how this affects the "atmosphere/affection" or "surrender" values, maybe someone who had a look with Mtools or similar programs could give us some insight on this. What does increase which values? What decreases them? Ik "atmosphere" resets every day. What about the other one?

-> I find it very hard to "find" kana while she "disapears". Some people said people in the area say it, but I can only ask one person often, and that > 30 min after she disappears, and they often give no answer that makes sense. and then I most of the time can't find her, sometimes I find the dude, but not her.
--> It seems INCREDIBLY random where they are at which time, especially for the nighttime activity (19.00-21.00). I somtimes reload to play the same day and she does something completely else in the evening. They need to smoothen out the code for her behavior there.

-> how do I hide the message window? god this bothered me. is there a key? normally RPG maker games have a "hide text window" key.

-> what exactly do you do with the cards? I get the gem crafting for items (is that only for protag or also for her? how do I upgrade hers?) but I don't get the cards.
--> Answer: You can combine 3 cards of the same type (symbol) with each other to form better cards. for this you have to first dismantle them from your item menu (when in Lawrence's house) and then go to the computer on the left and create "armor" (= the new card).

-> Do the purple enemy sprites trigger h-content in some way or stop it? I noticed something but idk if its a pattern. What do the different sprite colors mean? Its not just difficulty, I know that. Orange are mini-bosses, black are normal ass/weak enemies. idk about blue. but purple are special. they are the only ones that block doors, disappear after fighting, and reapear after changing levels (in the hospital).

-> In the hospital, is there any way to properly guide her (locking specific doors? starting at a specific level?)
--> Answer: There is. Follow the red carpet (she can only go along the red carpet. Locking a few select doors will lead her on a route from the basement, to the first elevator, then within 1F to the other elevator, back to the basement, and then all the way down to the boss. Though I haven't reached that one yet, I ran out of time each time.

-> I assume unlocking the display 4 and 5 in the "option 3" screen on your phone is not possible in the demo (?)

EDIT:

After having done a bit of playing, I think one thing that concerns me most is that the triggers for certain events seem too randomized. That is really bad. I hope the dev adds more transparency on what happens when you do what and more regularity with which weekdays you can find which character where. Its okay to have like a 50% or 33% chance of something happening, but there should be a way you can tell more clearly.

Given there are different days having different schedules (she wants to eat ramen or at the cafe, she is somewhere else later), there should be a way to either suggest something to her that makes her do that specific thing ("lets go to the park later"). This exists here, but it does (seemingly) not (always) influence her. I tried it multiple times. You suggest one thing and she then later does something else or she goes there (i.e. park) but the event does not happen (Lawrence / bad guy does not appear, she just stays there till 21:00 and then she is gone. The same sometimes happens in the cafe. She leaves after a while, doesn't pick up her phone, everything looks like there is a NTR event going on, but the event does not appear).

The same goes for the exorcism stuff. There needs to be a better way to predict what happens and trigger "event" scenes in certain rooms. I know there are certain rotues she takes, but Im still not sure if her getting beaten or hurt is the only way to trigger events. IF so, do you only need high-res cams in resting-rooms along the way?

TLDR; More predictability should be added. I understand they want SOME degree of randomness. As of yet, imo, its too much. They need to tone it down a little bit so its easier to predict and you don't go through 3-4 days of full missions and activities without ever getting a scene, or you having to reload 5 times to get the event you want. That is just frustrating.

PS: Does somebody have the variable names/numbers for the level of both characters, for the high-res camera (item), as well as her stats (h-value, "atmosphere" and "surrender level", etc)? I can open it with save editor but there is literally hundreds of variables with only numbers for names and a good three dozen items as well. No idea which is which.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Not much you can do besides saving right before night time hits, as that's when the events are generated so you can immediately reload for events like the diner one if she's not there. I think it's suppose to progress based on her dirtyness level, but since that value doesn't have a cap in the demo you can just make her talk like a slut before you even see the first couple progressions into her CG H scenes, outside of the camera stuff. Probably something to be ironed out.

Term444

Reputation score
Updated it a bit here. Hope that helps newcomers who are interested.

Term444

Reputation score
Alright folks, I collected all preview pics from the ci-en. There are others/more on patreon and other sources, but I don't have access, ci-en was the easiest to go back in the timeline.

It's a zip/rar file, any file manager should open it. Also, they are unsorted. Sry about that.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So as someone that has played the game for around 70+ hours (yes, 40+ hr one was just half the bucket), reverse engineered the game to figure out how to forcefully go back to "bug" version to go back to new game plus+, and a bunch of other stuff, I'll try to answer most of the questions here.
My main concerns are:
1. one thing I noticed is you can lock an early door in the hospital, or unequip Kana in the abandoned house on higher difficulty and let her fail over and over, so she will come back to the first resing room continously. so far I only achieved 4 scenes max with her in a day though. idk how this affects the "atmosphere/affection" or "surrender" values, maybe someone who had a look with Mtools or similar programs could give us some insight on this. What does increase which values? What decreases them? Ik "atmosphere" resets every day. What about the other one?

2. I find it very hard to "find" kana while she "disapears". Some people said people in the area say it, but I can only ask one person often, and that > 30 min after she disappears, and they often give no answer that makes sense. and then I most of the time can't find her, sometimes I find the dude, but not her.

3. It seems INCREDIBLY random where they are at which time, especially for the nighttime activity (19.00-21.00). I somtimes reload to play the same day and she does something completely else in the evening. They need to smoothen out the code for her behavior there.

4. how do I hide the message window? god this bothered me. is there a key? normally RPG maker games have a "hide text window" key.

5. Do the purple enemy sprites trigger h-content in some way or stop it? I noticed something but idk if its a pattern. What do the different sprite colors mean? Its not just difficulty, I know that. Orange are mini-bosses, black are normal ass/weak enemies. idk about blue. but purple are special. they are the only ones that block doors, disappear after fighting, and reapear after changing levels (in the hospital).

6. I assume unlocking the display 4 and 5 in the "option 3" screen on your phone is not possible in the demo (?)
1. Affection = love for main character = stuff that makes her happy, surrender a.k.a. ntr is value for the ntr guy(forgot his name). Both value cannot be decreased in any way, only increase

2. Kano will do something every hour, call her beforehand and ask her for what she is going to do next hr. She will tell you on a walk, park, river, do investigative work, playing games at home, or bathhouse.

3. There's set time for certain events to occur, says that in the recollection room.

4. Idk about that, never used this feature nor did I bother with it, think there's a help tab for the controls in the help app on the phone.

5. If your talking about the dungeons, monsters doesn't trigger h-scenes and only the orange one is special, the rest are just different colors for different mob type. Purple=door blocker, black=mob, blue=mob:?

6. 4/5 in full version, brute force unlock doesn't work. (Tried that :( )

After having done a bit of playing, I think one thing that concerns me most is that the triggers for certain events seem too randomized. That is really bad. I hope the dev adds more transparency on what happens when you do what and more regularity with which weekdays you can find which character where. Its okay to have like a 50% or 33% chance of something happening, but there should be a way you can tell more clearly.

Given there are different days having different schedules (she wants to eat ramen or at the cafe, she is somewhere else later), there should be a way to either suggest something to her that makes her do that specific thing ("lets go to the park later"). This exists here, but it does (seemingly) not (always) influence her. I tried it multiple times. You suggest one thing and she then later does something else or she goes there (i.e. park) but the event does not happen (Lawrence / bad guy does not appear, she just stays there till 21:00 and then she is gone. The same sometimes happens in the cafe. She leaves after a while, doesn't pick up her phone, everything looks like there is a NTR event going on, but the event does not appear).

The same goes for the exorcism stuff. There needs to be a better way to predict what happens and trigger "event" scenes in certain rooms. I know there are certain rotues she takes, but Im still not sure if her getting beaten or hurt is the only way to trigger events. IF so, do you only need high-res cams in resting-rooms along the way?

TLDR; More predictability should be added. I understand they want SOME degree of randomness. As of yet, imo, its too much. They need to tone it down a little bit so its easier to predict and you don't go through 3-4 days of full missions and activities without ever getting a scene, or you having to reload 5 times to get the event you want. That is just frustrating.

PS: Does somebody have the variable names/numbers for the level of both characters, for the high-res camera (item), as well as her stats (h-value, "atmosphere" and "surrender level", etc)? I can open it with save editor but there is literally hundreds of variables with only numbers for names and a good three dozen items as well. No idea which is which.
So I'm assuming why you probably mention this is because you don't understand the language too well. Like I mentioned above, certain events happen during certain times. Somewhat randomized for some common events like park and stuff, which is good imo. The game also tells you that starting the weekend, the ntr guy doesn't show up at all until Sunday night. Food wise during my gameplay, she would always eat at cafe, which I assume is probably due to cash at hand(?) since she never eats at the ramen shop, or probably some other factors that I don't know. Either way, you can call her and tell her where you want to eat before the dinner time. Exorcism stuff is more about watching heartbeat, which I mentioned IN MY GUIDE on the game in my wip walkthrough(link to it in the header thread).

Last edited:

Term444

Reputation score
So as someone that has played the game for around 70+ hours (yes, 40+ hr one was just half the bucket), reverse engineered the game to figure out how to forcefully go back to "bug" version to go back to new game plus+, and a bunch of other stuff, I'll try to answer most of the questions here.

1. Affection = love for main character = stuff that makes her happy, surrender a.k.a. ntr is value for the ntr guy(forgot his name). Both value cannot be decreased in any way, only increase

2. Kano will do something every hour, call her beforehand and ask her for what she is going to do next hr. She will tell you on a walk, park, river, do investigative work, playing games at home, or bathhouse.

3. There's set time for certain events to occur, says that in the recollection room.

4. Idk about that, never used this feature nor did I bother with it, think there's a help tab for the controls in the help app on the phone.

5. If your talking about the dungeons, monsters doesn't trigger h-scenes and only the orange one is special, the rest are just different colors for different mob type. Purple=door blocker, black=mob, blue=mob:?

6. 4/5 in full version, brute force unlock doesn't work. (Tried that :( )

So I'm assuming why you probably mention this is because you don't understand the language too well. Like I mentioned above, certain events happen during certain times. Somewhat randomized for some common events like park and stuff, which is good imo. The game also tells you that starting the weekend, the ntr guy doesn't show up at all until Sunday night. Food wise during my gameplay, she would always eat at cafe, which I assume is probably due to cash at hand(?) since she never eats at the ramen shop, or probably some other factors that I don't know. Either way, you can call her and tell her where you want to eat before the dinner time. Exorcism stuff is more about watching heartbeat, which I mentioned IN MY GUIDE on the game in my wip walkthrough(link to it in the header thread).
Thanks for the answer. Generally I don't mind the randomness for some of the events either, its just a shame that it is so hard to trigger certain things. Idk if it's just the demon, but Ive had days where she is literally only in 2 places (park or investigating in town), and I can only switch between the two when reloading a previous save. Other times she will cycle between a bunch of different locations (at home gaming, park, other park, in town, etc).

Also, idk if it's the demo, but there is ways to break the game I think. Because I had days where I saved, then triggered an event in the cafe by leaving her alone. Then I reloaded, did the exact same thing, and the other guy did NOT appear, the event did not trigger and I did not get a scene. So either that is intended randomness, which is bad, or that is the game bugging out.

1. Btw. what can you do on the weekend? I know you can either do cafe or go ghost hunting. Is the cafe then supposed to have some scenes or is the weekend only for making money (or monster hunting alone). Also, when I went hunting on the weekend the other guy sometimes just shows up randomly in camera scenes. Is this a glitch too or do you think it is intended? Because it makes no sense to me.

His name is Lawrence in my translation, I only use textractor, since I can only speak a bit of the nihon-go.
I think we need more of an indication where Lawrence is. I know he is not there on the weekend sometimes, but at other times he hangs around town and (for me at least) it always seems in random places. Sometimes next to your inn, sometimes all the way to the east, etc.

2. I also do not know under which exact conditions a scene or "activity" between bad guy (Lawrence) and Kana triggers, because sometimes I was on a mission and had gotten 4 scenes during the day, then go to "day time" in town, and I "miss" our dinner, and then she is in a location (for example the park) and I go there, I see Lawrence is waiting at my inn, he is right below where the park is, and she is in the park. But when I advance time, nothing happens between them, despite technically the atmosphere and surrender value being high I think (I do not know how to find those values, so Im blind in that regard). If I understood it correctly the number and intensity of the mini-events during missions should determine the daily "atmosphere" level right?

3. Is there any way I can read out the affection, surrender and "atmosphere" ? I only used textractor and save editor so far. Idk where to find these stats or how to identify them (in save editor they only show up as variable numbers, and idk which number they are).

I get where Kana is most of the time (though if she says she is in the park, she can either be in the upper park, or the lower one, which is annoying. Some dialogue calls the lower park "riverside", but not always, so sometimes you think she is in the park but she is actually down at the river. Its a bit weird.

Last but not least, like I said, I can call Kana at 17:45 - 17:59 (before 18:00) and ask her to maybe later go to the park, but sometimes she just doesn't and she is somewhere else. I think this is the game script overwriting me asking, because a specific activity was planned. Its kind of frustrating.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1. Btw. what can you do on the weekend? I know you can either do cafe or go ghost hunting. Is the cafe then supposed to have some scenes or is the weekend only for making money (or monster hunting alone). Also, when I went hunting on the weekend the other guy sometimes just shows up randomly in camera scenes. Is this a glitch too or do you think it is intended? Because it makes no sense to me.

His name is Lawrence in my translation, I only use textractor, since I can only speak a bit of the nihon-go.
I think we need more of an indication where Lawrence is. I know he is not there on the weekend sometimes, but at other times he hangs around town and (for me at least) it always seems in random places. Sometimes next to your inn, sometimes all the way to the east, etc.

2. I also do not know under which exact conditions a scene or "activity" between bad guy (Lawrence) and Kana triggers, because sometimes I was on a mission and had gotten 4 scenes during the day, then go to "day time" in town, and I "miss" our dinner, and then she is in a location (for example the park) and I go there, I see Lawrence is waiting at my inn, he is right below where the park is, and she is in the park. But when I advance time, nothing happens between them, despite technically the atmosphere and surrender value being high I think (I do not know how to find those values, so Im blind in that regard). If I understood it correctly the number and intensity of the mini-events during missions should determine the daily "atmosphere" level right?

3. Is there any way I can read out the affection, surrender and "atmosphere" ? I only used textractor and save editor so far. Idk where to find these stats or how to identify them (in save editor they only show up as variable numbers, and idk which number they are).

Last but not least, like I said, I can call Kana at 17:45 - 17:59 (before 18:00) and ask her to maybe later go to the park, but sometimes she just doesn't and she is somewhere else. I think this is the game script overwriting me asking, because a specific activity was planned. Its kind of frustrating.
Gonna mention your points first:
1. Weekend is just free period without Lawrence, which you can do whatever you want during that time.

2. Lawrence must be at the same map for event to occur. To clarify things, there are 3 values in the game that relates to the characters(not the exact names for them, but it's more easier to recognize with these terms): Affection, NTR, and Stress. Affection is how much Kano likes the main character. It increases based on acts like saving her from situations(?), hanging out with her at the park, eating dinner, going on a walk with her. NTR is how much she submits the Lawrence. It increases during missions when Kano is too injured or events in the town. It was mentioned how it can be decreased later on in the game, but trial version isn't possible. Stress is probably what you refer to as atmosphere. This mechanic is the one that increases the chance of Lawrence doing something to Kano based on how often you save her, it will reset each day, unlike NTR value.

3. Unless you use rpgmakersaveedit.exe(A bunch out there, but the one that has clean variable names), you cannot see those values, since those information cannot be seen in the trial version, only in the full one of upgrade 5 on the phone application.

For the call function you mentioned at the end, I'm assuming you are talking about option 2 of the call:
1. Where you wanna eat
2. Make Kano do stuff(trial version feature)
3. Wanna do a town sweep tonight
4. Close menu

It will dictate where she goes, but my suggestion is just let her roam and you eventually will come across her at the map or something

Last edited:

Term444

Reputation score
Gonna mention your points first:
1. Weekend is just free period without Lawrence, which you can do whatever you want during that time.

2. Lawrence must be at the same map for event to occur. To clarify things, there are 3 values in the game that relates to the characters(not the exact names for them, but it's more easier to recognize with these terms): Affection, NTR, and Stress. Affection is how much Kano likes the main character. It increases based on acts like saving her from situations(?), hanging out with her at the park, eating dinner, going on a walk with her. NTR is how much she submits the Lawrence. It increases during missions when Kano is too injured or events in the town. Stress is probably what you refer to as atmosphere. This mechanic is the one that increases the chance of Lawrence doing something to Kano based on how often you save her, NOT 100% SURE ON THIS LAST ONE, but think this was what mentioned in a ci-en post before by the dev.

3. Unless you use rpgmakersaveedit.exe(A bunch out there, but the one that has clean variable names), you cannot see those values, since those information cannot be seen in the trial version, only in the full one of upgrade 5 on the phone application.

For the call function you mentioned at the end, I'm assuming you are talking about option 2 of the call:
1. Where you wanna eat
2. Make Kano do stuff(trial version feature)
3. Wanna do a town sweep tonight
4. Close menu

It will dictate where she goes, but my suggestion is just let her roam and you eventually will come across her at the map or something
1. Sounds like there is some potential for improvement here.

2. You got a link to that rpgmakersavedit.exe programm? Anyway, that makes sense ig. Its just a bit of a shame, cause it makes experimenting a lot harder if you don't get a feeling for how fast affection and NTR progress and what exactly influences the Stress stat and by how much. For example, if standing her up for a date (dinner) will increase stress. If the number of times there was a scene in the mission on that day contributes. Etc, etc.

3. Yeah, I think that is the one. I agree with you that not doing anythin is better. I think the trial version feature to make her do stuff is bugged. The problem is, even without this feature, I sometimes feel (and maybe Im wrong) almost a week goes by without her going to a place where I want her to go (especially the park).

Other question. Also, just tell me if you're getting tired of answering, no worries:

How do you do combat? Ive seen a lot of discussion (and I agree) that the best method is to do the full-MP magic attack and then go for that holy power thing (either for multiple or one enemy) to possibly one-/zwo-shot the enemies and bosses. Kind of a bit boring for me, I was hoping for more variety. Its also hard to really figure out why some attacks hurt certain enemies and don't hurt them.

Do you know how the magic attacks work that you get through the gems and what this is all about? Its a bit hard to understand the specifics with a MTL. Especially the combos and what which combo does and against which enemies to use them.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
How do you do combat? Ive seen a lot of discussion (and I agree) that the best method is to do the full-MP magic attack and then go for that holy power thing (either for multiple or one enemy) to possibly one-/zwo-shot the enemies and bosses. Kind of a bit boring for me, I was hoping for more variety. Its also hard to really figure out why some attacks hurt certain enemies and don't hurt them.

Do you know how the magic attacks work that you get through the gems and what this is all about? Its a bit hard to understand the specifics with a MTL. Especially the combos and what which combo does and against which enemies to use them.
People generally tend to use the mana burst skill, which is good for sweep, but bad if you don't have enough damage when using it up, it'll cause you to be completely waste all your mana into tp. My suggestion is to pick and use 2 different atk gems and their skill rather than mana burst, since all of them have some kind of way for you to recover mana while also gaining tp. My personal favorite is 脱粋 and especially 增质. 增质 has a skill that converts TP usage back to MP, allowing you to sustain for long fights while being more careless with how you throw skills out. 脱粋 on the other hand gives you skills with poison like effects and damage/stun skill, allowing for great sustain and immediate damage and rage interruption.

Edit: Also save editor: https://ulmf.org/threads/a-save-editor-for-rpg-maker.8555/

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
People generally tend to use the mana burst skill, which is good for sweep, but bad if you don't have enough damage when using it up, it'll cause you to be completely waste all your mana into tp. My suggestion is to pick and use 2 different atk gems and their skill rather than mana burst, since all of them have some kind of way for you to recover mana while also gaining tp. My personal favorite is 脱粋 and especially 增质. 增质 has a skill that converts TP usage back to MP, allowing you to sustain for long fights while being more careless with how you throw skills out. 脱粋 on the other hand gives you skills with poison like effects and damage/stun skill, allowing for great sustain and immediate damage and rage interruption.
My experience is that eventually, the enemies' attack will out scale your HP and defense. Hence, it's better to just 1-shot KO the entire field with that mana-burst.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
My experience is that eventually, the enemies' attack will out scale your HP and defense. Hence, it's better to just 1-shot KO the entire field with that mana-burst.
Example of it is the CD boss, where you go to an area to retrieve well, CD. If you used the mana burst skill, you would've exhausted all your MP, while doing 30% or lower HP from him. I'll probably double check from older saves, but think that was what occurred to me when I was fighting him before.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Example of it is the CD boss, where you go to an area to retrieve well, CD. If you used the mana burst skill, you would've exhausted all your MP, while doing 30% or lower HP from him. I'll probably double check from older saves, but think that was what occurred to me when I was fighting him before.
CD boss...?

Now that you mention it. I now remember that the Special Night Event boss which you fight with Kana generally takes more than just 1 shot with mana. But I believe all other bosses will get 1-shot once you level up both the skill and yourself enough. Especially with all those gems that will get you to max of 999 for MAT really fast. (That mana burst scales with your max MP and MAT. But MAT maxes out at 999, and MP maxes at 9999, i think)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Especially with all those gems that will get you to max of 999 for MAT really fast. (That mana burst scales with your max MP and MAT. But MAT maxes out at 999, and MP maxes at 9999, i think)
Wait, can you clarify how you get this much MAT, or are you talking about doing 999 damage?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait, can you clarify how you get this much MAT, or are you talking about doing 999 damage?
Keep beating bosses. Grind A LOT. They (bosses and orange enemies) eventually drop gems that give you like +900 in MAT.

Kana has a Grim Reaper (fusion card I crafted) card that gives her like +1.5k ATT because (max 999 attack bonus, and +50% in "hunting" mode; when she's away from you).

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Keep beating bosses. Grind A LOT. They (bosses and orange enemies) eventually drop gems that give you like +900 in MAT.

Kana has a Grim Reaper (fusion card I crafted) card that gives her like +1.5k ATT because (max 999 attack bonus, and +50% in "hunting" mode; when she's away from you).
Was nerdy enough to do some digging, below is math stuff, so I'ma put spoilers:
if(r<80 && matadd==0){

1. var addon = Math.floor((Math.random() * 10)); <<< Small stuff, nothing worth mentioning

2. addon = addon+$gameVariables.value(133)*1-5; <<<Difficulty reward value

if(addon<1){addon=1}

3. if ($gameVariables.value(29)==1 || $gameVariables.value(29)==3){ <<<Equipment type doubles previous value pretty much

4. addon += $gameVariables.value(133)+15

}

newItem.params[4] += addon

newItem.description += "mat+"+addon+" ";

i++;

matadd = 1;

}

Let's say I have item in the break category (3) and difficulty reward 30, (1) Random value 0-10 gives lets say 4, (2) will be 4+30*`1-5 = 29. Since I have item category in 3, it'll be 29+30*1+15=74 MAT in total.
TL;DR: I didn't raise the difficulty after 31 at all, since editor in the weapon section only went up to +30 for some reason, so I remained super weak for no reason

Term444

Reputation score
Was nerdy enough to do some digging, below is math stuff, so I'ma put spoilers:
if(r<80 && matadd==0){

1. var addon = Math.floor((Math.random() * 10)); <<< Small stuff, nothing worth mentioning

2. addon = addon+$gameVariables.value(133)*1-5; <<<Difficulty reward value

if(addon<1){addon=1}

3. if ($gameVariables.value(29)==1 || $gameVariables.value(29)==3){ <<<Equipment type doubles previous value pretty much

4. addon += $gameVariables.value(133)+15

}

newItem.params[4] += addon

newItem.description += "mat+"+addon+" ";

i++;

matadd = 1;

}

Let's say I have item in the break category (3) and difficulty reward 30, (1) Random value 0-10 gives lets say 4, (2) will be 4+30*`1-5 = 29. Since I have item category in 3, it'll be 29+30*1+15=74 MAT in total.
TL;DR: I didn't raise the difficulty after 31 at all, since editor in the weapon section only went up to +30 for some reason, so I remained super weak for no reason
Damn, I only understood half of that.
So raising difficulty in the missions/locations (how do you do that again? By reaching the end one time and beating the boss?) is going to affect the MAT stats? how does that work? Do you get an item of the same category but higher level?