What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, but that just falls back into the narrative question. Text-only H games are the extreme side of a fetish in itself, erotica in written form needs to be read to be digested, a much higher bar to overcome for people than simply a story fetish. Arguably Text-Only is harder to get into than even depressive stories like NTR, simply because it's harder for a person to fap to it depending on their ability to imagine and how accustomed they were in reading, not everyone can enjoy a light novel as they can a manga of the same series for instance. As far as sales go at least, it doesn't matter as much if an H game has little or massive HCG count, but there is a crowd that has developed a dependence on imagery numbers as a point of measurement if an H game is going to be worth their time or not.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Games done and require bug testing and few minor addons to the gameplay, text has been given to translators(Japanese probably) and will be released during the "autumn break":

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
HCG count of 46 and H events to be over 100, at least based on their CI-EN post. Good numbers indeed. Gameplay is already fun, this is gonna be a title for quite a few faps. Looking forward to buying it.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Games done and require bug testing and few minor addons to the gameplay, text has been given to translators(Japanese probably) and will be released during the "autumn break":
Let's say end of November for reasonably patched game, because I'm sure the day 1 stuff would lead to many discovered bugs.
That's a nice Christmas present.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The game demos all usually came with game breaking bugs progression wise so it's good he's testing it. The dev said 12~18 hour gameplay so it shouldn't take an entire month to test it our if he really sat and did all the progression naturally. Any minor bugs can be dealt with after release.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Seems like they're doing some final clean up and jp integration, should have release date according to discord comment.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Delayed till November 11:

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
So this is what your character feels when you get backstabbed in dark souls...

Herherse1986

Reputation score
Delayed till November 11:
I'm not surprised, the creator is working on a unique gameplay system that even he is not familiar with, bound to be a lot of bugs to fix.
He even has an upcoming exam too, I'd give him a break.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
One month of bug fixing huh. For an H game that's probably a good amount of time. Gonna be like eating soggy bread if the game has game breaking bugs on release... But, at least November has something interesting lined up for it.

Herherse1986

Reputation score
Great news, someone on f95 is going to make a deal with BBQ, if successful he will get the translated version out ASAP when the game comes out!

Also, on some chinese forum BBQ said that he will release the game earlier than the ETA(mid november) time after seeing the drama there.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A rushed release could be horrible for the dev though, appeasing people now to have them come in drove unhappy the day of the release.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think people have become used to the whole day 1 patch thing, even H games have it. I hope with the f95 release someone finds a way to get the pics uncensored somehow heh.

Herherse1986

Reputation score
I think people have become used to the whole day 1 patch thing, even H games have it. I hope with the f95 release someone finds a way to get the pics uncensored somehow heh.
Don't worry, the uncensored files link will be on the creator's twitter after the release.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Great news, someone on f95 is going to make a deal with BBQ, if successful he will get the translated version out ASAP when the game comes out!

Also, on some chinese forum BBQ said that he will release the game earlier than the ETA(mid november) time after seeing the drama there.
Let's hope it's actually a readable translation and not just plug through a machine translation and mildly edit it.