What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Damn, I only understood half of that.
So raising difficulty in the missions/locations (how do you do that again? By reaching the end one time and beating the boss?) is going to affect the MAT stats? how does that work? Do you get an item of the same category but higher level?

Yep. Go to the end and beat the boss.

The gem and cards you get (for armor slots) after beating the boss will increase in level. Hence forth, all cards an gems from that location will be higher level.

Minor point to bring up: Made a mistake on the name, seems like the name is Kana Kashiwazaki, not Kano for the main heroine, and Lawrence is the official(?) name of NTR character according to an eyny image.

Damn, I only understood half of that.
So raising difficulty in the missions/locations (how do you do that again? By reaching the end one time and beating the boss?) is going to affect the MAT stats? how does that work? Do you get an item of the same category but higher level?
Sorry if I made it too confusing, pretty much higher dungeon level = better gems. The 4 gem type each specializes in specific stats, like how 脱粋 and 增质 gives MAT all the time.

Last edited:
Minor point to bring up: Made a mistake on the name, seems like the name is Kana Kashiwazaki, not Kano for the main heroine, and Lawrence is the official(?) name of NTR character according to an eyny image.

Honestly, I've noticed your mistake since a long time ago but decided it wasn't worth making a post just to call it out.

But congrats on finally noticing.

Honestly, I've noticed your mistake since a long time ago but decided it wasn't worth making a post just to call it out.

But congrats on finally noticing.
Yeah thx, just point out any mistake you've found, my translation of the status names most likely aren't correct either lol.

Sorry if I made it too confusing, pretty much higher dungeon level = better gems. The 4 gem type each specializes in specific stats, like how 脱粋 and 增质 gives MAT all the time.

Alright, gotcha.

If you don't mind, can you list the best abilities each gem type has and the status effects that they add and what combining them does? I know you can somehow make them resonate or something, right? Like a combo system.

Alright, gotcha.

If you don't mind, can you list the best abilities each gem type has and the status effects that they add and what combining them does? I know you can somehow make them resonate or something, right? Like a combo system.
You can combine gems?

How do you do that? Gems always disassembly to powder. You can combine the cards, though. I learned the combo by randomly putting some good stat cards together.

The "special" cards will tell you the 2 required cards for the combo after you make it.

You can combine gems?

How do you do that? Gems always disassembly to powder. You can combine the cards, though. I learned the combo by randomly putting some good stat cards together.

The "special" cards will tell you the 2 required cards for the combo after you make it.

No, I don't mean combine them as in "merge them". I mean, in combat, gems seem to have certain effects. There was this explanation in the beginning (if I remember correctly and don't just confuse it with something else) where a gem has a certain effect/resonance and if you use the gem abilities the effects kind of stack or combine or something? Maybe Im wrong and it is not an effect that happens during combat but rather just if you equip them? I don't think so though. I think iirc the tutorial on the gems said something about combining effects of the gems with each other in various ways.

Again, I could totally be misremembering though. I thought you guys/girls would know more about this.

No, I don't mean combine them as in "merge them". I mean, in combat, gems seem to have certain effects. There was this explanation in the beginning (if I remember correctly and don't just confuse it with something else) where a gem has a certain effect/resonance and if you use the gem abilities the effects kind of stack or combine or something? Maybe Im wrong and it is not an effect that happens during combat but rather just if you equip them? I don't think so though. I think iirc the tutorial on the gems said something about combining effects of the gems with each other in various ways.

Again, I could totally be misremembering though. I thought you guys/girls would know more about this.
You probably mean gem abilities merging together. Each ability merging have different effects, from damage reduction, defense reduction, etc. You can find out more on the help page.

Alright.
October is the month, right. Lets wait and see if they make the release date. So far they seem to be on track (judging by the ci-en posts).

Alright.
October is the month, right. Lets wait and see if they make the release date. So far they seem to be on track (judging by the ci-en posts).
TBH I'd say aim for end of November : 1 month late + patched game.
Better that expecting October then being disappointed.

The author had made some tweaks so that Kana doesn't go to the same event every hour of the day, same with Lawrence's mechanic. There also seems to be kind of schedule planning involved with Kana's action, not too sure about this point. Game was mentioned it might get delayed until November 11, but the author is still hopeful it be released in October:

40+ Scenes is a great number, used to be the easiest indicator for enjoyment and a title to remember. Although, if the base HCG count is around 20~ then it'll probably be grindy to try to sell the gameplay, a really short experience, or amateurly designed and/or poorly written. Creators that pour their sweat into their H game will not allow it to be mediocre in quality or quantity, that's just a given. A good balance of grind and find without having the player's boner dying in the timespan is the perfect way to enjoy an H game all the same.

Last edited:
ah not a lot of scenes. assumed we would have more.

i mean its a lot for a game that focuses on a different gameplay system and has only been in development for a year.

yes, pretty much most of the dungeon scenes are repetitive with a few background changes based on the place you are in and the different dialog from low/high NTR value.
but we can expect more variety in afterwork and nighttime events.

on the bright side, maybe the creator will make a DLC like his second game.

Thing is, this game will have low base image, but the dialog is most likely what they focus on for the scenes. Since westerners doesn't really understand much if they don't know the language other than the base story plot, they will determine the quality of the game based on the image assets instead of the dialogs, like watching a movie without audio or dubbing.

I mean even if they could understand the dialog, it's not everyone that cares for premise to begin with. Most of the time it really is just because of the waifu(s). NTR is a narrative driven fetish though, so most people who enjoy the fetish are into the story, and thus, would likely be using MTLs regardless. Base images by default however, are always going to better when the number is higher. Even if the art isn't considered quality, amazing gameplay mechanics tied into the H content and a fat number of HCG will make up for it.

As a side note, since the creator is Chinese or Korean, I hope they sell the uncensored image version of this title.

It pretty much circles around to yes if there's more base image it is good. This game doesn't have as much, but other qualities will make this game good if they're good.

You can always make an H game with low effort art good shoving a truckload of it alongside enjoyable gameplay mechanics. You can't say the same for the opposite case. Though everyone's bottom line CG count differs anyway. I never bother to pick up H games at or below 20 HCG anymore.

Back