What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Gonna work on the guide as I play though the game, or else I'll forget the details.

Edit: Complete clear walkthrough with some details not included. I'll try to answer questions not in the walkthrough if anyone has any

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any idea where to find all token?
So far I only found one.
And to get last stat screen (5) ?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do I unlock the mansion?
Go with Kana during the weekends when you get the option between cafe and hunting

The game is pretty bugged, not extensively but pretty heavily. Worth noting there are multiple endings, if you whore out Kana and ignore her too much you'll get a quickie bad end with her being a slut. Probably need to juggle Lawrence and the protag to get the real NTR end with Lawrence. Also pretty disappointed status 5 seems to be 'bugged' to the point enabling it via an editor does nothing. Was hoping to see the impregnation play.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Go with Kana during the weekends when you get the option between cafe and hunting

The game is pretty bugged, not extensively but pretty heavily. Worth noting there are multiple endings, if you whore out Kana and ignore her too much you'll get a quickie bad end with her being a slut. Probably need to juggle Lawrence and the protag to get the real NTR end with Lawrence. Also pretty disappointed status 5 seems to be 'bugged' to the point enabling it via an editor does nothing. Was hoping to see the impregnation play.
This should have the status 5 screen and etc unlocked afaik. Status 4/5 you get in the dream world where you meet the succubus. Head down to the south of the map where you meet her again. Now beat the shit out of her to unlock.

Attachments

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This should have the status 5 screen and etc unlocked afaik. Status 4/5 you get in the dream world where you meet the succubus. Head down to the south of the map where you meet her again. Now beat the shit out of her to unlock.
Oh, that's pretty cheeky of the dev. I never would have guessed that, I hope the dev eluded to the fact you can find her in the dream world by going south. Good work.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh damn, this came out too? we've been eating good recently.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Kinda disappointed the impreg didn't have it's own NTR ending variant. Also I'm guessing if the pink score points is 500+ points higher than the green points in Status 5 then you get the slut bad end cut off. Overall you can definitely have a few faps here, the low points are mostly of the inconsistency the H content has.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kinda disappointed the impreg didn't have it's own NTR ending variant. Also I'm guessing if the pink score points is 500+ points higher than the green points in Status 5 then you get the slut bad end cut off. Overall you can definitely have a few faps here, the low points are mostly of the inconsistency the H content has.
Interesting.
Do you know how to trigger the non slut ntr ending?
I don't want to be cut off in the middle of playing around, as I like to take my time in these games.

Last edited:

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Gonna stab a WIP walkthrough here, focusing on pure route since ntr is easy:
Awesome guide! Thanks for posting this, I have a couple questions. I completed the first haunted house, but still have not been able to find the bath house for hp bonus. So is bath house/spa/onsen all the same place but referred to by different names? Do you have any plans to update the route for the hospital map like you did for the haunted house? Also I assume you meet the succubus in the hospital? Thank you so much!
Edits- Succubus trigger I believe is first NTR event with Lawrence, and then she comes to you that night. I had managed to avoid meeting her for a while simply because I was shutting him down too much. Also 90% sure at this point there is only one bath house it's just people in this thread and the game have referred to it by like 4 different names.

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I get anxiety whenever I see dates/days/months in games. Persona is a game I can't play without a guide.

So, do dates matter? Like, if I take a week or two to complete a stage will I get a bad ending or can I advance the game at my own pace?

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you actually place cameras? It doesn't let you use the camera from the item menu.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Interesting.
Do you know how to trigger the non slut ntr ending?
I don't want to be cut off in the middle of playing around, as I like to take my time in these games.
I imagine it's beating the game, and how slutty Kana is will decide what ending you get. The endings are pretty disappointing, but the NTR here was pretty lite so I imagine it was to be expected. Lawrence was basically just a pimp here more so someone that wanted to steal her. There wasn't much dialogue in the H events and to cement Lawrence going after Kana, which is kinda fitting considering the endings we got. Needed a Lawrence ending and an ending where Kana cheats behind the protag's back unknowingly to him with Lawrence, probably owed to the pregnancy.