What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Optimized, latest DEMO of "Nebel Geisterjäger" patched to 1.0.3.
WARNING: THIS IS SPECIAL VERSION modified:
- pictures are in WebP
- most sound/music/voice is in Opus
- latest 0.65.0 sdk used
- injected auto-wordwrap plugin, good for auto-translators!
If you have issues, download demo+patch from the author and compare

Hotfix 1.0.3 patch notes:
1.Fixed the situation that may get stuck if you meet Kana sexual harassment event in the hot spring store.
2.Missing 2 sentences of the translation of the plot of the hot springs.
3.The population data when start a NewGame+ is not correct.
Please be sure to reload the NewGame+ archive after applying the patch and start the new game again!
Patchnotes 1.0.2:
Although it only took 2 days to get the first place in the preview chart, but we did not have time to celebrate.

There were a lot of bugs in the demo, so I've been busy fixing them over the past few days.

Also apologize to everyone who had a bad experience with the game.

The following is the content of this fix.

1.fixed the daytime spirit removal early leaving will inevitably lead to Lawrence take vacation.

2.The white mist of the hot springs can disappear normally

3. Afternoon exploration of abandoned house will no longer stuck player again, the “can’t save” state is removed too.

4. The Japanese part that was not translated is now added (we missed in the previous check)

5. back mountain scene correction, and can’t be entered again after 17:00

6. Removed the stamina related status changes (now it will not reduce the attack and defense power because of work over time in night)

7. now the electrocardiogram in H scenes will be more intuitive

8. fixed the problem of HD camera will be tainted.

9. fixed the problem of stuck in hospital when weekend

10. Fixed the problem of going to the park in the morning, bypassing Lawrence to go out in the morning and many other problems

11. fixed the problem that the dialogue text of the cafe part-time job is not normal

12. Adjusted the hot-spring events and facilities opening hours, etc., now the player can normally trigger the spa H scene.

13. fixed in the daytime ghostbust, player occasionally can not be get out normally when 17:00

14. Fixed the problem that after 23:30 at night, player may fall into a dead loop

15. Removed the missing test mode switch, etc.

16. Other miscellaneous small bugs

Some special notes.

Although Lawrence will go out for party at weekend, his return time is not fixed, so it’s normal to see him join your daytime ghostbust mid-way.

Of course, the official version will further optimize the relevant logic and text instructions, while providing players with more ways to interact with Lawrence.

Many players have triggered the bug that go out with Kana from the other side of the town or go to date in the morning, which will trigger a very serious follow-up bugs, and very difficult to repair. So after using the fix patch and reload the game, the player will be asked to start a new game+, you can choose to inherit any important data, so that the previous efforts will not be in vain. If you do not encounter serious problems in the last demo, you could also choose to continue.

In addition, because it is a temporary supplement to do the new game+ function, there may not be a convenient way to skip the repeated plot, which will be improved in the official version.

About the status screen and HD camera

The fourth and fifth pages of the status screen require props that can only be obtained through subsequent plot development and challenges, which is impossible in demo version.

Similarly, the HD camera in the demo has no more means of acquisition, after all, it is only a demo, and the camera can be dismantled and reused.

In addition, the official version will optimize the implementation of the status page, so that the status page in different language versions will only show the corresponding language.

Dlsite takes time to upload new versions, so here will be updated with a patch for temporary use.

After using the patch you can inherit the data to open a new game+, so you don't have to bother yourself with the previous effort wasted.

The archive is located at \Demo\Game\www\save

Finally, once again, I apologize for the bugs and thank you for your understanding and support.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does anyone know how population work? Probably missed it within the text.

Last edited:

Herherse1986

Reputation score
Does anyone know how population work? Probably missed it within the text.
clearing ghost at night increases the population
the more population that area has, more places within the town will unlock (like the av shop and onsen), more characters will appear and more events will happen

=-=Kyo=-=

Reputation score
clearing ghost at night increases the population
the more population that area has, more places within the town will unlock (like the av shop and onsen), more characters will appear and more events will happen
How do you unlock that agani? I remember in the old demos, you just could do it from the start or something. Now there's nothing at night. Does that mean I have to keep beeting bosses until the option appears?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you access the AV shops once you've given the key to it?
Is there a way to not go at the hospital and instead go the old house? The hospital level is too confusing and big

Herherse1986

Reputation score
How do you access the AV shops once you've given the key to it?
Is there a way to not go at the hospital and instead go the old house? The hospital level is too confusing and big
once you have the key to the owner's house, go to his house, beat the boss who is guarding his goodies, and bring them back to him and the av shop should be unlocked.
and no, the place you go during the day is random, unless you have objectives undone.

How do you unlock that agani? I remember in the old demos, you just could do it from the start or something. Now there's nothing at night. Does that mean I have to keep beeting bosses until the option appears?
the old demos are adapted to their demo purpose, so we can't rely on them gameplay-wise, head out at night to clear ghosts, increase the population to a certain point and you should be able to unlock it, I don't know how much population is needed tho.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
once you have the key to the owner's house, go to his house, beat the boss who is guarding his goodies, and bring them back to him and the av shop should be unlocked.
OK thanks but... where is his house?

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Can someone upload an advanced/full save? using mtl is kinda making me dizzy and it's hard for me to get the proper context on what to do next.

=-=Kyo=-=

Reputation score
anyone have trouble with the mountain boss? I know it'll unlock the spa/onsen. But damn, do I have to really grind out levels in this game to beat it? hah!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can anyone explain the crafting system in the ntr-guy's house to me?

I get the disenchant(?) the gems for spirit powder to upgrade your weapons. But I don't get the tarot card (?) system...?

(Tarot card appears to be equipment for Kana that get dropped every time you return from a quest with some amounts of progress and enemy kills. They depends on how far the random AI for Kana gets - so farther is better - best if you clear a mission. They seem to get better as you increase the enemy strength. Although they seem to have the exact same name?!)

To prevent a NTR event, you need to get to there Kana and the NTR guy is at withing the same 30 min as the phone call. If you're late (past that 30 min) window, then they are doing a scene somewhere for the next 30 min - which you can try to find. Past that 30 min, if you meet Kana right after, she's blushing due to guilt(?).

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I get the disenchant(?) the gems for spirit powder to upgrade your weapons. But I don't get the tarot card (?) system...?

(Tarot card appears to be equipment for Kana that get dropped every time you return from a quest with some amounts of progress and enemy kills. They depends on how far the random AI for Kana gets - so farther is better - best if you clear a mission. They seem to get better as you increase the enemy strength. Although they seem to have the exact same name?!)

To prevent a NTR event, you need to get to there Kana and the NTR guy is at withing the same 30 min as the phone call. If you're late (past that 30 min) window, then they are doing a scene somewhere for the next 30 min - which you can try to find. Past that 30 min, if you meet Kana right after, she's blushing due to guilt(?).
Nothing really. Your level is gonna matter more at the moment.

Herherse1986

Reputation score

the tarot cards give you other skills that require mp instead of tp, you can combine cards to gain a special skill and make your fight easier.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the tarot cards give you other skills that require mp instead of tp, you can combine cards to gain a special skill and make your fight easier.
Only the Girl (Kana(?), default name, FMC) can equip tarot cards. The guy MMC can only equip Catalyst Fragments.

It looks like that we can only disenchant/disassemble these items when we are on the carpet in the NTR guy's house, when we have that "tarot card separator" item in our inventory.
It seems that the large computer-desk only activates correctly if we have 3 disenchanted/disassembled tarot card (blank tarot cards?). The 3 fragments are consumed to create a new tarot card - its stat boost is the sum of the 3 you disenchanted/disassembled to create the 3 blank tarot cards with.

Highly recommend saving before doing any upgrading/crafting as all blank tarot cards will disappear after you step off the carpet. You also cannot save on the carpet.

I did not see the FMC gain any new fighting moves after equiping the "Positive" tarot cards (the ones crafted, as compared to the "reverse" tarot cards - dropped from completing a mission). But I do see some descriptions that supposedly increase their combat damage, and life seal(?).

IMO, we need an easier way to Level the FMC, because it's at a point with she cannot seem to get past certain rooms due to strength difference between the MMC and her. I.e. rooms which MMC cannot help reduce purify.

2 questions:

1) How do you unlock Part 4 and Part 5 of the FMC info pages? I upgraded to unlock the Part 3, but if I try to upgrade it more, it says "already upgraded to max". I am using the demo from DLSite.

2) Is there a way to see the "surrender" and "atmosphere" values? (MTOOL translation)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Only the Girl (Kana(?), default name, FMC) can equip tarot cards. The guy MMC can only equip Catalyst Fragments.

It looks like that we can only disenchant/disassemble these items when we are on the carpet in the NTR guy's house, when we have that "tarot card separator" item in our inventory.
It seems that the large computer-desk only activates correctly if we have 3 disenchanted/disassembled tarot card (blank tarot cards?). The 3 fragments are consumed to create a new tarot card - its stat boost is the sum of the 3 you disenchanted/disassembled to create the 3 blank tarot cards with.

Highly recommend saving before doing any upgrading/crafting as all blank tarot cards will disappear after you step off the carpet. You also cannot save on the carpet.

I did not see the FMC gain any new fighting moves after equiping the "Positive" tarot cards (the ones crafted, as compared to the "reverse" tarot cards - dropped from completing a mission). But I do see some descriptions that supposedly increase their combat damage, and life seal(?).

IMO, we need an easier way to Level the FMC, because it's at a point with she cannot seem to get past certain rooms due to strength difference between the MMC and her. I.e. rooms which MMC cannot help reduce purify.

2 questions:

1) How do you unlock Part 4 and Part 5 of the FMC info pages? I upgraded to unlock the Part 3, but if I try to upgrade it more, it says "already upgraded to max". I am using the demo from DLSite.

2) Is there a way to see the "surrender" and "atmosphere" values? (MTOOL translation)
Atmosphere is amount of H is in the air. Surrender is how easily she'll give up and do things. So more surrender = high NTR scenes. More atmosphere = more lewd scenes.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently those requires later story items to unlock i.e. not possible in demo.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's supposed to give the feel of shock when the MC gets it and realizes she got dicked more than Kim Kardashian by a rich dude in a funny outfit.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Atmosphere is amount of H is in the air. Surrender is how easily she'll give up and do things. So more surrender = high NTR scenes. More atmosphere = more lewd scenes.
Is there a number for that that can be viewed? Or is that only viewable in Part 4 and Part 5 images, which we do not have access to in the demo?

Edit: I did a quick search for this group's previous games, and apparently the artist is "petra".
A really good artist. :D

Edit2: Looks like the trick to getting Kana through the dungeons is to do some tarot-card fusion. Otherwise, her leveling speed and stats cannot keep up. Holy crap, is it easy to get her stats stacked up to over 300 attack and 300 defense with the right cards fused together.
(The hard part of upgrading/crafting appears to be getting the NTR guy to show up in night time. He seems to have a SUPER low % chance UNLESS he had a NTR event with Kana that day or night, or day or night before - which you didn't cockblock. NEEDS MORE TESTING.)

Last edited: