What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Herherse1986

Reputation score
So its today for the demo? Hopefully it is. My area got hit by typhoon bad and had no electicity since december 16 upto feb. 5. Good thing is Its back but no internet so Im going to a nearby cafe for any internet related things atm and im planning on going tomorrow
Hopefully but if not, then it should be in mid Febuary.
Stay safe out there brother.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully but if not, then it should be in mid Febuary.
Stay safe out there brother.
Thankd man, was tough. Stayed a month and a half without electricity which also caused no water to come out from anywhere except manual pump that you have to raise up and down. xD but yeah things ate being okay now.

jaybilbodildo

Reputation score
BBQ tweet said the demo should come out by Feburary 16. I don't know where that tweet went.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He came back, and says that his family was sick amd that he plan to release the demo at 18th guys.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its finally out, I wonder what kind of extra CGs they have for the paid demo. And hopefully more mini CGs for camera peeks. Going to have to get it when I will go to a cafe.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got my hands on the download of the paid demo. going to try this when I get home.

Herherse1986

Reputation score
Got my hands on the download of the paid demo. going to try this when I get home.
I can tell you it's missing a key component, for some reason (I think he forgot to add it back in after debugging)
V&A Sex is not available in both versions

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can tell you it's missing a key component, for some reason (I think he forgot to add it back in after debugging)
what V&A? Ive opened the files up and seen AV CGs and its also in the game if thats what you mean?

Darkrider000

Reputation score
vagina and ass? you want game to able to pick both holes while playing as mc getting ntr?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New version beta 0.672 up. Corrected many bugs.

Its finally out, I wonder what kind of extra CGs they have for the paid demo. And hopefully more mini CGs for camera peeks. Going to have to get it when I will go to a cafe.
''And difference between the sponsored version and the free version is: the memory room will have 3 more special events, that’s all!''

Herherse1986

Reputation score
what I meant was, vaginal and anal sex events (during exploring) were in the previous demo but gone in this one.