What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Bootleg_Bill

Reputation score
How do I Process The Adult Videos?
I Sold Them But Its Telling Me I need To Process Them.

Karagee

Reputation score
>> -Bandage Shop Unlock: Requires 600 population. Talk with guy at the middle side of town, he'll ask you to look for his keys at the old middle side of town. Go there at the free map times to get the key there, report back and he'll give you 10 regular bandages.

IIRC, that's the second town. There's a garbage can you need to click on near the center of the second ghost city which you can only visit in "free time" after dinner and before 22:00.
turns out I can only get in the city when it's night

willupi

Reputation score
Question for those who have played the game.
Is there any way to get anything more than a kiss for the MC:unsure:? At least BJ, handjb or even sex. It's been 10 days in the game, the girl was groped once at work. Levels with cheats I'm clearing fast with no red alerts. But she already sucks and gives Lawrence in the park :rolleyes:(I interfere with them, but what the hell?). The reviews wrote that this game has a "true love" path, so far I've only seen two black and white(!) pictures of kissing. By the way, where can I see the girl's "crush" points?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Paying the barkeep 12000 seems to make Lawrence go away the next day and you get a free day like on the weekend.

Hope I haven't run into a bug, I've found some HD cameras but no projector. Even checked the hidden room at the top of the interior rooms. Is it in the outside area or inside after the first boss?
It's in one of those small house places, it's a small room when you enter them.
Question for those who have played the game.
Is there any way to get anything more than a kiss for the MC:unsure:? At least BJ, handjb or even sex. It's been 10 days in the game, the girl was groped once at work. Levels with cheats I'm clearing fast with no red alerts. But she already sucks and gives Lawrence in the park :rolleyes:(I interfere with them, but what the hell?). The reviews wrote that this game has a "true love" path, so far I've only seen two black and white(!) pictures of kissing. By the way, where can I see the girl's "crush" points?
Yes, keep going on dates with her and make sure her corruption isn't too high and you can eventually live with her.

willupi

Reputation score
It's in one of those small house places, it's a small room when you enter them.

Yes, keep going on dates with her and make sure her corruption isn't too high and you can eventually live with her.
Thank you. How do I know her corruption isn't too high? Is it on the fourth screen of statistics? I have three open. The church and the first house are passed.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think her corruption is linked to events progressing to living with her though?

Thank you. How do I know her corruption isn't too high? Is it on the fourth screen of statistics? I have three open. The church and the first house are passed.
5th stat page gives you all the sex stats, her corruption and love for mc.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's the green points.
I don't think her corruption is linked to events progressing to living with her though?
Not sure, but I wasn't able to trigger anymore date events with her after the green points caught up. It could have been the choice you have to make when you're using her lap though.

amidead

Reputation score
It's the green points.

Not sure, but I wasn't able to trigger anymore date events with her after the green points caught up. It could have been the choice you have to make when you're using her lap though.
seen people talk about bond and ntr points where do i see those?

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tentacle parasite and NTR succubus were great. Im waiting for the english version before buying this, since i dont want a repeat of not getting eng ver after buying JP ver as with NTR succubus game,
I can only recommend you MTool it provides a good MTL which translate most of the text in game (no pictures of course). I stumbled over it yesterday by chance

wertsds

Reputation score
How am I supposed to beat the orange ghosts? I keep getting one shot on the first level...

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone's still having trouble finding the projector for unlocking the cinema it's in this area located inside a shed in the backyard. It's behind the boxes.
projector.JPG

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone's still having trouble finding the projector for unlocking the cinema it's in this area located inside a shed in the backyard. It's behind the boxes.
View attachment 46074
I have a projector, but the theater doesn't open.
I know I need the dude from the bar, but I don't have him showing up. What am I doing wrong?

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a projector, but the theater doesn't open.
I know I need the dude from the bar, but I don't have him showing up. What am I doing wrong?
The town facility unlocks seem to be related to increasing town population. There're 3 spots in the overmap where you can clear enemies at night., before entering it shows you the population for that spot and the enemy clear percentage. Clearing these spots help population go up gradually each day. The unlock order seems to go something like: pharmacy, cafe, bar, AV shop, cinema, onsen.

If you call Kana between 17:00 to 18:00 you can invite her to clear enemies with you at night. On some nights you'll see a red aura on one of the town spots, you'll need to have Kana with you to enter and fight those bosses. If these bosses aren't defeated, then the population for that spot goes down.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How am I supposed to beat the orange ghosts? I keep getting one shot on the first level...
How early in the game is it? I couldn't beat a single orange ghost until about my 3rd-4th entry into the first dungeon.

Usually, you will get a stat-booster gem for beating each orange ghost, and 1 more for beating the boss of an area. If you beat the area boss, all enemies will level up in that location, based on how quickly you beat the area (time of day wise). If you beat the boss a lot, the regular ghosts get very strong.

Also, keep beating the same enemies again and again until they stop giving you EXP. That way, you level up your MC.

Orange ghosts are mini bosses that drop stat boost gems. I recommend equipping ones that boost your magic attack and mana, as those are the 2 stats that affect your "burst" skill which converts all your mana into damage and TP(?); you can usually 1-shot everything other than the "special ghost" at night which you fight with Kana, once your MAT and MP are high enough.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I was wrong about the green stat again, it does make you game over but it seems once it reaches past 1100 or so you're guaranteed to get the cut off bad end even if your purple points are much higher. Not sure if that's a bug or not. The bar or the population are likely the main culprit of course but overall Lawrence raises her points really fast. Not that it matters too much since you can see a majority of the content if you abuse saves to get the right conditions.. Also if you abuse saves on days during Kana's ovulation days while she's full of semen sometimes you can get it inseminated through RNG chance. Doesn't affect anything though, likely still need to be content updated or just a forgotten feature.

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The bar or the population are likely the main culprit of course but overall Lawrence raises her points really fast. Not that it matters too much since you can see a majority of the content if you abuse saves to get the right conditions..
If you make Kana your mistress (600 points), you can have sex with her in your shared house (which you can get for 400 points).
Forcing the main character to have sex with Kana gives Lawrence fewer points.