What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If you make Kana your mistress (600 points), you can have sex with her in your shared house (which you can get for 400 points).
Forcing the main character to have sex with Kana gives Lawrence fewer points.
True, but it's not enough to combat the gains from Lawrence. Not to mention she will randomly decide to prostitute herself in the bar and you can't stop that outside of save scumming and calling her to fight ghosts on the day she decided to do it. You're better off starting a new game from scratch as the points you offset would take forever before you don't have to worry about the bad end moment compared to just resetting the points to 0. And really why would you do that anyway when there's no reason for it? Just save scum for all the events, the impregnations does nothing, and Lawrence doesn't even have his own ending. I would say this is the most poorly designed aspect of the game, we really needed a girlfriend protection from that ending or moving the goalpost so that Laawrence could have his NTR end instead of Kana being a slut for anyone.

Last edited:

ezcax

Reputation score
If you make Kana your mistress (600 points), you can have sex with her in your shared house (which you can get for 400 points).
Forcing the main character to have sex with Kana gives Lawrence fewer points.
Where's the shared house?
nvm the mayor just introduced me the house, after 1200 point with kana.

Last edited:

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
With the bad end you get after 1200 green points, I've noticed that every time you lose in the old mansion you gain two levels. So you could try grinding there and set yourself up for an easier ng+.

Ultimately though, I'm finding the rng makes event unlocking a little too much of a chore. Even save scumming doesn't help much since there's so many possible events between Kana on her own or with Lawrence

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I like when there is hardships and slow character corruption, I enjoy some grinding - it builds up tension, but this game feels like working for stuff you already paid by working. Tension dies, and at some point you start to get frustrated, because art and idea is there, yet basic rpg gameplay stuff is stretched to point, where it feels like chore. Anyways here key for link: dVMmeWIP1CK3BN7d5hYf1jbBZwDNx33ndOgX1mtOCJA

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I like when there is hardships and slow character corruption, I enjoy some grinding - it builds up tension, but this game feels like working for stuff you already paid by working. Tension dies, and at some point you start to get frustrated, because art and idea is there, yet basic rpg gameplay stuff is stretched to point, where it feels like chore.

Felt like this in the demos, and still feels like this in the whole game, huh...?

Also, 1.03? Isn't it only up to 1.028(?) on this blog?

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't understand the basic camera gameplay loop.

Every time you set a camera, it seems to not be there anymore the next day. So you should always collect your cameras again before 5pm? That seems super tedious.

Is the basic gameplay loop just set high quality cameras in all the rest rooms, then just wait in the CCV chamber for events? You don't need to set cameras outside the rest rooms? Is there any way to speed up time?

Term444

Reputation score
Does somebody have a save with some (/all) facilities already unlocked?
Thing is very grindy.
Or maybe just a name for the most important variables to change in save editor? (High Res camera, certain checks, etc).
I like the gameplay in general, but after going through all lower area levels multiple times its really hard to keep grinding if there is so little progress.

Cricrichop

Reputation score
again I'm asking if anyone knows how to gain access to the VIP area of bar but also if you go to the dream area there's a locked off area to the far right after it unlocks there's characters with lights above their heads does anyone know what that area is or what its for.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Attached a save with all facilities unlocked. The sex stats were carried over into ng+ but Lawrence is still starting the ntr-ing here.

again I'm asking if anyone knows how to gain access to the VIP area of bar but also if you go to the dream area there's a locked off area to the far right after it unlocks there's characters with lights above their heads does anyone know what that area is or what its for.
From a few comment pages back I think someone mentioned the VIP area hasn't been implemented yet so there's no way in atm.
In the new 1.028 patch you can now request to enter the dream at night from the phone. The area over the right side apparently lets you control which facilities are open, that should help with getting specific events...!?

Attachments

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From a few comment pages back I think someone mentioned the VIP area hasn't been implemented yet so there's no way in atm.
Everyone's taking a page out of "early access" these days, it seems...

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was wrong about the green stat again, it does make you game over but it seems once it reaches past 1100 or so you're guaranteed to get the cut off bad end even if your purple points are much higher. Not sure if that's a bug or not. The bar or the population are likely the main culprit of course but overall Lawrence raises her points really fast. Not that it matters too much since you can see a majority of the content if you abuse saves to get the right conditions.. Also if you abuse saves on days during Kana's ovulation days while she's full of semen sometimes you can get it inseminated through RNG chance. Doesn't affect anything though, likely still need to be content updated or just a forgotten feature.
I think it's above 1200 forcing you in a bad ending.
It's annoying as it's very out of the blue, and 1200 points are very easy to reach when you unlocked the bar since she goes there all the time (super annoying btw since you basically miss all the other events as simply she never goes with Lawrence anywhere else, always the damn bar for hours every day or so).
I wish it was linked to her love for mc, it makes more sense to have it only happen if there is a big difference between it and her corruption.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since I like the gameplay I've begun doing a partial translation for it.
If anyone is interested, you can grab it here.

LINK:

NOTES:
RJ392812 - Nebel Geisterjäger ~ 始まりの子羊 - Partial translation v1.0

Currently translated: 36 UI images.

So far I've only translated images due to not being able to open the game with RPG Maker MV.
I'll translate short messages, UI, skills, items, choices, and menus once he's done patching the game.

On some images, there was text in Japanese "好感度" which translates to "Favorability rating".
Due to space restrictions and translation being very long I just translated it as "FAV" which should be short for that.
I assume this variable shows the favorability of Kana towards the protagonist but I'm not sure.

SAMPLE:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think it's above 1200 forcing you in a bad ending.
It's annoying as it's very out of the blue, and 1200 points are very easy to reach when you unlocked the bar since she goes there all the time (super annoying btw since you basically miss all the other events as simply she never goes with Lawrence anywhere else, always the damn bar for hours every day or so).
I wish it was linked to her love for mc, it makes more sense to have it only happen if there is a big difference between it and her corruption.
Agreed. Though to be honest, this is more of a corruption than NTR title, NTR being just the vector for most of it. Lawrence doesn't really get his due with no ending, not much story behind him and twitter-cameo mostly a guide to what event to look for in recollections that day. There's not much dialog with Lawrence and the protag, or with Kana even. As far as the NTR in this title goes it's very light despite it being present in most of the HCG, which is quite humorous I suppose.

And yeah, the latest patch makes it so we can disable the bar so now we don't have to worry about Kana getting 100+ points randomly. I noticed the patches have also enabled or added a mini cut-in CG for the penetration camera shot of the standing doggy-style, so I guess this H game is going to have a few more content updates probably.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I like that the new updates are geared towards making the game more player friendly, but I honestly got fed up with trying to go for the true ending. I'd have to babysit her constantly making sure she didn't disappear on me but that was near impossible even with save scumming. I'll wait until all the patchwork is done before I jump back in.

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's not really fair, but...

This is not an advertisement. I used this save editor.

This parameter is Lawrence's points.
239856.jpg
And you can edit them however you like.

Another theory needs to be tested. (But this needs to be checked. I don't have time for that yet)
I think that the size of the penis of the MC depends on how Lawrence's points decrease. At least the medium size is reduced by 6 points after having sex with Kana.
If anyone has a MC with a large one(300-250mm), please tell me how much it reduces Lawrence's points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not really fair, but...

This is not an advertisement. I used this save editor.

This parameter is Lawrence's points.
View attachment 46085
And you can edit them however you like.

Another theory needs to be tested. (But this needs to be checked. I don't have time for that yet)
I think that the size of the penis of the MC depends on how Lawrence's points decrease. At least the medium size is reduced by 6 points after having sex with Kana.
If anyone has a MC with a large one, please tell me how much it reduces Lawrence's points.
if you load in the json files from the data folder, that site will set the variable names to what they are in the game

DragonL

Reputation score
Since I like the gameplay I've begun doing a partial translation for it.
If anyone is interested, you can grab it here.

LINK:

NOTES:
RJ392812 - Nebel Geisterjäger ~ 始まりの子羊 - Partial translation v1.0

Currently translated: 36 UI images.

So far I've only translated images due to not being able to open the game with RPG Maker MV.
I'll translate short messages, UI, skills, items, choices, and menus once he's done patching the game.

On some images, there was text in Japanese "好感度" which translates to "Favorability rating".
Due to space restrictions and translation being very long I just translated it as "FAV" which should be short for that.
I assume this variable shows the favorability of Kana towards the protagonist but I'm not sure.

SAMPLE:
Here's your files already turned into RPGMVP checked with my version of the game and they work just fine.

Thank you for the translation.