What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unless the dev decided to be an asshat and removed the names upon release, the names will be in System.json in the intuitive place.
Of course, its usefulness depends on whether or not the dev named them (variables/switches) in a clear way in the first place.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how do i get kana to hunt with me the 3 cities and protect against invasions`?
Phone her between 17:00 and 17:59. If she's busying, wait till the next half hour mark and call again.

There is an option to invite her. And then after your dinner, before you guys leave the cafe/ramen shop, there will be an option to ask her to go with you.

darksshades

Reputation score
Some comments about what I thought about the game.
This was the best game of this circle so far but yet there was a lot of missed potential.

I quite enjoyed the battle system but the exp gain should be increased at least 4x. Otherwise its way to grindy. I got bored of executing the commands over and over again after 6h.
The dungeons systems is very interesting and gets really fun when you understand how the heroine moves and how to control her actions and was quite enjoyable. Also the quick teleport to boss was a very welcomed addition.

Like the other games the CGs are exceptionally good but the game has serious pacing issues, being way too slow at times.

Now, my main problem with the game (and I saw someone else with the same issue here) is the RNG and lack of information on the NTR part.
Most of the times I'd call her and get that she was being NTR'd but could never found out where or any indication of it.
The only two spots I could ever find them was at the park bench and at an alley but the only action there was stop them and not any NTR event/dialogue peeks.
Also once at the bath house, but going there would interfere with the NTR. Wish you could still go and see some dialogue between the walls just to have a better indication instead of just ending the day and waiting for the dreamworld just to see the H scene result.
I'll try to play again using the dreamworld cheat to only allow a single spot and see if I have more luck later but I don't think this game has much of that if at all.
Which is the most missed potential I saw in this. While overheard ntr dialogues and indications might seen minor it has a great affect on the mood of the game.
There are the peek tapes but it'd be nice to see some of that in the town too. No CGs, just some dialogue indication, you'd still get the CG scenes at the dreamworld.

Also, there were some game systems that I totally overlooked and only discovered how they work by the end of the game.
I don't remember seeing anywhere that you could call the heroine between 17~18pm to allow her to hunt with you to unlock more population. I've tried to call her a few times after getting off the dungeon and always got the "maybe in the bath" message and just assumed that she'd always be bathing until the diner at 18pm.

It also took me a while to figure out why only some dungeons would be able to get those memory events at dusk. I assumed there was one for each area, but 2 areas have 2 events at different en lv progression and that also took a while to figure it out.

Now what I got really frustrated with was how to find the final boss..... It took a while to even figure out how to enter the Asae mansion, and after exploring it all, killing the bosses and finding out the hidden room of the girl, I assumed that I hadn't enough progression to unlock the door to what seemed a really big crack in the wall behind a card box.
Turn out you needed to go the secret passage near the 3rd boss and go back inside for a hidden stair to the basement to appear...... That was totally unecessary, and I had to find a walkthough to discover that. Because in my mind I had already completely explored that area.

Its a good game overall, but it could have been a much much better one. The NTR event spots needed to be more obvious, the pacing is way too slow for me(higher xp/affection gain should solve this a bit), and more peek events(at town). Because in my playthrough I didn't get any even when I was intentionally trying to get NTR.... The only true NTR i got was the date vibrator at the park and the cafe job at dinner.
I'm sure there should be peek events or ntr indication in the town, but playing thorough it blind I didn't find any which was my main gripe with the game.

I ended up clearing the game with Lawrance at 649 and her at 552 and than later 600 to check out the true ending.

Good game, but could have been so much better with some changes.

--
PS: I don't think anyone said anything here but you can go to the bar after 18pm and pay there to have lawrance away for a week. I did that a few times thinking it was going to unlock some NTR ev only to discover it was the complete opposite of that.

darksshades

Reputation score
did i get the wrong path??

newbie on game

View attachment 46261
No, this is just an automatic event that happens when she gets MC affection 300.
There will be another event at 400, and at 500 you'll be living together, with 600 unlocking mc H.
Later there will be a split MC-H event depending on how far the NTR lv she is.

But I this does not blocks NTR, only when her affection is very high(not sure the number, 800+ or maybe only when maxlv)
If I'm not mistaken the max affection is either 1100 or 1200 for either her affection of ntr affection.

PS:
Also, fun fact. Her reaction is VERY difference depending on what you choose as your penis size lol. The CG changes a little too. (3 variations sizes) You can change the size after start on the secret dreamworld shop hidden south.

shindosan24

Reputation score
No, this is just an automatic event that happens when she gets MC affection 300.
There will be another event at 400, and at 500 you'll be living together, with 600 unlocking mc H.
Later there will be a split MC-H event depending on how far the NTR lv she is.

But I this does not blocks NTR, only when her affection is very high(not sure the number, 800+ or maybe only when maxlv)
If I'm not mistaken the max affection is either 1100 or 1200 for either her affection of ntr affection.

PS:
Also, fun fact. Her reaction is VERY difference depending on what you choose as your penis size lol. The CG changes a little too. (3 variations sizes) You can change the size after start on the secret dreamworld shop hidden south.
it's too hard to find hidden cam during ntr red bar scene after i go to book of recolection still not there too bad 😖

darksshades

Reputation score
it's too hard to find hidden cam during ntr red bar scene after i go to book of recolection still not there too bad 😖
After you understand how it works a little its actually pretty easy.
There are different strategies for each area but here is how you can get some very easy.

First, talk to her before entering the dungeon and make her unequip all her equipment. If she has high-lv/stats she won't be in danger.
If you defeat the boss of the area, the enemy level will increase the next time you go there. (usually by 3-5 levels each clear)
Using the first dungeon, close the door north, forcing her to go to the door right where there is a pretty strong monster there is almost garanteed to defeat them.
Also close the door far right so that she won't go to the next spot.

Wait for the heart to get red, then call her. She'll say she can't talk right now and this will make her stats drop a lot and probably lose the fight.
Wait for a bit and keep checking the cameras each 15-20 minuts (ingame) until she goes to the resting area to recover.
It'll be either the first one (i think 22), or the one in the middle.
Check the cameras, if you see them in the resting area, wait. Keep checking the camera of the resting area each 20m until you get the scenes. The heart will keep being red the whole time she is resting but it will not get the scene right away, so you need to keep checking the resting area until it does. After seeing the scene, it'll turn back to green, and after a few more minutes it might flash yellow/red again for an extra scene before they go back again to lose the same fight, Rinse and repeat until you have enough of the cams.

PS:
If you unlocked the AV shop you can buy an empty tabe to record the camera and see it for a really big sum of money. But the official walk says if you sell too many you'll be locked out of the love ending.
If you have trouble with battles, keep defeating the red enemies to get those equip "items". You can destroy them from the item menu and get soul parts, you can be used to craft you a stronger weapon or equips at lawrance house(talk to lawrance at noon and ask for code to enter for 3days) or your house if you have her affection 500+

shindosan24

Reputation score
After you understand how it works a little its actually pretty easy.
There are different strategies for each area but here is how you can get some very easy.

First, talk to her before entering the dungeon and make her unequip all her equipment. If she has high-lv/stats she won't be in danger.
If you defeat the boss of the area, the enemy level will increase the next time you go there. (usually by 3-5 levels each clear)
Using the first dungeon, close the door north, forcing her to go to the door right where there is a pretty strong monster there is almost garanteed to defeat them.
Also close the door far right so that she won't go to the next spot.

Wait for the heart to get red, then call her. She'll say she can't talk right now and this will make her stats drop a lot and probably lose the fight.
Wait for a bit and keep checking the cameras each 15-20 minuts (ingame) until she goes to the resting area to recover.
It'll be either the first one (i think 22), or the one in the middle.
Check the cameras, if you see them in the resting area, wait. Keep checking the camera of the resting area each 20m until you get the scenes. The heart will keep being red the whole time she is resting but it will not get the scene right away, so you need to keep checking the resting area until it does. After seeing the scene, it'll turn back to green, and after a few more minutes it might flash yellow/red again for an extra scene before they go back again to lose the same fight, Rinse and repeat until you have enough of the cams.

PS:
If you unlocked the AV shop you can buy an empty tabe to record the camera and see it for a really big sum of money. But the official walk says if you sell too many you'll be locked out of the love ending.
If you have trouble with battles, keep defeating the red enemies to get those equip "items". You can destroy them from the item menu and get soul parts, you can be used to craft you a stronger weapon or equips at lawrance house(talk to lawrance at noon and ask for code to enter for 3days) or your house if you have her affection 500+
last question

what's meaning of room number color map during hunt ...hospital/church
like pink and red while the blue is safe zone
and how lawrence get mad at you to trigger Hscene

Last edited:

darksshades

Reputation score
last question

what's meaning of room number color map during hunt ...hospital/church
like pink and red while the blue is safe zone
and how lawrence get mad at you to trigger Hscene
The hospital a little bit different but the same usual rules applies.
Blue rooms are resting spots
Green are easy, yellow are midium and red are hard enemy rooms.

The new rules for the hospital.
She can only walk on the red carpet. So you can determine her path following the red carpet path and locking/opening doors doors.
The rooms with the big red doors only she can enter and there are no cameras, so if you cannot find her and she is fighting, maybe she is there.
The hospital has 2 Floors. She can and will use the elevator if their doors are unlocked.
You can sometimes call her and ask where she is and she'll tell which room number she is at.
The camera room is at the center of the 1BF( X marks the spot) but you need to find a key first.
You/them can start from the 1F or the 1BF. I found it REALLY easy to get to the boss from 1BF without even trying if you make the correct doors locked. 1BF has a very short route.
You can talk to her and choose to scout first, which will let you enter either the 1F or 1BF before her alone giving you some time to setup the route, she will then enter at 9am on the floor you are at.

A good strategy for getting cam peeks here is to start from 1 BF and lock all door/routes from the start. Unequip her and she'll fall into a cycle trying to go from 56 to 55 and failing. Put a camera on 55 and wait her to lose the battle and rest there (even though its not a resting room). Note that 55 doesn't have a camera, so you'll have to wait and keep checking 56, assuming she is losing at 55, just call once the red heartbeat to garantee the loss.

There are 2 ways to make lawrance mad. Interruct him during a NTR attempt. When you call her and she tells she hurt her foot, find them and that will interrupt it.
Or going back home early from the dungeon. After you unlock the boss teleport, you'll also unlock going home early. Just walk back the door after starting the dungeon.

Note:
It does not apply in this case, but check the cameras before calling her to make her lose.
If you call her and she is fighting, she will most likely lose the battle.
But if you call her when she if getting NTR(peek cam ev), the NTR will get interrupted.

Weiss11

Reputation score
What is this cost 12000 thing that you can pay in a Bar?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What is this cost 12000 thing that you can pay in a Bar?
Originally it was to allow you to get into the VIP area and see the Kana's bar scene with Lawrence, but it was never fully implemented and now it was repurposed to stall out Lawrence for a day, turning the next day into a free day for you and Kana.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Note:
It does not apply in this case, but check the cameras before calling her to make her lose.
But if you call her when she if getting NTR(peek cam ev), the NTR will get interrupted.
Note that Kana will only go to the rest rooms if she does not have enough bandages, and is below a certain HP threshold. I do not know what that threshold is. But if he loses a battle and has zero bandages, she will always be at the threshold to go rest.

shindosan24

Reputation score
The hospital a little bit different but the same usual rules applies.
Blue rooms are resting spots
Green are easy, yellow are midium and red are hard enemy rooms.

The new rules for the hospital.
She can only walk on the red carpet. So you can determine her path following the red carpet path and locking/opening doors doors.
The rooms with the big red doors only she can enter and there are no cameras, so if you cannot find her and she is fighting, maybe she is there.
The hospital has 2 Floors. She can and will use the elevator if their doors are unlocked.
You can sometimes call her and ask where she is and she'll tell which room number she is at.
The camera room is at the center of the 1BF( X marks the spot) but you need to find a key first.
You/them can start from the 1F or the 1BF. I found it REALLY easy to get to the boss from 1BF without even trying if you make the correct doors locked. 1BF has a very short route.
You can talk to her and choose to scout first, which will let you enter either the 1F or 1BF before her alone giving you some time to setup the route, she will then enter at 9am on the floor you are at.

A good strategy for getting cam peeks here is to start from 1 BF and lock all door/routes from the start. Unequip her and she'll fall into a cycle trying to go from 56 to 55 and failing. Put a camera on 55 and wait her to lose the battle and rest there (even though its not a resting room). Note that 55 doesn't have a camera, so you'll have to wait and keep checking 56, assuming she is losing at 55, just call once the red heartbeat to garantee the loss.

There are 2 ways to make lawrance mad. Interruct him during a NTR attempt. When you call her and she tells she hurt her foot, find them and that will interrupt it.
Or going back home early from the dungeon. After you unlock the boss teleport, you'll also unlock going home early. Just walk back the door after starting the dungeon.

Note:
i got true ending... thanks for help 😆

Screenshot_20221201_060504_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

KamiTorasuke

Reputation score
I have 3 scene that need some help.
1. how do I get Kana in her house?
2. what's the trick for the bar scene, when the vip is unobtainable?
3. opening adult toy store.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can i ask for some noble soul that shares a save with all the city buildings openend, i cant get it no matter how much i use the save edit please

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how do you get more high quality cameras? Can't seem to find them in the shop.

Also, is it possible to change difficulty? Really annoying not being able to know what room she's in.
And for some reason even though I've beaten the Haunted House once, it won't let me go in by myself after 5pm.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So how do you get more high quality cameras? Can't seem to find them in the shop.

Also, is it possible to change difficulty? Really annoying not being able to know what room she's in.
And for some reason even though I've beaten the Haunted House once, it won't let me go in by myself after 5pm.
You can buy HD cameras in NG+ in the electronic shop, from what a previous commenter said. (I don't know, I didn't finish the game yet).

You can pick the difficulty at the beginning of the game. I do not know if you can change it later.

You can only go to the specific places between 5PM and 6PM if it's icon is a bit "different".

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Can i ask for some noble soul that shares a save with all the city buildings openend, i cant get it no matter how much i use the save edit please
Here's a save 10 hours into my true end pure (mostly) run with all buildings unlocked. Her affection is close to the point where she ignores Lawrence entirely so if you're into that you may want to lower her affection.

Attachments

Varimir

Reputation score
Here's a save 10 hours into my true end pure (mostly) run with all buildings unlocked. Her affection is close to the point where she ignores Lawrence entirely so if you're into that you may want to lower her affection.
Downloaded update 1.042, but how to lower affection? I went into the memory room.