What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Downloaded update 1.042, but how to lower affection? I went into the memory room.
I know skipping your meals and skipping dates with Kana will lower affection. No other ideas.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Here's a save 10 hours into my true end pure (mostly) run with all buildings unlocked. Her affection is close to the point where she ignores Lawrence entirely so if you're into that you may want to lower her affection.

God Bless your noble balls Sir

Fadingblaze

Reputation score
Here's a save 10 hours into my true end pure (mostly) run with all buildings unlocked. Her affection is close to the point where she ignores Lawrence entirely so if you're into that you may want to lower her affection.
idk why, but the save file is unable to be shown in my game. How do i fix it?

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
idk why, but the save file is unable to be shown in my game. How do i fix it?
You need to rename the 10 hour save, then open your game and make a save into that same slot. After that you can replace the save you just made with the 10 hour save.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
how do you get stronger in this game?
I fully upgraded the crowbar, which is weak as fuck even maxed, and the orange ghosts give random equips and most of them suck, problem is after clearing a dungeon the enemies become too strong and the random equips given suck so much i cannot even kill any enemies.
i can't even save scum to get good equip without restarting my progress.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's a summary of stat to prioritize for your equipment in the walkthrough guide back somewhere early on.

In summary, MATK > MP > DEF > MDEF > ATK > ....

So prioritize MATK and MP and just 1-shot anything you can with the "Phatasmal release(?)" ability. Then finish with the special attacks.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Some comments about what I thought about the game.
This was the best game of this circle so far but yet there was a lot of missed potential.

I quite enjoyed the battle system but the exp gain should be increased at least 4x. Otherwise its way to grindy. I got bored of executing the commands over and over again after 6h.
The dungeons systems is very interesting and gets really fun when you understand how the heroine moves and how to control her actions and was quite enjoyable. Also the quick teleport to boss was a very welcomed addition.
True the grind was a bit too long, felt really bored, and the dungeon was unique and interesting to play through.

Like the other games the CGs are exceptionally good but the game has serious pacing issues, being way too slow at times.

Now, my main problem with the game (and I saw someone else with the same issue here) is the RNG and lack of information on the NTR part.
Most of the times I'd call her and get that she was being NTR'd but could never found out where or any indication of it.
The only two spots I could ever find them was at the park bench and at an alley but the only action there was stop them and not any NTR event/dialogue peeks.
Also once at the bath house, but going there would interfere with the NTR. Wish you could still go and see some dialogue between the walls just to have a better indication instead of just ending the day and waiting for the dreamworld just to see the H scene result.
I'll try to play again using the dreamworld cheat to only allow a single spot and see if I have more luck later but I don't think this game has much of that if at all.
Which is the most missed potential I saw in this. While overheard ntr dialogues and indications might seen minor it has a great affect on the mood of the game.
There are the peek tapes but it'd be nice to see some of that in the town too. No CGs, just some dialogue indication, you'd still get the CG scenes at the dreamworld.
Think I put it into my walkthrough already(link at header thread), but you can find out her NTR location every hour by calling her and asking her what she's doing next hour when she's free, which will indicate if she's getting ntr'ed and location.

Also, there were some game systems that I totally overlooked and only discovered how they work by the end of the game.
I don't remember seeing anywhere that you could call the heroine between 17~18pm to allow her to hunt with you to unlock more population. I've tried to call her a few times after getting off the dungeon and always got the "maybe in the bath" message and just assumed that she'd always be bathing until the diner at 18pm.

It also took me a while to figure out why only some dungeons would be able to get those memory events at dusk. I assumed there was one for each area, but 2 areas have 2 events at different en lv progression and that also took a while to figure it out.

Now what I got really frustrated with was how to find the final boss..... It took a while to even figure out how to enter the Asae mansion, and after exploring it all, killing the bosses and finding out the hidden room of the girl, I assumed that I hadn't enough progression to unlock the door to what seemed a really big crack in the wall behind a card box.
Turn out you needed to go the secret passage near the 3rd boss and go back inside for a hidden stair to the basement to appear...... That was totally unecessary, and I had to find a walkthough to discover that. Because in my mind I had already completely explored that area.
I completely agree with you there, the tutorial was too vague and undetailed to go over features, had to discover most of these during my 40+ hour trial playthrough and incorporate them into my 50+ hour main game playthrough and I still miss some features (specifically dream world shop unlock and how to do it and cook food). For the final boss, I think there was some info given about it when you interact with it after 17:00+, probably just missed the detail when you were playing through it.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
There's a summary of stat to prioritize for your equipment in the walkthrough guide back somewhere early on.

In summary, MATK > MP > DEF > MDEF > ATK > ....

So prioritize MATK and MP and just 1-shot anything you can with the "Phatasmal release(?)" ability. Then finish with the special attacks.
Is there another way to get stronger i know the dark or fire equip are the best but the rng is horrendous and i keep getting crap like ice and rock or shitty versions of dark and fire.
since equips only drop from orange it is actually getting harder to even obtain said equips since they start one shotting you after a while and the equips they drop do not even let you one shot them anymore.
also does dying bring any penalties besides losing time.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Is there another way to get stronger i know the dark or fire equip are the best but the rng is horrendous and i keep getting crap like ice and rock or shitty versions of dark and fire.
since equips only drop from orange it is actually getting harder to even obtain said equips since they start one shotting you after a while and the equips they drop do not even let you one shot them anymore.
also does dying bring any penalties besides losing time.
No other way than get better equips. If level's too high for dungeon, go to lower dungeon and complete it at 16:00 so level doesn't go up for equips.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
god now i am stuck at the church because the boss transforms and one shots me and kana this is getting ridiculous now. Did the dev even think of balance when he made this? items are rng and stats are rng.
I am so close to just save editing this.
How did you people even complete this game?
Here is file with where i am stuck at, am i doing something wrong here?

Attachments

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You don't understand the system and how to obtain better gear.
The game is very easy to beat. I guess you're just not a real gamer. You probably only play to see the scenes.

You need to constantly beat the same dungeon to increase its difficulty. With higher difficulty, the higher gear drops which you can see by the + X number at the end of the gear.
Higher-level gear provides more stats (I think up to four random stats on one item).

The same goes for Tarot cards that you need to craft gear for Kana. One big difference is that combining different tarot cards can give special cards with unique bonus effects that provide an even greater boost for Kana.

Your problem probably is that you fucked yourself by losing on purpose to get the scene.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
You don't understand the system and how to obtain better gear.
The game is very easy to beat. I guess you're just not a real gamer. You probably only play to see the scenes.

You need to constantly beat the same dungeon to increase its difficulty. With higher difficulty, the higher gear drops which you can see by the + X number at the end of the gear.
Higher-level gear provides more stats (I think up to four random stats on one item).

The same goes for Tarot cards that you need to craft gear for Kana. One big difference is that combining different tarot cards can give special cards with unique bonus effects that provide an even greater boost for Kana.

Your problem probably is that you fucked yourself by losing on purpose to get the scene.
what are you talking about?
i never lost on purpose. and i do not know what scene you are talking about.
i have been beating the same dungeon, the enemies are just becoming so strong that i can't beat them. the drops are also mostly shit, i am now going to each orange enemy and killing them then restarting to reroll drops. but the church boss is constantly one shotting me when it transforms, I actually managed to beat it by getting real lucky with rng.
The tarot cards give great attack but they mostly do nothing for kana's defense.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You'll get it eventually.
I can't explain it in words.

All I will say is that the fights are easy for the most part if you understand the skill system and how to get better gear.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
so figured out what you actually need to do in this, MP is super important in this game and scales like MAT. At first i thought MP would have a minor effect on damage but a +60 MP is about the same as +60 Mat.
Levels are important, as they increase MP by 4 and MAT by 1 each time you level up.
MDEF is useless and DEF is way more important as every enemy does physical damage.
You can train HP and ATT in the Gym.
Go to the asaba mansion between hospital and haunted house to level up quick. One way is to open the up the secret floor and farming the orange enemies there, they respawn everytime you re-enter, and give 960 exp, they get weaker the more levels you have in the 1st 3 areas.
You can also unlock the save option there by going to the final boss and leaving.
Get the fire equip and train this skill Fire 5. It levels up quick and you can easily butcher the church boss with this skill, it uses 40 mp per hit and will keep attacking until you run out of MP in 1 turn.

When you are starting out it is recommended that you get to level 3 fighting the blue ghosts then you go and fight the orange enemy guarding the boss door in the haunted house, this orange enemy is also an autosave point, and the only autosave point in the 3 areas. You just have to re engage the enemy everytime you want to save. This is why farming in the haunted house is best because you can save your equipment rolls without fighting the bosses.
But you should just ignore all orange enemies except the one guarding the boss on your 1st visit, then roll for darkness that prioritises MAT and MP. You should be able to kill the other oranges enemies after that.

Found this neat trick, if you want kana to progress without the time going up you can just continue to exit and enter doors really quickly, kana will still progress but the time never goes up ever. Insane bug.

Last edited:

Hardman

Reputation score
i see this word in some H-CG. what is it?
雰囲気値 - Atmosphere value

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can I watch from surveillance camera
each dungeon has a room where you can view the cameras, it looks like a giant wall of tv screens. Interact with it and you can cycle between the installed cameras.