What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Vore Ryona [beebee工房] 復讐の夜霧 / Revenge of Yagiri

Mick2000

Reputation score
A brand new game developer, creating metroidvania, platforming, side-scrolling action game with 2D dot artstyle and animation
Revenge of Yagiri
title.jpg
Ci-en:
Fantia:

Gameplay Controls (may change during development):
the usual side-scrolling action platforming game, you traverse across the land from left to right, fighting monster and proceed to the next stage
Z -> attack, holding Z will perform combo
Z + up/down -> special attack
X -> dash
Space -> jump
upon making direct contact with enemy with clothe ripped state, it will trigger rape animation, to get out player must repeatedly press <- and ->

fetish: rape, ryona, insect bestiality, tentacles, pregnant, egg, lactation, breast expansion, milking, (more to be add during development)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Been following this guy on pixiv and some of the animation work is almost too good to be true, really high quality stuff. I think I played an old demo of this and the gameplay was somewhat passable though. Definitely excited for it.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
agree, a quality Dot animation game are very rare to find, and so far this guy make a rather spectacular work

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just looked through the Ci-en content and played the alpha demo they put out. The H animations look phenomenal, really like how the escape attempt from the pill bug looks. Hopefully the developer can put in Game Over animations but there doesn't seem to be any currently.

The different status effects enemies can give Yagiri such as breast inflation, pregnancy, and lust seem to really change how you can move and attack. Will be interesting to see what else he adds.

The biggest question is how long this game will take to develop. The Ci-en goes back a year and looking at what content they have made compared to the array of pixel stills there is still much left to be done.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
An ACT H game with impreg content, a rare and delicious treat to see. Gameplay itself is pretty standard, hopefully the dev adds difficulty options, power ups/actions and doesn't overdo it with the platforming. From what I played though, it's a easy title to get into and to unzip to heh. Just from fetishes enabled and implemented alone this is already better than most ACT H games.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For me, piling up H-status likes in Ayura Crisis and Mission Mermaiden keeps me playing for hours. So aside from the ACT, some extra "Sidewalk" treats would surely be a pleasing eye-candy.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
For me, piling up H-status likes in Ayura Crisis and Mission Mermaiden keeps me playing for hours. So aside from the ACT, some extra "Sidewalk" treats would surely be a pleasing eye-candy.
ah yes, collecting those H-status like it's badges and medals.
unfortunately as the demo goes, it appears that every stage have different type of enemies altogether, stage 1 have humanoid enemies, stage 2 is insect, stage 3 got tentacles. each monster type got it's own Status to inflict but it doesn't seems that they will mix multiple type in single stage so i don't think we can carry multiple H-status at once.
on top of it, H-status will gone with time, you can't prompt or choose when, at least that's how the pregnancy one goes. so getting other H-status before the previous one disappear might be hard.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh no... the demo asks for my wallet, which i don't have...

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Game's pretty good if you like or don't mind the inclusion of insectoid enemies. Good detailed sprites bigger than Zell23's so that opens up more detailing.

Can't wait for the next level! It's gonna feature breast expansion and milking by the looks of it.

SirDregan

Reputation score
Has someone a cheat table for that? Can't find the Health value D:

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has someone a cheat table for that? Can't find the Health value D:
I couldn't find it for the first stage, but found there's enough health to get through it anyway. If you save your mana for the boss you can beat them easily, but there's no real point in beating the boss as you get nothing from it. But for the second stage health comes down in chunks unlike the first stage, searching 12 on Double is health when at full, 8 is the bar with the line it, and 30 is a full bar of mana, also on a double. The values are near each other if you're struggling to find them.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Animations are great and all but for god's sake hire a voice actress, my penis is withdrawing into my body hearing the same voice sound effect over and over

SirDregan

Reputation score
I couldn't find it for the first stage, but found there's enough health to get through it anyway. If you save your mana for the boss you can beat them easily, but there's no real point in beating the boss as you get nothing from it. But for the second stage health comes down in chunks unlike the first stage, searching 12 on Double is health when at full, 8 is the bar with the line it, and 30 is a full bar of mana, also on a double. The values are near each other if you're struggling to find them.
Found it, thank you very much!

JL95

Reputation score
Animations are great and all but for god's sake hire a voice actress, my penis is withdrawing into my body hearing the same voice sound effect over and over
Maybe if you sent 10k with your request, they should be able to hire a VA and audio designer to make your ears orgasm

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice art except for the jelly mold shaped fake tits, and whats with her nipples stretching longer than a tongue?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

update from dev, continue from last week with the progress of stage 3
the animation for breast expansion has been made but dev seems to contemplate with it's current quality