What's new

SIM NTR [Beelzebub] コンビニ少女Z / Convini Girl Z (RJ280974)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The questionnaire is data for Beelzebub's next game. Completing it gives players a free camera if they haven't already hit the limit of 10. The early questions relate to which heroine is the favourite, so there might be something there for any future DLC.

I didn't play Hustle Time so I won't get the two additional scenes but the gameplay is straightforward with the help of the guide. The manager will definitely get her own scenes somewhere down the line with a paid DLC. If this is like the Hypnos series, there'll be more harem combinations to play around with as well.

For those just starting out: Don't be afraid to try out all of the dialogue choices at each violation level. Doing a choice at least once will make the game "remember" whether it's good or bad. If it's good, players need to make the extra effort to remember if it reduces wariness or increases visiting desire.

Difference between each character's true and pleasure ending: Getting the top class item of the designated category and putting a camera on it. Once the flag is triggered, it'll take 1-2 days before someone gets caught trying to shoplift it. You'll know it's the ending flag since there will only be one decision to send the perpetrator to the police and the ending will show immediately afterwards.

Recommend doing the pleasure ending first before the regular end. Reason being to map out the conversation tree and collect scenes.

Harem ending is only possible after player has unlocked the normal end for all three characters. After that it's a matter of getting all three to violation level 6, triggering Mei's (glasses girl) regular end flag and then taking the branching path that appears afterwards all the way to the end.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Assuming Andonis hasn't already done so by PM, here's my save file. Use this and existing game status is overwritten so use at own risk. As I said earlier, I don't have Hustle Time and don't intend to get it just to obtain two extra scenes.

The Harem Ending has a surprising twist to it. There are hints of what is going on behind the scenes throughout the game, but getting the choices has a surprising revelation at the end. This is probably the closest to a "true end" for Beelzebub games as well, since a lot of loose ends are wrapped up. There is a very good reason why players have to obtain the normal character endings first before this can be unlocked. Question I have is how they're going to tie the Area Manager in, since the random chat from the faceless customers and the events interspersed throughout the 30 days suggests she's also involved in some way.

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Regarding the "interrogation" phase:

Top: Refusal - Fondle breasts - Take off top - Fondle breasts - Take off bra - Fondle breasts - Suck Nipple
Bottom: Refusal - Fingering - Take off skirt/jeans - Fingering - Take off underwear - Fingering - Cunnilingus

To bring the girl's resistance down to zero faster, focus on the bottom rather than top. She won't give up until she's fingered at least once before the skirt/jeans come off. Those who want to see the full dialogue choice for top and bottom regardless of violation level need to start from the top and exhaust the entire range of options (this might require players to press the "show belongings" more than once when the girl initially refuses to go further) before taking on the bottom.

At higher violation levels, just one refusal for the bottom is enough to get her to cough up, which saves a lot of time. It's worth listening to the dialogue changes the more the girl is violated, the change in tone is quite striking.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Assuming Andonis hasn't already done so by PM, here's my save file. Use this and existing game status is overwritten so use at own risk. As I said earlier, I don't have Hustle Time and don't intend to get it just to obtain two extra scenes.

The Harem Ending has a surprising twist to it. There are hints of what is going on behind the scenes throughout the game, but getting the choices has a surprising revelation at the end. This is probably the closest to a "true end" for Beelzebub games as well, since a lot of loose ends are wrapped up. There is a very good reason why players have to obtain the normal character endings first before this can be unlocked. Question I have is how they're going to tie the Area Manager in, since the random chat from the faceless customers and the events interspersed throughout the 30 days suggests she's also involved in some way.
:v After having basically fast forward through most conversations, and only read the harem ending, I kinda regretted doing that now
You're right that the whole thing turns out to be a big conspiracy by those 3 girls (well, Mei mainly) in their own way was a nice surprise.

I lol'd at the other two basically going 'so, your punishment is to join the harem' part.
(or how the store manager kept making lewd remarks and they just told him to shut up during the interrogation before it)
Or that she's a tsundere brocon that basically fell for the store manager because he's exactly the idiotic fat guy just like her dead brother.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For those of you who own the game legally, here's the updated save file. I don't have Hustle Time so the blond cabaret girl isn't included, but I have unlocked the second review character (blond maid from Jitaku Keibiin 2).

The rest of you who picked it off the usual pirate sites: This save isn't for you. You'll want the one I posted previously. I can't guarantee anything will go wrong if you use this save file for older versions.

I will update the save files as the game is updated with the remaining review campaign extra scenes and the upcoming DLC featuring Isshiki.

Attachments

ItzRussell

Reputation score
Can anyone recommend a game like this with similar themes and gameplay but has been translated to English? (Hate doing machine translations)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Those who missed out getting the game from DMM while it was on sale will get another chance on DLsite soon. Unfortunately it's going to retail at full price.

Latest twitter and blog posts confirm an expansion is being worked on. The big draw is letting customers have their way with the girls sexually while they're on shift. This is in addition to the area manager being included in the list of targets.

Last edited:

ordeup2

Reputation score
Will the expansion have more scenes for redhead girl? Didnt they have a poll for most popular girl and what sex positions people wanted? Does anyone know the result of that?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Will the expansion have more scenes for redhead girl? Didnt they have a poll for most popular girl and what sex positions people wanted? Does anyone know the result of that?
All girls get more scenes when they work in the shop. The "poll" mentioned in this thread was mistranslated, it refers to the review campaign that ran earlier where people who owned the game would suggest girls and positions they wanted which the developer would then introduce with later patches. There's also the in-game questionnaire which asked people for their favourite girl, but the results of that won't be publicly announced.

ordeup2

Reputation score
oh dangit i loved redhead girl the most so i hoped she would get the most scenes for dlc lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is now available on JP DLsite. 50% off the regular price until May.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok... do tell me. Why is this game so expensive? 79 dollars at full price? WTH

anyway, does the girl stats matter?
I wonder what's the 2nd one in their profile page is. something like.... liking the store?
It goes up to 100 but no clue if it matter at all since they seem to visit even with low number?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
anyway, does the girl stats matter?
I wonder what's the 2nd one in their profile page is. something like.... liking the store?
It goes up to 100 but no clue if it matter at all since they seem to visit even with low number?
凌辱lvl = How far she's gone down the corruption route. View the latest rape scene to increase it by one. Maximum level is 6, at this point players unlock the flags for each character's specific ending and can get them to work as part-time store employees (which has their own sex scenes).
来店欲 = Willingness to visit the store. She's guaranteed to pop up at her designated time slot (e.g. Mei for morning and night shift) at 100. She won't come at all if it's zero, and chance for her to appear will vary depending on the rating. Basically, players will want to raise this immediately after a rape scene or it'll be difficult to get a character's scenes and view their ending.
警戒心 = Wariness. Obviously the ladies won't be willing to shoplift if the manager has just had his lewd way with them. They won't shoplift until this hits zero, so players have to play the conversation minigame to get them to drop their guard.

ordeup2

Reputation score
i wonder if the girls stats even really mean anything if its something that the girls all planned all along? lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLC released on DMM today. It's the usual cheap price for Beelzebub games.

The area manager is now available. The other three girls get extra scenes after they become part time employees and the appropriate order is given.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Scroll up to post #27 for the latest updated save file.
All gallery scenes except the cameo girl from Hustle Time are unlocked; as mentioned previously I'm not getting Hustle Time and have no intention to. If you have completionist OCD and absolutely need a completed gallery, wait for someone else to upload it on Sagaoz and get it from there.

The save file is valid for the combined version. Version numbers 200520, 200526. I'm not responsible for your hard drive getting wiped because you downloaded the save file and have an older or unpatched version of the game; at the very least I've ensured the uploaded zip file has no viruses.

Based on the twitter, I don't think Beelzebub is done with this game yet. There might be one more DLC coming for this game.
As far as a scene wishlist is concerned, I'd like a harem ending featuring all of the ladies in the game to date. It'll be hard to write in Isshiki though, since her connection with the main story arc is tenuous relative to the others.

darkmapler

Reputation score
I've been playing around with the patch and main files for the last few beelzebub games, found a way to get the other endings by changing some scripts and rebuilding the patch. That's how I did some translations for Homeguard 2.

So if someone wants to work on a partial script I'm willing to spend time with it.

andonis

Reputation score
Scroll up to post #27 for the latest updated save file.
All gallery scenes except the cameo girl from Hustle Time are unlocked; as mentioned previously I'm not getting Hustle Time and have no intention to. If you have completionist OCD and absolutely need a completed gallery, wait for someone else to upload it on Sagaoz and get it from there.

The save file is valid for the combined version. Version numbers 200520, 200526. I'm not responsible for your hard drive getting wiped because you downloaded the save file and have an older or unpatched version of the game; at the very least I've ensured the uploaded zip file has no viruses.

Based on the twitter, I don't think Beelzebub is done with this game yet. There might be one more DLC coming for this game.
As far as a scene wishlist is concerned, I'd like a harem ending featuring all of the ladies in the game to date. It'll be hard to write in Isshiki though, since her connection with the main story arc is tenuous relative to the others.
Excuse me, perharps do you know how to make the manager become a worker at the shop? I managed to make her a worker once, but I didn't have time to get all of her scenes and I don't know how I did it, I saw that maybe it was something related to the amount of money that the shop is making, but I don't know how to increase it or check how much I am earning... I was get to her last scene, do it a lot of times but I'm never getting the option after...