What's new

SIM NTR [Beelzebub] コンビニ少女Z / Convini Girl Z (RJ280974)

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, at startup such a window pops up and nothing else happens, who knows how to solve it?
Have you either set your PC to local Japanese or have installed App Locale Emulator to actually emulate the game as if your PC was in Japanese?
Take in mind that also could be a problem with the extraction. Try setting your PC to local Japanese and then extract the game. If those don't work, I'm out of ideas.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game is getting another update soon surprisingly.

Dev post here:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is getting another update soon surprisingly.

Dev post here:
The new target is the reporter from the main story. She's the only target possible without coming up with someone completely new.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New expansion out simultaneously on DLSite and Fantia as of 0000hrs JST. Going to wait till this weekend to purchase it.

Gallery is already out. By the looks of things, the standard two character endings plus a "grand harem" ending.
There's also additional scenes for the existing heroines.

All in all, this should be the absolute last DLC for this game.

Pirates will have to wait since it isn't available from the usual places (yet).

Mayonist

Reputation score
I can't seem to get the first and the last sex scene of the blonde girl's mom while she's working part time.
Wonder if its a bug...

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't seem to get the first and the last sex scene of the blonde girl's mom while she's working part time.
Wonder if its a bug...
Not a bug. Store attendant scenes are unlocked the same way for all of the targets. You've obviously forgotten how to do it, used someone else's save file for the other girls or fluked it previously without realising it.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Not a bug. Store attendant scenes are unlocked the same way for all of the targets. You've obviously forgotten how to do it, used someone else's save file for the other girls or fluked it previously without realising it.
I'm currently using my own save, and I started new game after the new DLC came out. I get all of the girls's part time sex scene except the new DLC girl's so I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right..
Base and DLC pack are also not outdated aswell.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm currently using my own save, and I started new game after the new DLC came out. I get all of the girls's part time sex scene except the new DLC girl's so I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right..
Base and DLC pack are also not outdated aswell.
You are right. There is an updated version of the DLC available for redownload.

姉川霧子の無双接客の不具合を修正

That should solve your issue, although there's a chance you'll need to do a fresh run just in case to properly ensure the script fixes run correctly.

Mayonist

Reputation score
You are right. There is an updated version of the DLC available for redownload.

姉川霧子の無双接客の不具合を修正

That should solve your issue, although there's a chance you'll need to do a fresh run just in case to properly ensure the script fixes run correctly.
Nice, I'm just glad i'm not the only one who experienced this 😅

andonis

Reputation score
Could someone explain me how to apply this last dlc? I thought I just would need to put the patch 3 file in the game folder and it would work, but when the game opens it gives me some messages only and I know nothing of japanese...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Could someone explain me how to apply this last dlc? I thought I just would need to put the patch 3 file in the game folder and it would work, but when the game opens it gives me some messages only and I know nothing of japanese...
1. Download latest version of base game (if you pirated it, too bad. Latest patches won't work regardless of what you do).
2. Install the patches in order.
3. If you do everything correctly, you'll have a picture of the blond newscaster on the title screen with four different version numbers on the lower left of the screen.

Last edited:

mangakam

Reputation score
hello, I can not make appear in the konbini the girl with the red hair (milf) and the idol with the glasses however I put the good articles for the capture of level 0

Konbin z.png
anyway can someone help me please

midori

Reputation score
anyway can someone help me please
Are you playing the latest patch by itself (without updated base game and previous dlcs)? If that's the case then, as you can see in the gallery, only the newscaster and the default girl are available

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Basically what HarleyQuinn13 said above. You need to have updated patches of the base game and ALL PREVIOUS DLC as well since the dev released updates to the base and patches of the game before releasing this last patch so if any of them are outdated the new dlc patch will not be able to run and you've essentially just bricked your pirated copy (if you have one that is). Only way to get a proper working game is to have someone upload a pirated copy that includes all updated DLCs and base game (which is unlikely for a long time) or just get the game and dlc legit and have everything set up within a hour.

celeteus

Reputation score
Before anyone rip on me I bought the game and all of it's patches. However, I don't know how to install the patches. Can someone give me a simple step by step walkthrough on how to install all the patches?

midori

Reputation score
Before anyone rip on me I bought the game and all of it's patches. However, I don't know how to install the patches. Can someone give me a simple step by step walkthrough on how to install all the patches?
1. Download the latest base game into a folder [A]
2. Download all the DLCs into separate folders
3. Move corresponding xp3 files from DLC folders into A (e.x. for the 1st dlc folder, move ONLY patch_1.xp3 into [A]. Same for 3rd dlc, move ONLY patch_3.xp3, don't move patch_1.xp3 or patch_2.xp3 as they are just 1kb placeholder so that people who only purchased 3rd dlc to start the game)
4. Go back [A] and run the exe

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do what #77 says, or you can try the following steps. Pick your poison. If you're paranoid about people snooping your PC registry hoping to blackmail you about your 18+ game collection, follow the steps in #77.

1. Install latest version of base game.
2. Left-click menu option with F, select the option with the R in the drop-down menu.
3. Extract the DLCs into separate folders.
4. Run the .exe files for each DLC.
5. When you run the DLC .exe, an option will appear asking for permission to install the patch. Choose the top option.
6. Repeat until all DLCs have been installed.
7. DLC patch order is 万引無双パッチ, クレマお仕置きパッチ and finally エログッズ新入荷パッチ.

All of the DLCs, including the latest one, have a readme file with instructions on how to install the patch, so those too lazy/incompetent to open the readme file with the instructions can check the content below themselves through their preferred machine translation crutch of choice. What I typed above is literally just a simple translation of the following content.

・結合方法

1 「コンビニ少女Z」での操作

上部メニュー「ファイル(F)」→「作品情報登録(R)」
で作品情報登録を行ってください。
作品情報を登録すると、今後発売される追加データを自動結合できるようになります。

2 「コンビニ少女Z 無双ぱっち」での操作
    「コンビニ少女Z無双ぱっち.eXe」を起動してください。
    タイトル画面が「コンビニ少女Z 無双ぱっち結合済み」に変わっているのを確認したら、終了してください。

3 「コンビニ少女Z クレマお仕置きぱっち」での操作
「コンビニ少女Zクレマお仕置きぱっち.eXe」を起動してください。

4 「コンビニ少女Z エログッズ新入荷ぱっち」での操作
「コンビニ少女Z エログッズ新入荷ぱっち.eXe」を起動してください。