What's new

[WIP - Partial] [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
This patch is built based on the latest version of the game, wich is ver. 6.17.11.24. Will not work on other versions.
Installation: just put the patch007.xp3 file that you downloaded into the main game folder.
I've done the walkhthrough many times not only for testing but also for unlocking the gallery, many errors have been fixed but there may still be some left. So, if you stumble on one of them, please report it to me, if possible, send the log file or screenshot. Also, there is still few images that left untranslated since i couldn't read it. If you can point to a correct translation please don't hesitate to tell me.

Link to english patch update

or
(higher status and more money. Mini games fog removed)

Note: Due to the character number limitation I had to modify the script a bit. Orgy's gallery page is now accessible, although it's a bit messy. I'm still studying the layout settings.
Link to the game

1st expansion:

2nd expansion:

3rd expansion:

Just taking it from this thread

1st expansion:

2nd expansion:

3rd expansion:

Walkthrough blog (with links to other expansion in there)

for 2nd expansion

3rd
Screenshot

Last edited:
OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I'm still working on Convini girl z. But for the time being I won't publish it. I'm still Waiting for the latest update, so there won't be any need to rework for it. And I'm planning to translate all heroin dialogues, except for the red-haired milf who doesn't appear to be using normal language (instead she sounds more like a mentally handicapped person)

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Updated
Fix some error
Added translation to status pages

darksshades

Reputation score
Well, seeing that this is now here I might as well share this.
This is a patch a made so that the voice doesn't cut between textboxes which is the behavior I prever on visual novels.
If anyone wants that just put the file inside on the same folder as the game.

I've rename it to patch008.xp3 to not conflict with this partial. If your not using the partial than rename it patch007.xp3.

Also, thanks for the partial english patch.

Attachments

mad0205

Reputation score
Well, seeing that this is now here I might as well share this.
This is a patch a made so that the voice doesn't cut between textboxes which is the behavior I prever on visual novels.
If anyone wants that just put the file inside on the same folder as the game.

I've rename it to patch008.xp3 to not conflict with this partial. If your not using the partial than rename it patch007.xp3.

Also, thanks for the partial english patch.
Can i edit the time // remaining day ?

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Can i edit the time // remaining day ?
That's what I've been trying to figure it out until now. Modifying the corresponding string does not change the in-game time. No matter what I do, the game will always end on day 30 or 31.

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score

Feeeeea

Reputation score
Holy shit im waiting this ah, dont drope it for good god

can you translate after this the hirugao observation and whatever bellzebubu does??? 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
Holy shit im waiting this ah, dont drope it for good god

can you translate after this the hirugao observation and whatever bellzebubu does??? 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Hirugao had a partial patch with all interface translated

darksshades

Reputation score
I know this is old but I just found out a severe bug in this interface patch that took me a while to figure out what was happening.
Using the latest patch007-default-fix02 .rar or modded versions.

The interface patch breaks the endings. More specifically the new gameplus.
After you get an ending, instead of asking if you want to start over with the items it just make you stuck in the last day forever so you can never start over with new game+ to try the other endings.
On the other hand, this can also be seen as a nice invincible free roam mode. But you'll miss the proper endings.
There was probably a typo when replacing names on the kフロー.ks file that breaks the flag jumping to the newgameplus section.

The default version has modded values also. You start with 329 days instead of 29. And the infirmary vacancy timer 9999 instead of 8. Essentially removing this mechanic from the game.

I've compile the very minimal fix to if anyones want it. Just rename the patch008.xp3 to the next available patch00_number.
You still need the previous patch, this one needs to be after the original interface patch as it'll replace the bugged files.

Attachments

StrDX

Reputation score
That eng patch still works on 6.19.3.28 btw. But it set it back to 6.17.11.24
There's a lot of wierd things going of with mental dives but idk if it was in original game or not.
But i found out that if it's your firstlaunch and you set up english patch it'll stuck on tutorial's mental dive. Basically you just need to finish tutorial without patch, close the game, set up the patch and you can just start new game, it'll be ok