What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

It's up on Nyaa now. Mikocon delivered.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

first round, bad end (the labyrinth is difficult in the end)
and so much ramdom responces from the girls

now goin to 2nd round with more money and objets

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tried this a bit and it seems completely impossible without some Japanese knowledge unlike the earlier games where you could at least make some progress. :(

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While having a basic understanding of Japanese may help, this game is nothing but trial & error, and it's not that hard to progress if you remember which dialogue could help while which won't. Although the game is worth playing in my opinion, after my first play-through the game just became way too repetitive, I recommend you guys to just wait for the CG pack instead.

Basically, the game was separated into 3 sections:
Morning

Every morning you get three action points, designated on the top-right corner. During this phase you may
1.Try to persuade one of the two girls to meet you at the sickbay after school.
2.Make some money by cracking up your schoolmate.
3.Spend some time with random NPCs (effect unknown).

If you decided to hit up a girl, you'll come to this part of the game. Each respond you pick may increase 1 heart, does nothing, decrease 1 heart, or ends the conversation. This is the part where you will need to do a bunch of trial&error, and probably saving and loading, to finally get 3 hearts which allows you to "invite" her to the sickbay after school.

Sickbay

If you managed to get a girl to the sickbay, you'll need to play a mini-rpg game. Go through the maze and try to reach for the exit before the timer runs out. Pretty self-explanatory. At later level you'll need to increase the strength of your avatar by purchasing items on the 2nd and 3rd page from the vendor. If you get pass the maze you'll come up with something like the following screen :

In this case I need to do 2 pink and 1 unknown. It doesn't matter which kind of dialogue you pick within the pick subcategory. Orders does not matter. All you have to do is to trigger two dialogues within the pick category, and try your luck on the third (red, blue, pick etc) until the red bubble shows up. Press the red bubble and there is your H-scene.

Vendor

You buy stuff during night time.

And you repeat the whole process of dragging a girl to a sickbay, play some stupid maze thingy and collect each H-scenes until you're done with the game.

Last edited:

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't played too much of it, but I'm not that impressed so far.

Each respond you pick may increase 1 heart, does nothing, decrease 1 heart, or ends the conversation. This is the part where you will need to do a bunch of trial&error, and probably saving and loading, to finally get 3 hearts which allows you to "invite" her to the sickbay after school.
^ This part is just terrible.

The H-scenes might be good, but everything leading up to them isn't all that interesting, basically.

Too bad really. Homeguard is still their best game by far, imo.

Reputation score

ok, extremely hard to play if you dont know japanese. i had to stop playing after the tutorial on hypnotizing ended, i did not understand shit what i was doing.. and somewhat i ended up with 1 semi-hentai scene.. i was like OK, time to start waiting for a translation

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i play using "visual novel reader" in my case traslates to spanish (bad traslation) but it helps me a lot to understand, got 3 endings to gal girl and 1 for the shy girl, in the cg files are 6 scenes from chikan no kiwami, but only can see the first in the game

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

every scene has 4 variations, the last one (full naked)only gets if you have the correct object, rope, vibrator, mask, etc(buy from shop or maybe get from girls when you complete hypnos mark), to activate, in the hypno fuck phase unlock the scene you want and use the object in the red option

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Figured the system out.

Far less grinding compared to the Chikan game. So far unlocked the generic bad end, the shy girl's pregnant end and her mind-break end.

According to the blog, the proper endings require conversations with the heroine's relevant side characters. I'm still in the midst of unlocking the various sex scenes so will probably leave those for last.

Sex scene variants depend on how lewd the brainwashed girl has become. To make the girls more lewd, find and destroy the yellow animals normally scattered around the labyrinth. Be careful though, destroying too many of them will mind-break her and give the appropriate ending. Alternatively, simply progress through each brain area (two successes at one stage unlock the next one) and get to the last two regions to unlock lewd behaviour.

Sex scenes with the toys give variants of the scenes with the girls. Some toys are specific to a particular girl but most of them apply to both.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the game is out: knowing Beel ze Bub, I think it's safe to assume at least a month or two to let them polish/add content to the game ...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Full walkthrough in Japanese now available. Following it and collecting all the scenes should take 2-3 hours.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il wait for a save file X_X

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Full walkthrough in Japanese now available. Following it and collecting all the scenes should take 2-3 hours.
where did u find a guide for the game? tried google and found nothing

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where did u find a guide for the game? tried google and found nothing
i find this

but don't understand the all the steps to get the 2 good ends

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Too bad really. Homeguard is still their best game by far, imo.
Let's face it, most of their games' gameplay are torturous, but I'd say 昼顔の観察's scenes trumps Homeguard.

EDIT: Altho that might just be a matter of taste in character design.

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Let's face it, most of their games' gameplay are torturous, but I'd say 昼顔の観察's scenes trumps Homeguard.

EDIT: Altho that might just be a matter of taste in character design.
I prefer Homeguard as the tsundere sister's voice and design were much more appealing than the rather generic design for 昼顔の観察

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I prefer Homeguard as the tsundere sister's voice and design were much more appealing than the rather generic design for 昼顔の観察
I believe she's the 'favorite' choice of his as well
http://exhentai.org/g/742245/9f489ae53d/

Basically in this doujin she get molested and rape on a train...
And turns out it's him all along.

If I'm reading the last page right, for the sake of doing this molester play (helped setup by the MC in last molester who's holding the phone at the end there), he disappeared for half a year.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Could someone explain to me how to navigate all those multiple colored bubbles with the girls? What does each of the colors mean? What am I supposed to do?

Edit: It seems that a new version of the game has been released? I only have the options of selecting exit or clicking on the version button at the bottom right.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It doesn't matter which kind of dialogue you pick within the pick subcategory. Orders does not matter. All you have to do is to trigger two dialogues within the pick category Press the red bubble and there is your H-scene.
To the post immediately above mine, this from another user should answer the question. As an addendum to the above, when the game reveals a series of choices which unlock a specific action, the third part with a question mark basically forces players to experiment with the four until the correct one is picked.

As for the bubbles themselves, there's different text responses depending on the choice but it doesn't matter fundamentally in terms of unlocking the action.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When I start the game up it only lets me choose between exit and clicking on the bottom right. Anyone else get that?