What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

When I start the game up it only lets me choose between exit and clicking on the bottom right. Anyone else get that?
you just have to click the version and that activates the other buttons

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you just have to click the version and that activates the other buttons
Nope, it seems to be some kind of AP/ update check, so if you don't have a save file already you can not start the game unless you update the game.

the games from this cricle have been meh, for me so I'm not sure it's worth it for me to spend money on it yet, the only game that I really liked was Homeguard, I did like the train molester one and the update to it (so I bought them) but the other games are meh. want to try it out before plan on spending anything.

unless someone has the updated version of the game, just a post of a save would be appreciated.

Last edited:

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it's Rapidgator and requires Premium it's most likely fake.
Just wait until sukebei has it up.

Edit: Wacha know, it's up!
Just search for Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック and you'll find it on Sukebei.

I get almost all my titles with Premium rapidgator from dou.erokuni.net & doujinfile.org/ & anime-sharing.com

Almost all the links are good and direct download beats torrent, even though I do like torrent and have a deep respect for the system. when I use torrent I dislike sharing less than 1.3 times and often I share 10 times.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

unless someone has the updated version of the game, just a post of a save would be appreciated.
my savegame

chikan no kiwami has a new version 16.1.18, please can you check if there are a new bonus scene?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

my savegame

chikan no kiwami has a new version 16.1.18, please can you check if there are a new bonus scene?
thanks for the save, worked like a charm.

I checked it out, no new content just some bug fixes from what I read. I can still post it sometime if anyone wants it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I checked it out, no new content just some bug fixes from what I read. I can still post it sometime if anyone wants it.
I think most people would appreciate latest version even if it's just minor bug fixes.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yes please, a new version is always welcome, maybe a scene with a bug, now are voiced, or something like that

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get them to strip completely during the daytime interaction (the one with 3 action limit), but the gallery in e-hentai shows that it is possible. Does anyone know how to achieve that? The furthest I can go is them stripping to their underwear :(

Thanks for the help :)

Rakkino

Reputation score

I can't seem to get them to strip completely during the daytime interaction (the one with 3 action limit), but the gallery in e-hentai shows that it is possible. Does anyone know how to achieve that? The furthest I can go is them stripping to their underwear :(

Thanks for the help :)
You have to complete the mazes up to forth one, because they increase the girl lewd(?) status. Also fuck them using the moves from the fourth maze above. Also with this status, it is easier to get hearts in the conversation mode.
BTW guys, does anyone know how to get them girls in the "nasty" status? I did the last and the fifth maze a bunch of times and fucked them a lot too. But it seems that they are still in their normal mode.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think most people would appreciate latest version even if it's just minor bug fixes.
yes please, a new version is always welcome, maybe a scene with a bug, now are voiced, or something like that
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=784821&postcount=112

ok it's posted, also added the other game/ DLC, you just have to remove the .1 extension from the "data.xp3.1" file and move the current data.xp3 file to another folder

on a semi-related note you can make a character from behind gym perform H to all 3 characters from the chikan game(s)

Last edited:

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to complete the mazes up to forth one, because they increase the girl lewd(?) status. Also fuck them using the moves from the fourth maze above. Also with this status, it is easier to get hearts in the conversation mode.
BTW guys, does anyone know how to get them girls in the "nasty" status? I did the last and the fifth maze a bunch of times and fucked them a lot too. But it seems that they are still in their normal mode.
Thanks for your reply, but I might be doing something wrong because they are still in their underwear during interaction and H requests even after clearing all the way to the 8th maze. Your help/advice is greatly appreciated, thanks :)

About the nasty status, it supposedly unlocks upon clearing the last (8th) maze. The only change I noticed is that they will speak very lewdly during the hypnos fuck phase.

Rakkino

Reputation score

Thanks for your reply, but I might be doing something wrong because they are still in their underwear during interaction and H requests even after clearing all the way to the 8th maze. Your help/advice is greatly appreciated, thanks :)

About the nasty status, it supposedly unlocks upon clearing the last (8th) maze. The only change I noticed is that they will speak very lewdly during the hypnos fuck phase.
Thanks buddy. Oh and btw, don't creampie them too much, you are going to get the early pregnant ending. About 5 times and you are done.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks buddy. Oh and btw, don't creampie them too much, you are going to get the early pregnant ending. About 5 times and you are done.
Yeah that's the first ending I got lol. Thanks to hunk417's save file I managed to unlock most endings and pretty much everything else. Problem is no matter what I do I still cannot get them to go completely naked during the day interaction/H request, hence the frustration :p

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another update today, the note on their blog mentions adding something, but I'm not sure what.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another update today, the note on their blog mentions adding something, but I'm not sure what.
sems like the changed the "auto" system(voice skipped even in previous games), and the new image in the web page

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did another attempt while waiting for the update to be made available, but I still failed to do so. I tried combinations I think possible, including using all possible items on the girl. However during the daytime interaction she still retains her undergarments during H requests. :(

Really appreciate if anyone can share their methods if they manage to get the girl(s) completely naked during H requests/psycho marking.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If someone manages to finish the game and get all the scenes or at least some of them then please post a save.It would be greatly apreciated.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did another attempt while waiting for the update to be made available, but I still failed to do so. I tried combinations I think possible, including using all possible items on the girl. However during the daytime interaction she still retains her undergarments during H requests. :(

Really appreciate if anyone can share their methods if they manage to get the girl(s) completely naked during H requests/psycho marking.

maybe is not implemented yet, just like chikan no kiwami, some pictures exist in the files but never used (cum in the cinema, ojou scene)

my savegame, just missing the kugumiya inverted end

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe is not implemented yet, just like chikan no kiwami, some pictures exist in the files but never used (cum in the cinema, ojou scene)
Thanks, that makes sense lol. Hopefully that is the case and it will be implemented soon :D

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does someone have the cheat that was posted the one with lots of money for tvp kirikiri core 2.
By the way if someone wondered why this has the loli tag is simple both heroines are JC if you dont know about japanese school system you go to chuutobu from 12 years to 14 years so one heroine has 12 years and the gyaru has either the same age or 13 a reason to bellieve she is the same age is because she seemed to be a friend of the blue hair girl this is why the loli tag,the game JoFight is the same the heroine is 12 years,so why this hasnt been deleted or the poster of the game has not received a warning for posting loli content even the author said the heroines are JC he didnt say ages just so he can make a patch saying all the character depicted in the game are all over 18 years.
And last all the kodomo-h games have heroines of over 18 so why we cant upload those games if it says clearly all the characters are over 18 despite how they look.