What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Spotlight * Cinderella / スポットライト☆シンデレラ - Spotlight ☆ Cinderella RE188230 RJ188230

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ]スポットライト☆シンデレラ - Spotlight ☆ Cinderella

how to cheatE on this game ?.. i only know rpgmaker and wolf games but idk how to do it on this.. mind telling me how?..
Exact value.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Exact value.
Although you can't do this with your fan club member count though.

Also, anyone know how to trigger the new scenes?

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can cheat engine change the number of weeks, really dont want to redo the past 52 weeks after getting her relation to where she is, i believe I've missed some scenes and clothes... so yeah

HirotonoRei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone's got either a full save or at least willing to share a save file where all of the outfits and stuff have been bought already, would they?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

About cheating, there's this tool called 吉里吉里解析ツール (kirikiri decode tool).
It can help you edit values in most games made with kirikiri engine (that is, most of this circle's games and more).

Link
https://necocan-index.rick-addison.com/bbs/patio.cgi?pg=480&read=4
Find post No.22 and you will see 2 attach files. The first one is the tool.
Usage
  1. Start a kirikiri game
  2. Run the tool
  3. Choose the game in the process list > OK
  4. Most values will be inside root > f
  5. Press F5 to update the tree
Disclaimer
As usual, use at your own risk, may make game boring, break save game, blah and blah....

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i already try with cheat engine and i still cannot reach 100% full gallery, still stuck at 78%, probably 80% by tomorrow... but i cant figure out how to get the other cg, anyone can help with save or walkthrough? Screenshot (29).jpg :confused:
and also, for anyone that interested with my savefile, here: hxxp://pintient.com/1g0X
(change the x to t, im still newbie here)
some file have 100k money from week 0 at page 5 save

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This seems to be a list of all the events. Based off google translate, some seem quite tedious to get though, there's requirements on idol ranking and so on.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This seems to be a list of all the events. Based off google translate, some seem quite tedious to get though, there's requirements on idol ranking and so on.
Yeah was looking at that too. The dark side H events are quite tedious to trigger though, since whether or not they make the job offer seems to be random, and chances are you won't trigger enough of them to cover all 3 variations of the events in one playthrough. Probably faster to hack a save file to unlock the gallery or something.

This is why I sometimes don't like this circle's games.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems like some events require you to be on the 5-6th play-through if I am reading it correctly. I don't see a point in making it like that but I don't really mind either as long as I had known that from the start.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems like some events require you to be on the 5-6th play-through if I am reading it correctly. I don't see a point in making it like that but I don't really mind either as long as I had known that from the start.
I think it's actually: Can be done up to 6 times before it loop the last one.

syxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i tested some things out and I think its true since the erotic events that starts in week 22 and 24, I looped the day and I got 3 scenes x 3 you can only get this job request 3 times during your playthrought on specific weeks. but the thing is that the 3 scenes you would get depends on idol rank so if your idol rank goes over idol the scene will change into the one with higher than idol. therefore making you miss scene 2 or 3 from the rank you are on and start on scene 1 on the next.

I attached a save with 90% gallery unlock. you should try looping 22 and 24 for the erotic job request and change the values of fame and fans from 1 ,10, 100 since the different scenes are actually really low level idol rank.

I used phantorios save so thumps up for him getting those 78%.

Attachments

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried again today and i got 96% gallery after do it again with syxx and my save combined,almost everything except the swimsuit scene 4, i tried it with and without cheat engine, but it seem i cannot get the scene starting from day 17, i dont really know the exact requirement, but i know that we need to fiddle with fan count or fame...

here is my save : hxxp://pintient.com/1jA8
(change the x to t like always, still low post count [newbie] ._.)
if someone know how to get that scene or have 100% save, please share :)

Last edited:
Reputation score

So, how hard would it be to make a translation for this?

syxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried again today and i got 96% gallery after do it again with syxx and my save combined,almost everything except the swimsuit scene 4, i tried it with and without cheat engine, but it seem i cannot get the scene starting from day 17, i dont really know the exact requirement, but i know that we need to fiddle with fan count or fame...

here is my save : hxxp://pintient.com/1jA8
(change the x to t like always, still low post count [newbie] ._.)
if someone know how to get that scene or have 100% save, please share :)
I got your back, just need to have lover status and high minus morale and boom

it went up to 97%
the main HCG gallery is fully unlocked.
the hugging scene that you see that we didnt unlock is a story ending with that other girl. last time I got it before using phantorios save was to do all auditions and then end in 52 week. you actually just need to do all auditions related to her storyline, but hey cant be too carefull.

Attachments

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those wondering what the symbols on the calendar mean:

安全日 (Light Blue) - Safety day
危険日 (Purple) - Dangerous day
生理日 (Blue Moon) - Menstrual day
ゴム着 (Green Condom) - Rubber Wear (? - Google Translate)
中出し (Pink Heart) - Creampie

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

ゴム着 (Green Condom) - Rubber Wear (? - Google Translate)
Rubber is a slang for condom.

So essentially 'condom used'

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rubber is a slang for condom.

So essentially 'condom used'
I got that, but 'Rubber wear' isn't correct english so it wasn't a clean translation like the others.