What's new

[Complete - Partial] ベルゼブブ / [Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 脅迫無双パッチ | Homeguard 2

darkmapler

Reputation score
So I have always enjoyed Beelzebub work with Homeguard, hypnof*ck, and their other works.

Been playing this for a while and appreciated the translations that was done, but there was always missing stuff from here or there.

Decided to take a leap on attempting to make edits/translations/merging of features the I did enjoy.

So I took Eterai's patch, took Sinflower's time trick, and YugiFan3's base game from https://ulmf.org/threads/2-dlc.13270/

And combined the futures (also some menu translations, menu fixes for the gallery for Kozue's wiretapping, and also being able to unlock all the endings.

This is my first attempt on doing this, spent the last 3 days trying to get Sinflower's time trick to work properly.

Let me know if you run into any problems and I will try to fix them.

Once more, this is in attachment to Yugifan3's patch.

And here is the .

Thanks Eterai, Yugifan3 and Sinflower

ToxicRiot

Reputation score
once I install your patch (patch2.xp3) I've got these things showm up
1587272174775.png
then i tried to install MilkyMomo's patch (for patch3.xp3 and patch4.xp3) and Eterai's patch (patch5.xp3), it's turn out to this
1587272600255.png
do you have any idea to fix it? or at least could you please provide me all of .xp3
ps. game work well without patches, its just all jap.

Thanks for your hard work, sir!

OP
D

darkmapler

Reputation score
Hm, I'll re-upload the first patch, but there should only be patch1 already from YugiFan's version.

Here's the for patch1.xps

ToxicRiot

Reputation score
Hm, I'll re-upload the first patch, but there should only be patch1 already from YugiFan's version.

Here's the for patch1.xps
weird, my game is version 1.19.11.19 w/ all dlc from other site and it comes up with 5 .xp3 flies but no patch1.xp3 (data.xp3 and patch2-5.xp3)

btw after i put your patch1.xp3, its still showing the same

I'm tried even rename patch1.xp3 into data.xp3, so the game is broken 😓

apologize for bothering you again and thanks for ur help!

Last edited:
OP
D

darkmapler

Reputation score
Hm, with yugifan version, you shouldn't have an data.xp3, it should be a data folder?

ToxicRiot

Reputation score
Hm, with yugifan version, you shouldn't have an data.xp3, it should be a data folder?
OHHHH Ok, I get it, your patch is only meant to use w/ YugiFan3's base game, At first, I understood that YugiFan3's base game doesn't compatible with any .xp3 file as he extracts it into the folder, in fact, I tried few from others, it didn't work out

Many thanks, man! and wish yugifan's arm getting better

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does this have the 4th dlc (RJ270166)? I thought that yugifan ver didn't have it.

Rakeen70210

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
@darkmapler Any chance you have the Yugifan base game you could upload somwhere? Yugifan's links are currently all dead.

zeruka

Reputation score
The patch works with this new version of the game: