What's new

ADV (ベルゼブブ / Bellzebub) 自宅警備員 / Homeguard (RJ105046)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Homeguard

You can, i didnt want to go into details but basically you need all 3 women to be around 100+, and on the day before nami visits for a second time you'll be presented with a choice for someone to go drug her food, you have to choose Sayaka (the older sister), then around 10pm nami will masturbate in the shower which is the blackmail material you need

You also need to have searched the garden to get some bamboo as that stops you from getting tasered I think.
Pretty sure you don't need all 3, I got Nami by accident while going for the sisters ending (although I do have some point in the mom from the changing room but I don't think she was that high)

What exactly is that item at the very bottom of the second page on anazon?

I bought nine of them, but it didn't seem to let me play for more than four days.
You only need 3, and it should make the counter not go down for the first day (so once you get past midnight, it'll stay 4 more days still)
You only get 1 extra day regardless of how many you grab though :x

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure you don't need all 3, I got Nami by accident while going for the sisters ending (although I do have some point in the mom from the changing room but I don't think she was that high)

You only need 3, and it should make the counter not go down for the first day (so once you get past midnight, it'll stay 4 more days still)
You only get 1 extra day regardless of how many you grab though :x
just did the thing to get nami.

did all the scenes that you can do to her in your room and i'm still missing half her gallery.

everything on the bottom three rows.

anyone got those?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just did the thing to get nami.

did all the scenes that you can do to her in your room and i'm still missing half her gallery.

everything on the bottom three rows.

anyone got those?
Probably the scenes in the toilet and bathroom

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably the scenes in the toilet and bathroom
you mean generic peeping scenes, or actual sex scenes? because camera stuff has a seperate tab at the bottom.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

you mean generic peeping scenes, or actual sex scenes? because camera stuff has a seperate tab at the bottom.
The separate tabs at the bottom is actually showing the scene based on which recording device, as of the 1st expansion you should unlock the scene for all 3 together (I guess effectively Wiretap = voice only, Digital Camera = picture only, and video camera both)

Anyway, usually the character's scenes are split into something like this

Top-left (up to 3 variations for repeating) - Normal sex, your room for Nami and the girl's own room for theirs.
Far right - toys/one-off scene for above (such as bondage, milking)

Then after those rows it's all around-the-house encounter, which is generally either:
1. In the hall way - You need to be in mousou mode for the girl (the picture on top-right have different image/pink square around it), then when you walk in front of certain room there's a chance to meet them (require them to be home, but ignore where their room location), easiest one to replicate is to turn away from the toilet on 2nd floor and hold 'up' to run into wall constantly, less then 3 second and you should get the encounter.
Note that the option of 'rape/don't rape' only shows up if the girl have a scene in that room, if not you'll just talk for a short bit then let them go.
2. In the room - Again it requires mousou mode, but if you run into the girl when they're in that room (for the entrance you have to catch them when they return home since I don't think you can run into them before sleeping in the morning)

The different variation of those two seem to be at what time did you catch them, how many times have you rape them there, and/or what clothing they were wearing at the time.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i dont get this game how do you open things and interact?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actual scenes, if you go past or enter the bathroom whilst they're using it, you can start a sex scene

If you keep walking back and forth past a toilet you may "stumble" into a girl as well (if their threat level is high enough) and initiate a sex scene in the toilet

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have a complete save for this? I've done absolutely everything I can think of and I'm still missing roughly a fourth of the overall events.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have a complete save for this? I've done absolutely everything I can think of and I'm still missing roughly a fourth of the overall events.
Take a screen shot of what you have on each girl and I can try to surmise what're you missing (I don't have everything either)

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone have a current upto date dl link

edit found some just need current version number
here is the page i found current links on

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Before I get to my previous problem, does anyone know of any other games like this? Not necessarily with the whole blackmail thing but more with the ton of freedom and choice the game gives you -- being able to choose from a list of sexual acts to do with the girls (and most having varying levels of lewdness), events that depend on you doing something specific, random events, and all that. A handful of hentai RPGs are the only thing I've ever seen come close.

Take a screen shot of what you have on each girl and I can try to surmise what're you missing (I don't have everything either)

Having taken another look at it after sleeping, I know I'm missing whatever scenes are linked to drugging them with anything other than the sleeping pills, but I don't really know how you trigger those scenes after the drugs are given.

I also think I'm missing a few of those 'random' events, the ones that pop up when you're wandering the hallways. For some reason, though, in my game 85% of those events are with the mother, another 10% is with the older sister, and then the last 5% is the rare occasion I get one with either the younger sister or their friend.

As an aside, this is one of the very few hentai games in which I'm almost completely satisfied with. The only thing I can really think of to improve it (aside from simply just adding a ton more content) would be to give you a few more days (even just making it an entire week would've bee nice) and maybe some incest between the girls once you've broken them enough.

Also, if you know how to use Cheat Engine, you can actually freeze the clock or even rewind time.

EDIT: If you have any the scenes I'm missing, can you upload your saves? I can do the same if you want. I want to see them but, having played the game all day for two days straight, I've kinda burnt myself out on it.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' well, haven't had the time to play it at all recently (or rather, not at all touched the new contents with the later expansion)

But instead, since apparently the guidebook (which is also ~$1 on DLSite) apparently comes with a small patch to unlock everything, you can have it.

Just put the file inside in the main folder of the game, and in your gallery there should be a new option to just unlock everything.

EDIT: Also, looks like they're starting to work on a sequel of sort? Where Nami (the green hair) is going to be the main character...

Attachments

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Doesn't seem to work, there is no new option in gallery. Can you upload the save?

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesn't seem to work, there is no new option in gallery.
Did you unzip it? .- . the forum doesn't allow the original file to be uploaded so I had to zip it first.

EDIT: 1111 posts lol

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm having the same problem, there doesn't seem to be anything added. I put the patch301.xp3 file inside my main folder.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm having the same problem, there doesn't seem to be anything added. I put the patch301.xp3 file inside my main folder.
I attach what the new option that appear when I put the patch file in the folder (and it obviously disappear when I take it out) .- . if it's not there...I have no idea then.

Attachments

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, that's not showing up. Could you unlock them and upload your save?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, not gonna use the cheat until I've got the time to play the new content at least 'A ' and I don't know when I'll do that.

You could try re-downloading the fully-updated version from anime-sharing, maybe that's what you're missing (the game got an update in early December so that might be it)

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, yeah, that's what I thought, too, but I figured you might've actually bought it and had access to the most recent update. Got a link to that anime-sharing thread?