What's new

ADV (ベルゼブブ / Bellzebub) 自宅警備員 / Homeguard (RJ105046)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Homeguard

;)

ok, is the torrent version all three expasions too?

the file size is 1.39G whereas the direct download is 1.53.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, not played this before.

can someone give me a hint?

I saw the opening, now i'm staring at my desk with a camera on it.

found two sets of menus.

camera seems to take you to equipment, portrait of each girl takes you to their stats. the map and the clock do nothing.

now what?

I can't seem to exit out of "desk mode" or actually go do anything.

edit: fucking arrow keys.

also, the first girl has some serious QUALITY ANIME vibe going on.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Basically if you go to your room, you can take a nap, work for money or buy stuff from "anazon" which gets sent the next day

you need to plant bugs in the different rooms (their bedrooms, bathroom, shower, etc etc) to get some raise their level, you can plant either a camera, wiretap or video camera (the camera lasts 8 hours, the video camera lasts 4 hours and the wiretap lasts 15 hours or something, after they run out they stop recording stuff)

there are also some scripted events which give you material to blackmail them with, once you got enough you can go into their room and the top option will let you place the blackmail material in their room. Next time you visit them will initiate the sex scenes and there after everytime you meet them in their room you can select an position.

Basic idea is to bug their room, go have sex, get the bug and review the material raising their level, then repeat.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Basically if you go to your room, you can take a nap, work for money or buy stuff from "anazon" which gets sent the next day

you need to plant bugs in the different rooms (their bedrooms, bathroom, shower, etc etc) to get some raise their level, you can plant either a camera, wiretap or video camera (the camera lasts 8 hours, the video camera lasts 4 hours and the wiretap lasts 15 hours or something, after they run out they stop recording stuff)

there are also some scripted events which give you material to blackmail them with, once you got enough you can go into their room and the top option will let you place the blackmail material in their room. Next time you visit them will initiate the sex scenes and there after everytime you meet them in their room you can select an position.

Basic idea is to bug their room, go have sex, get the bug and review the material raising their level, then repeat.

how do you set it up to tamper with the food?

I know it has something to do with the mothers alarm, but even if I set it for 18 everyday, I still can't start "cooking" until 18:00 anyway, and all the scripted events seem to happen at 17:30

sometimes the mother is already there by the time I can start cooking.

what am i missing?

edit: they have diffrent battery lenghts?

that explains why i never caught anything on my video cameras i guess.

I was setting everything up in the morning.

also, and more importantly, how do i stop the game from ending after four days?

seriously, four days isn't enough time to even get started.

edit again: turns out you can cheatengine the values fairly simply.

cash took like, one search, h values took three tries to narrow it down properly.

Now i'm getting somewhere!

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Set the alarm for 18:00 and don't do any of the sex scenes, the scripted events at 17:30 will take you right up to 18:00 so you can go straight into the kitchen to drug the food. Obviously you need to have bought the drugs beforehand.

And yes they have different battery lengths, hence if you set it up in the morning they will stop recording stuff after their battery runs out, hence if you don't have time to constantly swap stuff the camera might be better than the video camera as it lasts twice as long.

The game will end after 4 days, but that's enough time to get all the girls up to 200/300 to be honest.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Set the alarm for 18:00 and don't do any of the sex scenes, the scripted events at 17:30 will take you right up to 18:00 so you can go straight into the kitchen to drug the food. Obviously you need to have bought the drugs beforehand.

And yes they have different battery lengths, hence if you set it up in the morning they will stop recording stuff after their battery runs out, hence if you don't have time to constantly swap stuff the camera might be better than the video camera as it lasts twice as long.

The game will end after 4 days, but that's enough time to get all the girls up to 200/300 to be honest.
hmm, you can unhook the cameras before they run out too.

didn't know that.

so if you want to record them masturbaiting after you drug the food, then your best bet is to wait until 23:00 then add video cameras to everything.

does anything ever happen in the store room? (other than finding the phone i mean)

also, about the alarm, I finally realized what you actually do.

you set it up beep in the middle of the day, so she stops halfway through cooking to leave and turn it off!

that gives you an opening to fuck with it, before she gets back!

I wonder what setting it for 20 distracts her from?

so first drug is aphrodisiac, second makes them piss, third is for preg, fourth is sleeping pills?

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You could, but they will only last until 3am then.

I think the other 2 times for the alarm clock are useless. There are some scenes in the storage room I think? Not sure how to unlock them though but there's only like one or two.

First is aphrodisiac, second is diuretic, third is sleeping and fourth is pregnancy. Not sure if pregnancy pills actually has much of an effect on the game though..

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could, but they will only last until 3am then.

I think the other 2 times for the alarm clock are useless. There are some scenes in the storage room I think? Not sure how to unlock them though but there's only like one or two.

First is aphrodisiac, second is diuretic, third is sleeping and fourth is pregnancy. Not sure if pregnancy pills actually has much of an effect on the game though..
well if you wait any longer to place a video camera, then the people will go back into their rooms, and you won't get a chance.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

well if you wait any longer to place a video camera, then the people will go back into their rooms, and you won't get a chance.
Depends, check the link on top of page 2 from me, that should link to (Japanese) infos of the game that include the time table where the girls should be at the time.

For example, the little sister should be in changing room at 23:30-0:00 so you can place the camera then.

Also note that the points you gain is based on which blackmailing tool you used, and certain actions doesn't add more points if repeated (and any thing that isn't record also doesn't add points)

Obviously, Video > Picture > Wiretap.

Also, sex action in their room (i.e. default blackmail) takes 1:30 while room sex (1st expansion stuff, where their icon change after about 100 points and you can occasionally find them in corridor and if you're next to certain room you can rape them in there, or if they're in that room you can also just walk in, RAPE, as well) take only 30 minutes.

Haven't touch the 2nd expansion yet so no tips from me there ' 3'

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2nd expansion only adds the ability to use sleeping pills and pregnancy pills in addition to the other two drugs. Sleeping pills obviously makes them fall asleep so you can have your way with them, i imagine pregnancy pills lead to the alternate endings but otherwise have no impact on gameplay (as far as I can see)

couple new scenes as well, if you get all 3 girls to over 100 you can initiate group sex scenes from your room involving any two girls, plus a couple more scenes in other locations

there's a whole bunch of scenes after the younger's sister toilet scenes in the Scene Omake which I can't seem to unlock at all, not sure if they're just additional toilet scenes or what (since you have to avoid taping Nami, otherwise it's game over)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so the second expansion was just extra pills, what was in the first one? more sex scenes?

the only scenes i have found are when you enter her room after blackmail and you get the eat out/blowjob/69/sex choice.

never had a chance to do anything other than that, because i only managed to blackmail on the 4th day.

now i'm cheating like a motherfucker and can get 100 points on three pieces of evidence, then I guess I'm going to be seeing a couple more.

is one of the options at the top of the game window a text skip? i can't seem to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wonder what the pill bottle label with a woman's breasts and a line coming out of their nipple is used at. . .

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder what the pill bottle label with a woman's breasts and a line coming out of their nipple is used at. . .
I think you can use it in one of Bluehair girls H scenes in her room.

I had to hack my Score with her super high though.

didn't find any milking scenes with anyone else.

also, finally checked the gallary, jesus christ, I thought i had most of everything, I don't even have half.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

there's a whole bunch of scenes after the younger's sister toilet scenes in the Scene Omake which I can't seem to unlock at all, not sure if they're just additional toilet scenes or what (since you have to avoid taping Nami, otherwise it's game over)
You can rape Nami, I think the preparation is that:

You have to get the sister or mother to 100+ points
Get the Bamboo from the garden
Then on Friday (google translate that if you want the recognize the kanji) there should be a sort of prompt in the morning, this doesn't really matter.
Then just put a water-proof camera before 21:00 and you should be able to catch her masturbating (may require the aphrodisiac?) and that'll lead into capturing her.

Even if you got her on tape before that, you can kinda avoid game over by just waiting REALLY late before recovering the camera iirc.

I think you can use it in one of Bluehair girls H scenes in her room.

I had to hack my Score with her super high though.

didn't find any milking scenes with anyone else.

also, finally checked the gallary, jesus christ, I thought i had most of everything, I don't even have half.
Well, there's usually 3 variants of the first few default scenes (finger, blowjob, 69, and sex position---usually it's starting cloth, underwear, naked in that order), and you have to record them for them to unlock.

Then there's also variants scene depending on when you catch them, like say a scene in the evening vs in the middle of the night might count as different one, or different clothing.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so the second expansion was just extra pills, what was in the first one? more sex scenes?

the only scenes i have found are when you enter her room after blackmail and you get the eat out/blowjob/69/sex choice.

never had a chance to do anything other than that, because i only managed to blackmail on the 4th day.

now i'm cheating like a motherfucker and can get 100 points on three pieces of evidence, then I guess I'm going to be seeing a couple more.

is one of the options at the top of the game window a text skip? i can't seem to find it.
Both expansions give more scenes

It's translated as "pregnancy pill" but it's actually lactation pills, makes the girl start to lactate and you get some scene where you drink her milk, the older sister and the mother have scenes for that, not sure about the younger sister

You can rape Nami, I think the preparation is that:

You have to get the sister or mother to 100+ points
Get the Bamboo from the garden
Then on Friday (google translate that if you want the recognize the kanji) there should be a sort of prompt in the morning, this doesn't really matter.
Then just put a water-proof camera before 21:00 and you should be able to catch her masturbating (may require the aphrodisiac?) and that'll lead into capturing her.

Even if you got her on tape before that, you can kinda avoid game over by just waiting REALLY late before recovering the camera iirc.
You can, i didnt want to go into details but basically you need all 3 women to be around 100+, and on the day before nami visits for a second time you'll be presented with a choice for someone to go drug her food, you have to choose Sayaka (the older sister), then around 10pm nami will masturbate in the shower which is the blackmail material you need

You also need to have searched the garden to get some bamboo as that stops you from getting tasered I think.

Joiki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i must play this ^^ looks great

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What exactly is that item at the very bottom of the second page on anazon?

I bought nine of them, but it didn't seem to let me play for more than four days.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gah which is the older sister? Long Haired one with big breasts or short hair one with small breasts?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What exactly is that item at the very bottom of the second page on anazon?

I bought nine of them, but it didn't seem to let me play for more than four days.
The translator seems to say it's "garbage", and it has such an icon in the inventory menu