What's new

Best games with pregnancy

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Best games with pregnancy

Okay, you seen that section when you go to make a thread that says "tags"? Okay, so, I'm about to blow your minds.

Those tags exist to direct you to content you're interested in.

Simply use the search function and look for them.

I'm not even kidding, guys! I tried it once, and it worked! I was just like you; new and/or lacking the capacity for critical thinking; but, then I tried using an existing function and surprise! I found what I was looking for. Amazing, isn't it? What will the admins think of next!?!

Now, if only Toxicshock or someone would close threads like these...

otb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those tags exist to direct you to content you're interested in.
Tags seem to be quite lacking from the little I've paid attention to them.
Great idea, but under used.

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Love how you bring up "muh waifus" for CoC but fail to mention that Trials in Tainted Space is nothing but "muh waifus in space" Whereas CoC still had a bunch of "normal" content TiTS has absolutely fuck all in that regard and hearing someone's name and motivations is secondary to hearing about how many dicks they have. Also fairly sure pregnancy in that game is still largely unimplemented.
Let me clarify, then, since "my waifus" probably wasn't the main point I was trying to make.

CoC had problems with huge casts of unique, one-off characters that had zero interactions or involvement with the story or each other. Each character would have their day in the limelight, which others wouldn't comment on (for the most part), and then sort of disappear.

TiTS has fewer generic interactions (owing in part to a different development process and design goals), but the various NPCs actually mention each other and have interactions from time to time depending on who you are and what you've done. They're more a part of the story, rather than just being "and this week, you're having sexy adventure time with this NPC, who will then live in your camp and do nothing for the rest of the game."

And there's some pregnancy stuff in the game. One of the main authors isn't a fan, so it's been on the back-burner for a while, but the last few patches have tried to bring it up to speed.

They're both transformation fetish games, though, so if you don't like that kind of thing, well, to quote another game... you're gonna have a bad time.

ForeverZer0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, not sure what is "best" but I will throw in a few of my picks, in no particular order; (WARNING- some of these games feature guro, scat, loli, and other things timid individuals may find objectionable)

Phantom Buster Rumi- Flash torture sim. One of the paths leads to her becoming a egg birthing factory.

The Ghost House- Flash "escape the room" esq game. Only one of the options is to use girl to birth siege monster.

Rapelay- 3d slave trainer. Interesting, but little focus on pregnancy.

Fairy Fighting- 2d Fighter. Sweet mother of god, so much fetish in one game

Wolf dungeon - Made by the same guy as Fairy fighting. Not sure if preg has been reintroduced though.

Heroine Hunting - Top down strategy game- super simple dungeon keeper where you stop invaders with monsters that try to impreg them.

Geisterhand (trial) - 2D adventure/shooter Sadly will never be made, Every GOR ends up with protagonist being a mother to some monster.

Kurovadis - 2d side scroller megaman esq. Probably the most fun H game I have ever played, sadly very little in the way of preg (possibly just inflation) in the GoR.

Anthophobia and Parasite in City - 2d side scroller survival horror. 2 for 1 as both have limited GoR that involves preg, but worth mentioning.

Project X: Love potion disaster - Sonic based fighting game. Fun beat-em-up that has a fair amount of impregnation.

This is a short list. Depending on what is "Best" in H games for you I could offer some more titles, but this should tide you over for now.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apart from modded skyrim/fallout there havnt been many games I enjoyed that featured pregnancy, but in the last few days I checked out a game that I mentioned in the sprite games list thread, simbro, it features pregnancy even if it's just a background mechanic for you to worry about character stats and event choices.
Basically every time a female gets raped or has sex without condom there is a chance based on stats that the male will cum inside and result in pregnancy, for a male player character is just a gimmick but for a female main character it is a nuissance to worry about

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Ghost House- Flash "escape the room" esq game. Only one of the options is to use girl to birth siege monster.
The only game by that name I'm aware of was by Near Fatal, and I don't remember that scene. Are you talking about a different one?

Rapelay- 3d slave trainer. Interesting, but little focus on pregnancy.
Kind of weird. You could knock them up by cumming inside on a "dangerous day" (I think that was when their portrait has them with eyes closed; it was either that or blushing, with the other being when they're on their period), then after a while it would give you the option of having them get an abortion (no scene). After that they'd change to being preggers for a while... and then you die. Yeah.

Project X: Love potion disaster - Sonic based fighting game. Fun beat-em-up that has a fair amount of impregnation.
Most just cumflation there. I think the idea was that running out of health meant you get pregnant, but that's comparable to the "Sarah of Circular Cut" (or whatever you want to call it) game - getting too much cum in you there meant you get pregnant, which was just an outright game over, no related scene.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The only game by that name I'm aware of was by Near Fatal, and I don't remember that scene. Are you talking about a different one?
Not sure who made it, but I am sure he is referring to Ghost House-Thief Assault. One of the ways you can escape is to give birth to a monster that proceeds to smash though the barrier around the house thus allowing you to escape.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

The absolute best game with pregnancy that I have played is Sociolotron
:D
not only do you make babies, but you can die and take over as your evil spawn, and if things go bad you will end up in hell and have to become a demon, but then someone can summon you with a casting circle unless you break free. but it also has blackmail and other dark themes, mainly slave auctions and if you get enough coin together you can buy em to work for ya. or to make babies with.

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For me.

- アニスの冒険~横スクロールHアクションゲーム~
This game didn't mentioned pregnancy in description.
It's action game with story line. When your heroine get fucked enough, she will pregnant.

- Other worlds quest
This Game is RPG with In-Battle Sex-rape and featuring pregnancy. It's good one but , Unfortunately, the author did't release any other game.

- Dungeons and Prisoners by ILL
This game is ... what could I say, IMO it's "Greatest" hentai game ever.
But... Unfortunately, the author get sicked and now every one need to wait till his next update
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22146&page=362

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apart from modded skyrim/fallout
While those have potential, they're not there yet.

- Getting all the prerequisites for sexlab/being female/estrus charus/etc. up and running is a massive, massive pain in the ass. It took me several hours to work through all the dependencies, and it's still buggy.
- Most of them focus on getting the visuals right rather than actually adding gameplay or story. They really feel more like an alternative to SFM than an actual game.
- As somebody with an appreciation for both proper spelling/grammar and accurate science, "beeing female" makes me cringe hard. I'm pretty sure I've seen elementary school essays with fewer spelling mistakes, and the science - for all it attempts to be "accurate" - is problematic at best.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

While those have potential, they're not there yet.

- Getting all the prerequisites for sexlab/being female/estrus charus/etc. up and running is a massive, massive pain in the ass. It took me several hours to work through all the dependencies, and it's still buggy.
- Most of them focus on getting the visuals right rather than actually adding gameplay or story. They really feel more like an alternative to SFM than an actual game.
- As somebody with an appreciation for both proper spelling/grammar and accurate science, "beeing female" makes me cringe hard. I'm pretty sure I've seen elementary school essays with fewer spelling mistakes, and the science - for all it attempts to be "accurate" - is problematic at best.
You are mostly wrong about modding - it's more like putting togeather lego,
there 3 general types of mods: visuals , mehanic and story wise, that's, why most mod's require other mods to run, it, because most of the part one mod will do nothing if only break your game. The reason they don't crate it in one selective package is because other modders won't allow take their work, and some ideas get made from other people mods as example - person is playing some slave mod, but there is no cuffs and gags, so he decides to make them, but he cannot, take original mod make some addons and call it as his own.

Last edited:

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mature Quest, Holy Knight Olyana, and Saki Quest have pregnancy in it

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score