What's new

best list of NTR games to try

kyukyu78

Lurker
Reputation score
I wish I wasn't too stupid to be able to use ITH to play these games, cause if you can't understand what is said the point of NTR is really lost to me. The games in the list seem very interesting though. I heard rumors somewhere that Oyako Rankan is being translated but I can't find a site that shows any progress so maybe it's just a dream :( A list of translated RPGMaker games with NTR in them would be nice, but it would be a hell of a chore to go through I suppose.
I managed to understand the game with Visual novel Reader. Still not good as a true translation, but that was good enough to enjoy it.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
And now I want to ask, is there any good Netorare game (RPG Maker game or VN) that the PoV is from the MC? (And the MC know his girl got fck like NTRPG).
ntr game when mc KNOW his woman get fucked by others? well, there is a lot of games that match that.
i can think of hero party thug (UROOM), ntrpg1-2, Consider Nanaha and I am your Guignol (both of PICK team), all of this is a god-tier ntr games, but sadly only the first three was traslated.
however, there is a lot of other games with that setting, some of them is good, some other is bad, i probably own all fo them (...yep), but now i dont remember other title, sry.

I wish I wasn't too stupid to be able to use ITH to play these games, cause if you can't understand what is said the point of NTR is really lost to me. The games in the list seem very interesting though. I heard rumors somewhere that Oyako Rankan is being translated but I can't find a site that shows any progress so maybe it's just a dream :( A list of translated RPGMaker games with NTR in them would be nice, but it would be a hell of a chore to go through I suppose.
only the prologue of Oyako Rankan was traslated, before the traslation team abandon the project (insert sigh and sob reaction here)
a list of english NTR rpg game is easy to find, just see m1zuki old works. 90% of all the existent traslation of ntr (rpg)games is from him.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ntr game when mc KNOW his woman get fucked by others? well, there is a lot of games that match that.
i can think of hero party thug (UROOM), ntrpg1-2, Consider Nanaha and I am your Guignol (both of PICK team), all of this is a god-tier ntr games, but sadly only the first three was traslated.
however, there is a lot of other games with that setting, some of them is good, some other is bad, i probably own all fo them (...yep), but now i dont remember other title, sry.
All the tittle that you mention, I already play it senpai..

Any more recomendation? RPG Maker game is ok, VN is ok too..

And TBH, the order of the game that you mention, exactly the same order when I play it. LoL..

I play Hero party thug 1st, and NTRPG series, and Nanahana, and Guignol. LoL..

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All the tittle that you mention, I already play it senpai..

Any more recomendation? RPG Maker game is ok, VN is ok too..

And TBH, the order of the game that you mention, exactly the same order when I play it. LoL..

I play Hero party thug 1st, and NTRPG series, and Nanahana, and Guignol. LoL..
Lloyd and Sasha and Seven Partners. It's untranslated and in MV, but vnr or chiitrans+cliplogger will work.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Too bad I already play this game..

Any other suggestion senpai?
If you're ok with repetitive art, Life on a Floating Island might be something you want. I'm guessing you also know about the m1zuki games like Amor Magic Academy. Maybe Inn my Wife?
The Atelier Sakura team has a few games.
If you enjoyed pixel art like NTRPG, Curse of Destiny maybe?

I've a request of my own. Are there any good games out there where the NTR is optional? The game still has a lot/some NTR content but there exists the option of not being cucked. (Even if they're games that only have scenes if you go the NTR route and going the Non NTR route means no scenes)
A few examples would be the Survive series by Stars Dream, Team Niimii games, Young Wife Souffle. I guess Shadowcore and Amor Magic Academy are also there, even though they already have the NTR content in place.

Last edited:

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Too bad I already play this game..

Any other suggestion senpai?
Obedient girl trip 従順娘と小旅行, Confusion World, RJ 11666 and 126744 (kinda like Life on Floating Island), Kabe Tsuma 1 and 2.
"The princess and the guard" and "Nenotori" by gyaukuryu-soft if you can find a link to a working version that doesn't bug out in 5 minutes (and if you can, please tell me how)

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Obedient girl trip 従順娘と小旅行
Thanks. I'll definitely try to check it out but it's pretty hard to find a link.
I've played another game by that Circle, RJ212577. That one didn't have a lot of CGs and no pixel sex. The game was mostly based around the aspect of feeling the NTR. Wonder if this one is the same.

proxicide25

Reputation score
Does anyone here have a link to Survivor 1 and Survivor 2? I can't find a link or torrent anywhere and it seems quite a lot like Niimii games (which are awesome, sadly it was forced but still awesome lol) much obliged ~

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone here have a link to Survivor 1 and Survivor 2? I can't find a link or torrent anywhere and it seems quite a lot like Niimii games (which are awesome, sadly it was forced but still awesome lol) much obliged ~
Nice to see someone else who also likes those old games and the Niimii games.
Unfortunately, I don't have a Mega account so I can't upload a link but sxshentai has links to download the game. Survive 1 and 2 can both be found here.

EDIT:
Survive 1

Survive 2

Last edited:

waffelstompr

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get Biniku no Kaori to work? i downloaded the file and it gave me an .ISO file. Ive mounted it successfully, but i cannot download it without the CD. Is there anyway to do this, or do i need to burn a CD? If I do, im cool with that. I just dont want to be that guy whos too dumb to understand technology lol.

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'd recommend the Spiral Legend series (3 and 4 in particular) but a lot of people are understandably turned off by the "no actual cg scenes" thing, but the way they set it up leaves you actually getting attached to the characters, to some extent. Most of the other games I'd recommend are already listed down, except for Seishoujo Rion, which is something like a princess maker game-lite.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What a blast from the past this thread is. I'm surprised Triangle blue isn't in here, it's one of the first ever main published visual novels to get a complete fetish overhaul release from typical vanilla into NTR with a side dish of male PC cheating as well if you choose to. There's a few others NTR VNs you should try as well but I can't recall the names, one of them involved a twin tail blond girl similar to the H OVAs one, and another where your girlfriend has a long distance relationship issue with you, both old but very good NTR theme'd VNs. The NTR discussion thread on A-S has pretty much every single NTR game you can seek out that aren't all RPG maker stuff if you're willing to read through a 1000+ page thread.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'd recommend the Spiral Legend series (3 and 4 in particular) but a lot of people are understandably turned off by the "no actual cg scenes" thing, but the way they set it up leaves you actually getting attached to the characters, to some extent. Most of the other games I'd recommend are already listed down, except for Seishoujo Rion, which is something like a princess maker game-lite.

i've tried multiple time to play this saga, but the total lack of every type of "visual" h-scene (cg, sprite etcc) completely turned me off and the language barrier dont let me to understand enough to enjoy the story.
i sense this game story/writing is good, and probably i would end to really love the series (if only i can understand what the fuck is going on) but i cant play it in this condition.

imho, this saga really need the add of sprite sex scene (like ntrpg) and with a traslation (even a rouge one) it can become a masterpieces and reach a lot bigger audience than now.

in this state is like an hidden jewel that only a little group of people can enjoy.

comradered

Reputation score
i've tried multiple time to play this saga, but the total lack of every type of "visual" h-scene (cg, sprite etcc) completely turned me off and the language barrier dont let me to understand enough to enjoy the story.
i sense this game story/writing is good, and probably i would end to really love the series (if only i can understand what the fuck is going on) but i cant play it in this condition.

imho, this saga really need the add of sprite sex scene (like ntrpg) and with a traslation (even a rouge one) it can become a masterpieces and reach a lot bigger audience than now.

in this state is like an hidden jewel that only a little group of people can enjoy.
It's true, he has had a lot of opportunities to include visual h-scenes, but so far all he has to show for it are minimal sprite scenes. I guess he's banking on the fact that the imagination will pick up the slack where the text doesn't? But yeah, that's only for the actual moonreaders; machine translations can only go so far, especially on H-scenes.

I'm hoping his new entry (Spiral Legend V) bring something more to the series, and from what I extracted from his trial, he is actually trying to put more sprite scenes into the game. Should be a nice change of pace.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's true, he has had a lot of opportunities to include visual h-scenes, but so far all he has to show for it are minimal sprite scenes. I guess he's banking on the fact that the imagination will pick up the slack where the text doesn't? But yeah, that's only for the actual moonreaders; machine translations can only go so far, especially on H-scenes.
yep, i think this is the answer. too bad that only moonreaders can enjoy this game, and too bad that jap dev totally doesn't give a fuck for non jap audience. i hate this kind of mentality.

comradered

Reputation score
yep, i think this is the answer. too bad that only moonreaders can enjoy this game, and too bad that jap dev totally doesn't give a fuck for non jap audience. i hate this kind of mentality.
Well, Japanese devs cater to japanese people, plain and simple. They wouldn't know if people overseas actually liked their games, so they stick with what they know will please their own chosen crowd. I don't blame them either, with the way things are going here in the US. Remember Rapelay? Yeah.

I'm not saying every Japanese dev thinks like that though. A lot of game authors are now considering their overseas audiences properly. Hopefully more of them come around to it.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, Japanese devs cater to japanese people, plain and simple. They wouldn't know if people overseas actually liked their games, so they stick with what they know will please their own chosen crowd. I don't blame them either, with the way things are going here in the US. Remember Rapelay? Yeah.

I'm not saying every Japanese dev thinks like that though. A lot of game authors are now considering their overseas audiences properly. Hopefully more of them come around to it.
yeah.. i remember. what a mess was that event... even here in europe.

that's a poit afterall, dev jap care to jap gamer, logic. but i was refer to the habit to deliberately sabotage foreign audience experience. you know, make like every program aviable only on jap setting PC, insert puzzle/question with jap culture that a foreing can't know, be aggressive and againt any kind of traslation effort. that's kind of stuff. obviously this dosent really concern the "spiral legend" saga, that was only a little rant of mine. you know, this thing really trigger me.
i know not all dev out there follow this conservative thoughts fortunately, and i'm glad there is a lot of dev that start to care to foreign people.

Genflare

Reputation score
Just curious if we had a list of translated NTR games. Those with a proper TL instead of using a hook
already played the whole m1zuki list (god bless his/her soul).

If my dear seniors of the hentai realm would be so kind, I'd like to know of other translated games too.