What's new

Bestiarum Vocabulum Hentayus

OP
Host

Host

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Bestiarum Vocabulum Hentayus

XD I think I'm just waiting for an example of something in depth before I start. I'm a little nervous to write anything; not sure if it's going to just be crap or not.
Unfortunately so is everyone else, including me. No one here has any idea about how to go about making a professional sounding entry, so anything you try will be better than nothing. For all the backstory crap I put up in the last post, the main idea of the Bestiarum is to list and categorise all hentai-creature ideas in a pseudo -professional way. I believe that your suggested format (facts then examples, maybe a picture too) is the right way to go about making the articles, and the 'physiology, ecology, taxonomy, zoography' part of my last post details a lot of what should go into each article, certainly enough to make a start on. And don’t worry about it being crap. With enough time, anyone could turn a pile of crap into a beautiful sculpture. A beautiful sculpture made from crap, to be sure, but that’s going beyond the scope of the metaphor.

Also I'm about to edit that last post so the book's back-story is less intrusive.

EDIT: The edit is done. Also,

I will be a writer but I am not including that back story crap, just plain info, that good enough for you guys?
Certainly. If you list them here, eventually someone will put your stats into article format, if someone decides that they have the will and the time.

If you want a lemon I guess I could write one..., but thats why I made a CYOAS...
We want several! ;) At least one for each different individual species would be good, but by no means do you have to put up a lemon with any of them if you don't want to. If you don't make one for your creature, than someone else eventually might, as part of the process of turning it into an article.

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Expect me to toss in some of my critters here ^^

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well before I start I want some ideas, like what kinda of general monsters would you guys expect to see (have me write about), you neither put it on here, or PM me, I am of course gonna start with tentacles(different types???) so yeah.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Tentacles is a good place to start. XD I think Host wasn't kidding when he said 'EVERYthing'.

Maybe, once we get rolling, we can have a monthly theme. Focus on these kinds of monsters (if you want! You'd still be able to submit other things!) in the month of June' etc.

OP
Host

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I think Host wasn't kidding when he said 'EVERYthing'.
Indeed. If you can create a validly hentai-related footstool, feel free to add an entry.

Maybe, once we get rolling, we can have a monthly theme. 'Focus on these kinds of monsters (if you want! You'd still be able to submit other things!) in the month of June' etc.
This is a very good idea. In fact, I can think of a theme or three already...

But yeah, for starters it'd probably be best to go simple, make a tentacle monster (or just a tentacle), add some interesting or unique aspect if you want (or not), and post it up. I can't guarantee that anyone will make it into an article any time soon (least of all me, what with all the uni stuff that's due over the next 3-4 weeks), though, but that doesn't matter! I'm interested in seeing the ideas and writing you can come up with.