Bible Black

Reputation score
Re: Bible Black

I'm getting a dead link for bible black 1 O_O

also, thanks times a bajillion.

Grazman

Reputation score

Any way of re-encoding these and making them smaller, like by using AVIdemux or anything? I'd do it myself, but personally, I have no idea how to use it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I want the Bible Black Only one of Takashiro getting gangraped by her students, not the scene from Episode 4 or whatever but from the gaidan. If you could find it pretty please? :D

erobeat

Banned
Reputation score
Bible Black The Night Of Walpurgis [EngSub][Uncen][6/6]

Synopsis

Minase, a high school student, found a book of magic in an isolated room in his school. He started practicing black magic that has extreme sexual effects that benefited him and some of his friends. Intrigued, Minase got deeper and deeper into using the craft, not realizing the evils that will come forth. Eventually, the origins of the book was revealed, and so did the incident twelve years ago on the night of the Walpurgis, the night when the power of evil is at its strongest. After coming to his senses, Minase struggles to get himself out of the darkness that he had put himself into.

Information

Type: OVA
Episodes: 6
Aired: Jul 21, 2001 to Jun 25, 2003
Producers: Milky Animation Label, Active, Media Blasters
Genres: Hentai
Duration: 30 min. per episode
Language: Japanese
Censored: No
Subtitle: English
Format: MP4
File Size: Approx 150mb

Screenshots:

Dowload Links:

vol 1: - 141.1 MB

vol 2: - 147.7 MB

vol 3: - 126.2 MB

vol 4: - 158.7 MB

vol 5: - 161.0 MB

vol 6: - 131.5 MB

plshlpme

Banned
Reputation score

Anyone know where or of the clip that was made; it was a rape scene at a school. Ever herd of it?

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hermitage-3D

"dont worry its a fast download"

Spoiled, cuz it has nothing to do with the download
So I had wish I could have uploaded my own, from mediafire but i never got the chance too. This morning while sitting at the bus stop, I heard a man screaming for help and when I ran over to see what was going on, he had a steamroller on top of his leg and it had rolled over his leg sideways crushing every bone up his knee cap. And so I had to hop on the machine and put it in forward in order to free him, then I called the paramedics. This put me in a really shitty mood, seeing that guys leg all mangled up has kinda put a unmovable imagine in my head so I wont actually be uploading anything for a while I just don't feel up too it. And it makes me feel worse that I live in a crowded city and no one but me came to help this man, he was screaming and crying and I was the only one that came to help him. So I'm pretty fucking pissed right now, at everything and I don't feel like working anymore. Sorry I don't know why I share this, on this forum, but I did I feel like some how talking about this will make me feel better. But I also feel like it only makes me more angry to share it with people. Idk here is the torrent I found for the black bible get utorrent (dont be fucking stupid look it up on google to figure out where to download it from, I'll even give you a hint, its the first thing on the top of the google page when you type in utorrent.) and thats the help I'll give sorry for sounding like a complete asshole but I have lost faith in humanity as a whole and in general I quite. I dont want to do anything Im done.

Last edited by a moderator:

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hermitage-3D

^^^ sounds like a rather dark day..... hopefully life goes better soon, for both you and the guy you helped.

and this might not help humanity's case but at first i thought that was the worst hentai description I've ever seen until about halfway through.