What's new

RPG WolfRPG Ryona [Big Wednesday] THE HEART OF DARKNESS / ザ・ハートオブダークネス-」は (RJ204030)

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
This'll be my first post so bear with me.

A RPG game combining Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne.

Gameplay
You choose your character from 4 (+1 that you can unlock later into the game) different starting classes (Knight, Adventurer, Aristocrat, Sorcerer and the Transcender) and then you can take 2 NPCs out of the 12 existing souls that you find throughout the game. Afterwards you start exploring the various dungeons called dark sanctuaries. You use bonfires to fast travel from location to another in a similar way as the souls series way of transportation, and defeat various enemies and bosses whilst collecting and crafting stronger equipment. According to the game site there are multiple endings affected by your choices and your class though i haven't confirmed this.

Controls
Movement - Arrow keys
Interact/Confirm - Z
Decline - X
W - Hide text during H CG

Story
(This is my understanding how the story goes, could be wrong since i don't speak japanese.)
The Kingdom of Haillord falls under a curse of darkness. You then are resurrected into the gloomy and old Haillord Kingdom where the king sends you to the Sanctuary of Darkness (if i understood correctly) to break the curse.
(It's pretty much how dark souls' story goes)

Some things worth mentioning
The game has a sort of base/home location (Puppet of Haven) that you can teleport to by interacting with the first bonfire you find.
To save your game you need interact with a gravestone that you find in the Puppet of Haven.
To level up your characters you talk to Alma and use the games currency, which increases every time you lvl up.
To level your teammates you talk to them and choose the third option.
Mei/Mel can craft you some gear and reconstruct your home.
Alma's room has a mirror that you can interact with and customize hear appearance with items you find in the dungeons.

H CG
You find scenes as you explore the world and by talking to the NPCs both in and outside of Puppet of Haven

Genres
There are a few i don't know what they are (using google translate)
Serious(?)
Fantasy
Creampies
Insult
Rape
Ryona (There's at least one scene with ryona. It isn't specified on the site though)
Ignorance ignorance(?)

Last edited:

binlulu

Reputation score
do u have a walkthrough of english ? , damn i love this game but its a jap ver

OP
aozoranoyuki

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
Nope. Haven't found anything about this game, it is relatively new though. I'm pretty sure i'm at the final boss haven't just bothered to grind for it. So if you're stuck i might be able to hint where to go.

binlulu

Reputation score
im just play a little so im still not stuck , but i guess i will get stuck in future , lol

OP
aozoranoyuki

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
The game's pretty straightforward, even though some of the areas seem large it's quite easy to find the right way to go if you just explore.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is an for it.
Oh, one can only hope there will be a sufficient english localization.
I gave the game a spin, and while I seemed to be progressing quite well (unlike its inspiration, the game is pretty easy), I wanna understand more about the characters. But so far, both the art and gameplay kinda impressed me. It may be a run-of-the-mill RPG as far as combat goes, but the exploration of the different areas is really fun, and it actually feels kind of satisfying to go around clobberin' some undead/hobos/knights.

midori

Reputation score
The game's pretty straightforward, even though some of the areas seem large it's quite easy to find the right way to go if you just explore.
How do you clear the first side quest? (at the bronze maiden bar about finding st near castle entrance)
Also how do you get scene with other character? (i beat the game but only get the angel one besides the doll and maid girl)

spookysmoke

Reputation score
Oh, one can only hope there will be a sufficient english localization.
I gave the game a spin, and while I seemed to be progressing quite well (unlike its inspiration, the game is pretty easy), I wanna understand more about the characters. But so far, both the art and gameplay kinda impressed me. It may be a run-of-the-mill RPG as far as combat goes, but the exploration of the different areas is really fun, and it actually feels kind of satisfying to go around clobberin' some undead/hobos/knights.
hard mode. dont upgrade your base charactor just the 2 teammates, couldnt figure out how to upgrade him so was doing boss fights with a lvl 1 main

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you clear the first side quest? (at the bronze maiden bar about finding st near castle entrance)
It's bugged in 1.00. You need to have 1.01 or later to complete it. In 1.00 you can find an item that seems like it completes the quest but it's actually a bugged item that shouldn't be there. If you upgrade to 1.01 or later you can go to the underground cemetery in the first area to find the correct item (the area in question is through a door near where you first meet the priest woman). The reward for the quest and all subsequent quests given by the woman at the bar are new hairstyles for the doll.

OP
aozoranoyuki

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
Also how do you get scene with other character? (i beat the game but only get the angel one besides the doll and maid girl)
You can find some scenes by interacting with the women you find in the dungeons. For example one is locked in a cage that you can save and get a scene. Also if i understood right (Don't know if it's the exact way it's made) You have to interact with the NPCs before you kill the boss/bosses of the area that the NPC is in. Otherwise the NPCs don't appear afterwards since something might've happened to them in the dungeon. (Again not 100% sure on this) But this is how things were in souls games so it wouldn't surprise me if they kept it that way.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can find some scenes by interacting with the women you find in the dungeons. For example one is locked in a cage that you can save and get a scene. Also if i understood right (Don't know if it's the exact way it's made) You have to interact with the NPCs before you kill the boss/bosses of the area that the NPC is in. Otherwise the NPCs don't appear afterwards since something might've happened to them in the dungeon. (Again not 100% sure on this) But this is how things were in souls games so it wouldn't surprise me if they kept it that way.
the red haired amazon girl died before i could fight the spider boss of a dungeon,i can't find the girl of the second dungeon,she was together with 3 soldiers.

OP
aozoranoyuki

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
the red haired amazon girl died before i could fight the spider boss of a dungeon,i can't find the girl of the second dungeon,she was together with 3 soldiers.
The girl with the soldiers can be found in an alley in the desert town and afterwards on the left side of the poison area. (I'd recommend saving before the poison area encounter with the girl.)
On my first run the amazon died/disappeared after the boss fight. First you have to talk to her on the right side of the same area that you first find the girl with the soldiers. After that you should find her in a cage in the dark area (in the last room of the bridge before the flying boss). You get the key to the cage from the now insane scholar in the middle room on the bridge.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The girl with the soldiers can be found in an alley in the desert town and afterwards on the left side of the poison area. (I'd recommend saving before the poison area encounter with the girl.)
On my first run the amazon died/disappeared after the boss fight. First you have to talk to her on the right side of the same area that you first find the girl with the soldiers. After that you should find her in a cage in the dark area (in the last room of the bridge before the flying boss). You get the key to the cage from the now insane scholar in the middle room on the bridge.
yeah i did all that with the amazon,it seems she was going to die anyway. i actually can't see how to make the nun move out of the desert city.

OP
aozoranoyuki

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
yeah i did all that with the amazon,it seems she was going to die anyway. i actually can't see how to make the nun move out of the desert city.
I think the nun events are before desert area. I didn't have agth on when i interacted with her the first time so i have no idea how the conversation with her goes other than that she had a shocked expression during it. and now she just keeps saying she needs to rest. Could be wrong though.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you need a sword you get from a boss of the midnigt sun square,he is inside one of the towers,i think i reached him by entering going trhough the kitchen of the castle then climbing some stairs.

Syrath

Reputation score
Is there some sort of story event I need to trigger in order to raise my level using Alma? I've gotten as far as the waterways but talking to her just gives the same dialogue over and over with no option. It's kind of hard to continue when I keep getting twoshot.

Axl321

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have download link for version 1.05? there are a lot of bugs fixed in this version