What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BigWednesday] MANGE II -Neohistorical Ero RPG- / MANGEII-ネオ時代劇エロRPG- RE163505 RJ163505

UnluckyClover

Reputation score
Re: MANGEII-ネオ時代劇エロRPG-

Two questions
How do I save on this game? The option that seems to be the one doesn't let me do anything.
How do I skip text? Since I don't know Japanese I don't care about the text so I want to speed up a little

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Two questions
How do I save on this game? The option that seems to be the one doesn't let me do anything.
How do I skip text? Since I don't know Japanese I don't care about the text so I want to speed up a little
You'll be able to save once you get to the first girl you have sex with at her house. I think x lets you skip text.

Attachments

Last edited:

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can find a save for this or at the very least a walkthrough? I set it aside for too long and I would really like to finish it.

Also, found out version 1.1.0 is out.
thats my 95% save.

the cg is still missing and if there is new content in the 1.10 version that one will be missing as well.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just did the tribal girl after beating the two champions and i'm rounding up whores for the brothel. When I go to the cave near the tribal area it says something but i have no idea what to do.

Anyone know how to progress past this point?

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just did the tribal girl after beating the two champions and i'm rounding up whores for the brothel. When I go to the cave near the tribal area it says something but i have no idea what to do.

Anyone know how to progress past this point?
Can't remember. Maybe you need to go back to the scientist or tokugawa.

100% cg save

The CG room is down one screen going to the right until a stairway goes up. Approach the shrine at the top. choose 2 times top and you are there.

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't remember. Maybe you need to go back to the scientist or tokugawa.

100% cg save

The CG room is down one screen going to the right until a stairway goes up. Approach the shrine at the top. choose 2 times top and you are there.

Just to inform when using it on my game that is ver1.00 there are missing girls and the save does not seem to be 100 percent from the girls that i see

2 at the bottem 1 prostitute not in the pool is also found but in the pool near the 2 unlocked girls there are 3 smokes or not found girls

1 to the right inside with 1 not found girl while the outside 1st prostitute is found

2 in the upper right corner is found but the extended to the upper right is not found

top only 1 with 2 not found

top left 2 found but the eyepatch has 2 scenes and there is 1 more further off.

left 2 inside are found and the prostitute outside is also found

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

weird my save is for 1.10 and i just tested it and i have a full gallery.

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

weird my save is for 1.10 and i just tested it and i have a full gallery.
probably the "System.sav" is what has all of the information on getting the girls in the gallery.

otherwise the save itself is just the place your character is at and maybe his lvl and stuff?:confused:

lokm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to necro this thread, but can anyone upload this for me? The usual sites just have dead links...

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hella longshot but is there any walkthrough at all for this? I've searched all over Google and haven't found much more than scraps of guidance.

Kinda stuck at the point where I can go to a maid place but they won't let me in due to it being full. Also think I'm supposed to recruit prostitutes for the soapland place??

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hella longshot but is there any walkthrough at all for this? I've searched all over Google and haven't found much more than scraps of guidance.

Kinda stuck at the point where I can go to a maid place but they won't let me in due to it being full. Also think I'm supposed to recruit prostitutes for the soapland place??
I think there once was a walkthrough posted at the now long-dead Hongfire forums... Can't find a trace of it now, of course. I do know I beat the game but I can't really remember anything except the vaguest plot-points by now.