What's new

ACT [Bio Sapiens] Rabbit Burn (RJ229045)

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any chance for the updated uncensored file for 1.06? i just see 1.05

Last edited:

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That motherfucking airhorn.

Gets me everytime.

Anyways, pretty fun (for me) and I'll probably drop into the game every once in a while to mess around and have some fun.

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I can understand, It seems v1.07 will focus on the Gallery (or VIP) room, CPUX (the author) plans to add more characters, which I heavily guess might add either a group sex, or a new dance movement.

On another note, did he feel that the game sales low? i can't really read japanese.. He also affected due the recent quake..

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'd really like to see more of this, a bigger play field and maybe have you run around pushing the ball instead of the random shooting.

Prick

Reputation score
For this game we can't find the MosaicField shader, all shaders are unamed and only the mosaicfield "Material" can be found. But by viewing the asset data you can see the mosaic shader path ID which is 268.

Go to 268 and mess with some numbers, in this case i changed the block size to 0 from 8. This affects how "thick" the mosaic is, by changing to 0 it is the same as having no mosaic effects.
This only works for some of the unity games. Different developers use it differently, for others you might have to replace the shader with something else or do some drastic changes.
So I'm attempting to commandeer some glory for the 1.6 uncensor, and reading your post I'm lost at the part where you edit the shader.
UABE says it cannot export the dump for the unnamed asset, and the raw export is either encrypted, or in some programming langauge I will never understand.
The shader pathID is still 268, so I'm not sure if my version of UABE is not compatible, perhaps you have some other trickery or software that I don't.

I'd love a more in depth explanation to the process.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any chance of someone posting a registry save? Editing the registry manually to clear the game is going to take a while. I cant win any of the levels. Im really bad at this game. Though I noticed you can click on the girls icons to make your character head straight for that girl.

Edit: okay did it manually. Hope this reg works.
work perfectly fine for ver.1.0

noogrimd

Reputation score
So I'm attempting to commandeer some glory for the 1.6 uncensor, and reading your post I'm lost at the part where you edit the shader.
UABE says it cannot export the dump for the unnamed asset, and the raw export is either encrypted, or in some programming langauge I will never understand.
The shader pathID is still 268, so I'm not sure if my version of UABE is not compatible, perhaps you have some other trickery or software that I don't.

I'd love a more in depth explanation to the process.
Hey, I used a little trick to uncensor it with UABE v2.2... Opened up the resources.assets, Found the material "Alpha" (path id 13) Export Dumped it, then select the "Mosaic Field" and Import Dump with the "alpha material". Seems to have worked in matches and collection. I don't mind you or anyone else uploading the fixed file, no acknowledgement is needed or anything. Have fun.

Prick

Reputation score
Hey, I used a little trick to uncensor it with UABE v2.2... Opened up the resources.assets, Found the material "Alpha" (path id 13) Export Dumped it, then select the "Mosaic Field" and Import Dump with the "alpha material". Seems to have worked in matches and collection. I don't mind you or anyone else uploading the fixed file, no acknowledgement is needed or anything. Have fun.
Goodness, that's certainly an interesting method. But surefire it worked. Both of the dump files are 3kb, and the contents aren't quite the same. Not really sure why this worked, but I can dig it.
Thank you for your solution! (y)(y)(y)

Enjoy folks
-outdated- removed

Last edited:

Prick

Reputation score
Updated uncensor for 1.08
Enjoy ;)

Also since I'm here, I've had some progress on the skin textures for the females.
It seems the pool of characters all share the same texture, so there won't be any singled out body mods available.
However, you can edit the original texture to your liking and import it back in.

I tried blending some 4k skins from TK17 over the originals, but I had some seam issues and wasn't satisfied...

I'm going to upload the raw textures here, if anyone is capable of making some quality edits, feel free to send me a PM. Pretty easy to import and test.
240213_F_Body_N-resources.assets-168.png 240215_TEX00_body_BM-resources.assets-163.png 240216_TEX00_body_SM-resources.assets-86.png

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have been looking for a game like this for an long time now. This is corny fun XD
I have been thinking of this for quite some time now and then put it in a distant corner of my brain thinking it won't happen ever only for ti to happen instead lol.

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
This has the Hornyrabbit seal of approval!

Btw, the rabbit is curios, is there anyway to run this on win 7 32bit too?

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I play the extra stages? Also where do I put the save file that's apparently a registry file?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
How do I play the extra stages? Also where do I put the save file that's apparently a registry file?
The EX stages should unlock when you beat the game/normal stages. If I remember right, I haven't played this in months, it should be in a separate tab somewhere in the level select menu.