What's new

ACT [Bio Sapiens] Rabbit Burn (RJ229045)

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The auto camera is basically just a random cycle of following characters and doing specific camera angles you dont have the option to select since you can only select characters to follow. As for jumping to other players, it just does that whenever something significant happens such as someone getting knocked out. Its usually pretty good at going back to the original character you're watching since its supposed to be like a status update thing

As for the boxes, yeah, those levels in the late game are annoying as fuck. Its doable though, albeit pretty random whether or not you can do the level well enough. That level where you have the four boxes following your ball instead of your character, though, you can usually cheese it by shooting at max power because for some reason your ball doesnt have a hitbox when you hit it at that power and instead teleports far enough that it just starts to have a hitbox right after going through about a box and a half. Either way I could do without that mechanic entirely, both the ones that follow your character and the ones that follow your ball. It would have been better if they were proximity and followed literally anybody who was closest to them last.

Chickens are caused by not hitting other people's balls. It gets pretty annoying later on because in the last 1/3 of the game, the enemies dont even shoot their balls so it becomes priority to try and chain combos by pure chance and sometimes you just get fucked if you hit a character instead of their ball and get blocked.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The auto camera is basically just a random cycle of following characters and doing specific camera angles you dont have the option to select since you can only select characters to follow. As for jumping to other players, it just does that whenever something significant happens such as someone getting knocked out. Its usually pretty good at going back to the original character you're watching since its supposed to be like a status update thing
That I can understand, though I meant overriding even the status update. IE keeping the camera centered on a character regardless of whatever else happens.

And about chickens, I didn't think about the balls themselves. After hitting characters and even killing a few I still got it without realizing I didn't hit any balls, so I kind of gave up trying to figure that out. Thanks for the detail.

EDIT:
Looking over at their blog, it looks like there's been more than a couple of updates along with planned ones. The ones that caught my attention are the ability to lock into a character without the status update of other characters being defeated interrupting it, being able to see through walls should the ball end up at a weird corner, english translation, and a "comeback" feature in the final turn that powers you up so as to make it worth it to try to win till the last turn instead of restarting the level altogether.

As far as I understand, english translation is already in 1.03 while they're working on 1.04. Nyaa only has up to 1.01, however.

EDIT2:
Tried the trial in dlsite, which should be at 1.03. All of it is machine translation, though with that in mind it can still be understood. There's a rulebook/tutorial added explaining most mechanics too, showing up at the menu and optional when starting a game for the first time. The profiles in collection mode are also translated, although in trial you only have yours and the first girl's available. Turns out that story-wise you apparently receive an email about the Rabbit House, and next day you ended up kidnapped (I think) and got the mask put on, now made to play the game in a competition that if you win all the stages, you end up the owner of the Rabbit House. Now I'm curious as to the profiles of everyone else, especially the one in the cover picture. All in all, now I'm impatient for 1.03 to be up somewhere soon.

I also wish there was a way to reduce quality further, my PC isn't exactly a miracle machine and I really need that additional fps.

Last edited:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New post on the blog, detailing more about what's to come in 1.04. The unused cowgirl animations only visible through the gallery will be used at last, it seems. Another thing to notice is the "unlock" button below the character portrait, which I'm guessing will be to lock onto a character and have it not switch to another even for the defeated status updates.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
pretty rad, looks like the cowgirl stuff is actually initiated in the opposite way in which one of your girls does it to you and can resurrect you if you're downed in the round. That'll come in handy.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yet another blogpost. Seems he already applied for 1.04 to be up on dlsite, and decided to skip on some changed on collection mode for next time.

Fumos

Reputation score
Can someone post a link for 1.04 when it's out please?

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pretty sure this game can be uncensored. Anyone want to take a shot at it?

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.04 should be up on dlsite right about now. With that comes a new blogpost.

There are many things to notice in the images alone, such as Resurrection mechanic, ATK HP percentages (last turn, bunny clothes destruction, and resurrection powers up), camera locking/unlocking, death icon for the player, and transparency for objects and walls for those times your ball ends up in a corner.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Man why do these games never have the vaginal collisions

Always kills it for me when the dick looks like it ain't going into anything

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another blogpost detailing what will be in 1.05. Seems to be a gallery-focused update, so no real game-altering changes.
Strange to see there's nothing past 1.01 up in Nyaa so far. No links anywhere.

Prick

Reputation score
been trying to uncover where the mosaic resides, seems like it's in sharedassets1, but after removing the game won't load into a level. the assembly-csharp also has a shader for ztest, but the hex might be encrypted because it looked like a mess to me. think ill let the pros take this one..

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.03 is up on Nyaa. Man, after reading the machine translated profiles, things turned unexpectedly dark.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
version 1.04 will come shortly after this one for sure. They fixed a lot a problems, and they're gonna incorporate a resurrection system for the player, probably using the "dominant" position for the girls. But watch out, those still count as "deaths", you get 3, you lose. Another feature is transparent blocks (they won't obstruct our vision anymore) and less wonky camera movent.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My gripe with the game so far is the AI pathing and behavior. Characters run towards blocks trying to get to the girl or fight another character. If they're in the middle of fucking a girl and get interrupted, they don't fight back. Instead, they just try to fuck the girl again and get killed. This game is good but the AI makes it hard to enjoy as much.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
finally clear all 20 stages :/ this game looks cool on the outside but the gameplay is purely rng, gonna be annoying to replay everything again just for a new build

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My progress carried over from 1.01 to 1.03, seems it's saved outside of the game folder.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Fun game but it's a little on the easy side. though thats probably not a bad thing for some people

Fumos

Reputation score
Fun game but it's a little on the easy side. though thats probably not a bad thing for some people
I don't know man, the last few levels are kinda' artificially difficult in the most annoying way.