What's new

ADV RPG Maker Loli [Black Panda] 令和DEロリロリホイホイ / REIWA DE LOLILOLI HOIHOI (RJ279363 / RE279363)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
Eng Dlsite:

This is a small-ish side project game from Black Panda (RPGMaker VX Ace engine) with pixel-animated H scenes. The premise is one or both sisters are sent out by their mother to do some shopping and H-game shennanigans ensue. It's pretty short, but does encourage multiple playthroughs as you can play as either of the two sisters, and after clearing it once you can play as both at the same time. Also has free-roam after clearing it (for any of the 3 playthroughs). The pregnancy content is only available in free roam.

It's Black Panda, so you can expect lolis and pregnancy. Also, fair warning, it seems to be a bit buggy, myself and a few others have had crashes during some of the scenes. (for me it only seems to be the birth scene)

Standard rpgmaker controls. No combat in this one, just hunt down a few items (and scenes).

DLsite tags: ,

Also, I made a partial translation for it: https://ulmf.org/threads/black-pand...a-de-loliloli-hoihoi-rj279363-re279363.13781/

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As far as I found, the crash only occured during "skipping" animated scene. So it's either the skipping (fast forward) or the accumulated animation during a play session that cause the crash. 1st case would be a problem when loading & playing animation at quick pace. 2nd cause may be some memory leak error.

And you can found some items 2 way : quest items by interacting with NPC, clothing by walking on the map. They are hidden on certain spot, you need to walk on them - and no, no indication of where on the screen. But they don't seem to move from game to game.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
And you can found some items 2 way : quest items by interacting with NPC, clothing by walking on the map. They are hidden on certain spot, you need to walk on them - and no, no indication of where on the screen. But they don't seem to move from game to game.
You can get an item that shows their location in the free roam mode after completing the main story. Interact with the mailbox in downtown after one of the girls has had a baby, you will get the option to get some secret glasses that reveal the outfit locations.

ChadBad

Reputation score
You can get an item that shows their location in the free roam mode after completing the main story. Interact with the mailbox in downtown after one of the girls has had a baby, you will get the option to get some secret glasses that reveal the outfit locations.
Ah, so thats what those do. I always wondered what thoses glasses were, as I couldnt get equip them.
I also experienced some crashes while skipping or clicking too fast, but the readme does state that its a known bug.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, how do I play both sisters? I cleared it once and now I can only roam with the one I played.

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, how do I play both sisters? I cleared it once and now I can only roam with the one I played.
Start a new game and select both sister as the protagonist you want to play :p

eragon03

Reputation score
you must play and finish the game with both 1 time, so will appear a new option to use both on new game.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Start a new game and select both sister as the protagonist you want to play :p
I don't have that option.

Edit: Ok, I needed to play it through with both of them first.

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im not getting the option the play has both girl. i beat the game with both

blerghit

Reputation score
You need to have saved after completing with both sisters, only then the game realises you have actually done it.
The game can be speedrun in under 10 min, so i dont really understand asking for saves, except if you dont want to search for the clothes.

nhoctu97

Reputation score
^ total about ~30' actually
and I got image error when skip text, is ruin the save if I not save before that

Haya2910

Reputation score
i'm new to this so i don't know much, i run the game but every time say file is corrupted. someone help?

Bryanis

Reputation score
i'm new to this so i don't know much, i run the game but every time say file is corrupted. someone help?
Either your antivirus is kicking in (either it's seeing it as a false positive, or the japanese text (game folder ) cause it to mess up the authentification of the game => rename folder or shut down AV.

Other case is the pesence od japanese file whose name have been messed up when extracting the file on non japanese local computer. You'll need to set your local setting to japanese or use one of the many trick to extract the file with their japanese name still intact.

Haya2910

Reputation score
Either your antivirus is kicking in (either it's seeing it as a false positive, or the japanese text (game folder ) cause it to mess up the authentification of the game => rename folder or shut down AV.

Other case is the pesence od japanese file whose name have been messed up when extracting the file on non japanese local computer. You'll need to set your local setting to japanese or use one of the many trick to extract the file with their japanese name still intact.
thank you, i'll try it now

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here is my save, but does the game have a definitive end, Dlsite page say something about an exclusive scene, but so far I can only found the normal scenes with both girl, or just one. I don't see nothing new in the screeshots

Attachments

blerghit

Reputation score
as far as i know, theres is only the scenes you get from normal play, + both girls at once, + lewd versions when in ng+

and ofc the preggo versions.