What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Black Panda] 令和DEロリロリホイホイ / REIWA DE LOLILOLI HOIHOI (RJ279363 / RE279363)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Made a quick partial for this. It's VX Ace, so you'll need to extract the rgss archive and overwrite the data folder with the one in the attached file. The extractor should be easy to find and using it is pretty straightforward.

Translated menus, items, and choices. There is no combat in this game, so no skills, enemies, etc.

DLsite:
Eng Dlsite:
ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/black-pand...a-de-loliloli-hoihoi-rj279363-re279363.13780/

@zipetya updated this for version 1.14, the post is here.
Will leave the original version 1.00 attached here on the OP, just in case.

Attachments

Last edited:

nhoctu97

Reputation score
what did you use to extract? I got error when using RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter

nevermind, UniExtractRC2 working

no, really if I using RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter then is not extract all the file and I got error
and when open game the screen is black

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
what did you use to extract? I got error when using RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter

nevermind, UniExtractRC2 working
You got it working, but in case anyone else has the same issue, you may need an updated version of the extractor. The one I use is called "rpgmaker all decrypter".

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial mayak!!

Would you consider doing a full translation for this game in the future?

Oxymod

Reputation score
I paste the partial translation into the extracted "Data" folder but that didn't change anything.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial mayak!!

Would you consider doing a full translation for this game in the future?
I'd consider it, since it's a short game and all, but no promises. Already working on a couple of projects.

I paste the partial translation into the extracted "Data" folder but that didn't change anything.
Did you rename or delete the rgss3a archive after extracting it? The game will use it over loose files if it's still there. Simply renaming it is enough, if you want to keep it for backup.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
v1.00 or v1.14? The former, I assume.

Maybe this can help, mayak (should you somehow get the urge to ver-update the PT).
(all the differences bw the v1.00 and v1.14 decrypted files; not many - maybe could be done in the editor under a few minutes)

Attachments

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
v1.00 or v1.14? The former, I assume.

Maybe this can help, mayak (should you somehow get the urge to ver-update the PT).
(all the differences bw the v1.00 and v1.14 decrypted files; not many - maybe could be done in the editor under a few minutes)
Thanks, will take a look.
And yeah, the one in the OP is for version 1.00. I made it as soon as the game released, didn't notice he updated it. (maybe it fixes the crashes, lol)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Map becomes all black after extracting...
That's a new one. Never even heard of that happening in a VX Ace game, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help here.
Not to mention that is barely any information to go on. You'll probably have to be more specific if you want anyone to be able to help you.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Welp, gone and did the thingie.
Here's the v1.00->v1.14 of the partial. Anything new compared to v1.00 partial-wise will not be translated (but this should be... 0, methinks).
Who knows, maybe it will update any v1.00 to a v1.14? ...

Credits go to mayak.
Cheers

Attachments

suriyel

Reputation score
Map becomes all black after extracting...
you used an outdated version of the extractor. go to OP's blog and click the readme, then follow the instructions there. download link to the newer version is in the readme as well