What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Erebus

Reputation score
Fallen Princess got a TL but his previous work did not? So I would say ~50%
His last work did get an official TL a few months ago actually, that's my main reason for asking

RockCat

Reputation score
Anyone has any clue how many CGs the game is supposed to have?
I'm secretly hoping for over 100... but i'd rather see the amount outright before i get dissapointed with it.

I'm also counting cut-in's like sexy times during combat and stuff.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Alot, best guess atm.
You have the standard CGs and progression for H events.
The minigames and side-jobs.
The combat H, of which there looks to be a metric f-ton of H skills (which CANNOT be used in the demo btw, even with cheats, the assets are not there) but these include all 3 holes, and even extra such as buttjob, thighs, armpit, hairjob, cunnilingus and basically every sex act.
I imagine in regards to unique CGs, I think 100 is a fair estimate. But when you include the light/dark skin, all variants and the gameplay on top, it certainly seems to be a VERY huge undertaking.

blerghit

Reputation score
Theres also the H-scenes of your companions getting raped in-battle, some are even in the demo, Also there must be some event h-scenes for them or atleast the other magical girls.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone know what I can do with the broken stuff? I have them in the inventory and want to get rid of it, but thought I can fix it or something.

Dave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what I can do with the broken stuff? I have them in the inventory and want to get rid of it, but thought I can fix it or something.
if you mean armor that's been torn, you can head down to the basement in the building you start in, near the altar by the stairs is a priestess that can repair it for you.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
if you mean armor that's been torn, you can head down to the basement in the building you start in, near the altar by the stairs is a priestess that can repair it for you.
Interesting way to save money that i'll keep in mind, but was talking about the broken furniture looking parts that you get from loots and stuff.

blerghit

Reputation score
Any news from dev about the release? DLsite still says :

Scheduled release date

Late Dec. 2021

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Any news from dev about the release? DLsite still says :

Scheduled release date

Late Dec. 2021
Literally posted on his ci-en, I believe it's even the latest post. Use google translate. Late December as you read. Even the first page of this very thread lists the exact date at the top...

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Game is officially submitted to dlsite and would be up on 12/28 for 3200 yen:

Last edited:

RockCat

Reputation score
Game is officially submitted to dlsite and would be up on 12/28 for 3200 yen:
That's a bunch of money... Probably won't be able to buy it outright, What a shame... Guess the price is CATering towards western audiences again...

blerghit

Reputation score
After over 3 years of wait (+ some time before it was even announced after lolique 2) the long long wait is SOON tm over......
Cheated all lolimons in on the trial, combat rape seemed promising but trial was missing a lot of it, even some character pics.

RockCat

Reputation score
Welp the game should be out in either a few hours or about 24 hours from now.
I hope that it will be out soon tbh.

EDIT: GAME IS OUT WOHO!

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ok, how do you cure status effects? There seem to be some long time / permanent ones such as "trauma" or something which may or may not decrease my stats.