What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

blerghit

Reputation score
Mtool is nice except it doesnt work for most wolfRPG or large games, unless you simp the chinese hacker

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to recruit the new lorimon? Aside from the free one you get when you talk to the lady in the second floor of the guild?

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to recruit the new lorimon? Aside from the free one you get when you talk to the lady in the second floor of the guild?
Talk to the NPC again who gives you lolimon.
A map will be shown, that with lolimons tabbed on it. It shows where the lolimons trapped.
You can recrult them by rescuing them.

Some more information:
In 1.03, you can rescue: slime, goblin, imp, dragon, and a hidden ghoul cannot meet her in beta versions if you don't use cheat.
You can access to that dungeon by a well in the desert’s bendit hideout.
Beware that you can only leave that dungeon by teleport, as the map outside hasn’t been installed in this version and that cause loading error

Last edited:

Mister_cat

Reputation score
I remember that I can't reach the slime because there is a problem with the wall in the passage to reach her, and I think you need an item to get the imp in the abandoned town (maybe, I don't know).
The other ones I honestly don't know.

Reputation score
I remember that I can't reach the slime because there is a problem with the wall in the passage to reach her, and I think you need an item to get the imp in the abandoned town (maybe, I don't know).
The other ones I honestly don't know.
Slime: Fixed in 1.03.
Imp: Clear the Elf’s ruin. You should get the key from one of the mobs.
Goblin: Unless you can’t find the dungeon, there should be no problem in both versions.
Dragon: Fixed in 1.03. The book shelf in the hidden house can be moved now. Don’t stand on left hand side as you will block the shelf and cause soft lock.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Slime: Fixed in 1.03.
Imp: Clear the Elf’s ruin. You should get the key from one of the mobs.
Goblin: Unless you can’t find the dungeon, there should be no problem in both versions.
Dragon: Fixed in 1.03. The book shelf in the hidden house can be moved now. Don’t stand on left hand side as you will block the shelf and cause soft lock.
OK, Thanks man.

skullthunder

Reputation score
Can anyone help out, I am completely lost on what to do in the very beginning and I'm not sure if the guide and walkthrough is outdated or I'm doing something wrong.

Reputation score
Can anyone help out, I am completely lost on what to do in the very beginning and I'm not sure if the guide and walkthrough is outdated or I'm doing something wrong.
The main quest received by the witch cannot be solved as the map isn't available.
If you want to run the main quest, you need to meet the succubus queen in the succubus village.
If you want to go to the village through the succubus forest, rescue/get an imp lolimon first is recommended, as she will guide you the correct way.
If you want to go to there through the secret passage, you can first meet the NPC who made that passage, or get/rescue a goblin lolimon first, to have a way to open the door at the end of the passage.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys, what do i do after birthing human baby? How do i fight?
The bad state page mentioning "there might be a way..." but i dont find anything after combing the whole area in the city

Reputation score
Hi guys, what do i do after birthing human baby? How do i fight?
The bad state page mentioning "there might be a way..." but i dont find anything after combing the whole area in the city
Birthing cause losing of magical power. (but laying lolimon's egg won't)
If your PC is pregnant other than lolimon eggs, find the doctor on B/F in magical girl guild to remove the baby before birthing it.
There is fallen route that may gain another power even after birthing, but I don't think that it is available in this demo.

Last edited:

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Birthing cause losing of magical power. (but laying lolimon's egg won't)
If your PC is pregnant other than lolimon eggs, find the doctor on B/F in magical girl guild to remove the baby before birthing it.
There is fallen route that may gain another power even after birthing, but I don't think that it is available in this demo.
Ahhhh no wonder i didnt find anything, when i saw there's a dark witch status i thought i will start birthing demon baby starting from men. Thanx, i'll just run new game.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Beta version is released now, the official trial version will be in a few days it seems. Fair warning, the current beta version isn't going to be able to carry data over, you might want to wait for the trial for few more days if you want to do that:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems they were a bit optimistic on the "few more days" part, seemingly some major bugs have arisen he wants to fix before releasing the non-paid trial. Likely another week.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Seems they were a bit optimistic on the "few more days" part, seemingly some major bugs have arisen he wants to fix before releasing the non-paid trial. Likely another week.
Well no, he just uploaded the trial version to dlsite like yesterday Japan time, which will have to go through inspection and most likely will be up in 12 hours if all goes well.

Edit: Trial version out now.

Last edited:

Dave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the shady guy is not present for me in the BJ card game area in the newly released demo, did I miss something?

RockCat

Reputation score
Is it normal that trial crashes after the dark succubi fight vs. the ominous white... thing? I assumed that it's the end of the trial, but i'd like a conformation.

No exits but there is an issue wheere it can't load one of door .png 's
Edit: Nevermind, Black panda rolled out a fix for that

In other news there is an image on the blog which says that the game is suposed to relase on 28th, or at least that is what i decyphered.

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have the Hairpin Item x6 but she still refuses to pick locks, what am I doing wrong?

Erebus

Reputation score
Any chance of this getting an official translation? Many of his previous works did get one.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any chance of this getting an official translation? Many of his previous works did get one.
Fallen Princess got a TL but his previous work did not? So I would say ~50%

Last edited: