What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

RockCat

Reputation score
So Konoha's voice just got released, and it sounds pretty good:
Would it be possible to show it here? I don't want to register on Ci-en and it's blocked to non-followers. Also thanks for updates!

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Would it be possible to show it here? I don't want to register on Ci-en and it's blocked to non-followers. Also thanks for updates!
Sorry for the late reply, but the video can't be extracted like a normal video file would. I also tried to check page source code for direct path to the video, but the page was forbidden(or I'm just doing it wrong).

RockCat

Reputation score
Sorry for the late reply, but the video can't be extracted like a normal video file would. I also tried to check page source code for direct path to the video, but the page was forbidden(or I'm just doing it wrong).
Welp taht sucks. Thanks for the reply anyway...
I'll just hope it's good, since a good VA can make a game, and from what we've seen thus far, i recon we are going to get a splendid game.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Welp taht sucks. Thanks for the reply anyway...
I'll just hope it's good, since a good VA can make a game, and from what we've seen thus far, i recon we are going to get a splendid game.
Found a way, but quality of the audio is somewhat lacking since it's the system audio recorder, should get the general gist across. I only recorded the combat audio, won't do the other ero audio just to be safe.

Edit: new ci-en post featuring 3 h-scenes with the first one shown to followers and 3 more for pay plan. Also does anyone know where the first boss is in the ACE trial version of the game?

Attachments

Last edited:

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Also does anyone know where the first boss is in the ACE trial version of the game?

I'm not well versed on the language of the wisemen, so I don't know what this guide says (since is, you know, in japanese), but maybe it can help you.

holda

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Ahem, I'm sorry, but how to download it and where ?
it's over for free

Mister_cat

Reputation score
That was the old version, long story short, the author had to pretty much make the game from scratch and the new version doesn't has a demo yet, and the old version is lost to the fog of ages.

RockCat

Reputation score
New Post on Ci-En, from what Google translate told me it's something about an art challenge and addition of some scenes that were meant to be added... Probably.
Someone will have to take a look and translate it from japanese though.
No link due to loli(?)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New Post on Ci-En, from what Google translate told me it's something about an art challenge and addition of some scenes that were meant to be added... Probably.
Someone will have to take a look and translate it from japanese though.
No link due to loli(?)
Basically it's a comparison of arts from the ACE to MV version, along the lines of teaser images on his twitter page and the amount of NPC mahou shoujo h-scenes that needed to get done. On his twitter today he posted that all the scenes are done now, with all that's being left just implementation and stuff.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
From the look of things on Twitter, it seems the trial version will lean more towards beta than actual trial. The reason being him working on theft level system, which I don't have a problem with.

Edit: Looking at his reply to the ci-en comment, it seems the game isn't going to be released this month...

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
As I predicted in the previous post, the one releasing this month is going to be more of a testing version (pretty much alpha) of the trial version of the game. The release of the "actual" beta version is next month. The release date of the game will be announced this month also.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Alpha just got released alongside the announcement of official release date for the game being November 26:

RockCat

Reputation score
Alpha just got released alongside the announcement of official release date for the game being November 26:
That is great, and now that Alpha got relased we can start seeing some interesting stuff for the game
Just one question though, where is the link? is it behind paywayll or do you just need to follow the guy (both i can't do since navingating CI-EN without even basic japanese is a massive task)