What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Haven't updated in a while; the author has released a new battle system, and it looks like a mix of auto and manual battle? Couldn't read the hand writing from his previous post, but here it confirms that there is an action meter which I assume will effect the speed at which you attack, and heart meter that shows the cumulated lust for each character. The EX meter is to unleash the team attack which you'll do massive damage to the enemy once full. Bind meter once fully ticked down will bind the character depicted on the icon. Also, the author has been working on the criminal system lately according to his twitter account.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Newest update on ci-en talks about how you can make a custom character in the game, and one of the ending called the marriage end can be achieved with this said character. On his twitter side, more development progress were posted, and it mentions the following: (NO CI-EN LINK CAUSE OF LOLI)

If you're stuck in prison, you'll meet a fellow magical girl being trapped there. You have the option to rescue her, and if you don't, she'll come to her fate in jail.

Gotta return the cash within a period of time or else you're screwed.

Sleeping in the inn with no money? Good luck finding another one somewhere else!

Learning your lesson of why you're in jail the second time of today, probably not by stealing again, right?

Fun little Q&A the author did:

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
My favorite part of his ci-en posts: A completion graph. He has somewhat wrapped up the revamped bar system and had to scrap the old map boss system from the ACE version of the game. In place of it, there's a new revamped version where the story goes like the magic crystal is controlling the mobs in the area, in order to keep them passive, you can inject your own magic power into the crystal to calm them. There's a boss guardian protecting the crystal so prep for a battle when calming it. NO LINK DUE TO LOLI

Tease tease tease...
"
というわけで、今月ももう半ば…制作をどんどこ進めていきます。
体験版的なものですが、今しばらくお待ちくださいまし… "

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Forgot to post about this, the author has temporarily suspended ci-en progress update in exchange for focus on the game's development, rough progress are still being posted on his twitter page if you want to check that out.

Pretty cool lightning effects (which has no gameplay element involved) has been implemented it seems.

RockCat

Reputation score
Forgot to post about this, the author has temporarily suspended ci-en progress update in exchange for focus on the game's development, rough progress are still being posted on his twitter page if you want to check that out.

Pretty cool lightning effects (which has no gameplay element involved) has been implemented it seems.
That's good that he decided to focus on game developement, while progress posts are nice i'd rather see the game progress to it's final stage :D

Also, those lightning effects look nice.

RockCat

Reputation score
Not linking it due to loli, but apperently there is a delay in... something. Google didn't want to tell me what is the exact reasoning behind it though.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Not linking it due to loli, but apperently there is a delay in... something. Google didn't want to tell me what is the exact reasoning behind it though.
Hmmm are you perhaps reading the part where he mentioned how he was intending to progress more in May but didn't or something? Also to add onto your post, the h-scene repeat system that was in the ACE version (if you've tried that one out) will be changed to a new skip function instead.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
A few things the author has posted: The clothes destruction system is done now, which is based on durability instead of health unlike lolique 2. The NPC count for the magical girls will be reduced from 5 to 3, but the author mentioned that there would be more for each as compensation for reducing it. Lastly, the voice actor seems to be decided and is coming soon. NO CI-EN LINK DUE TO LOLI

RockCat

Reputation score
A few things the author has posted: The clothes destruction system is done now, which is based on durability instead of health unlike lolique 2. The NPC count for the magical girls will be reduced from 5 to 3, but the author mentioned that there would be more for each as compensation for reducing it. Lastly, the voice actor seems to be decided and is coming soon. NO CI-EN LINK DUE TO LOLI

Sounds great, kinda bummed out about reduced amount of magical girls though.

Also Lolique is getting a VA !? NOICE!

blerghit

Reputation score
I haven been hyped for this for so long. This is getting voice actress? my hype keeps on growing.

RockCat

Reputation score
Something new on his ci-en, i think that it expands on the scene skip mechanic, also something about sex in the slums(?)
No links because Loli

Yui2385

Reputation score
Some information about if the sex scenes are interactive or could be affected by items/equipment?, like for example, Wings of Roldea, where you can have an anal only route for example.
Even if is not the case, Fallen Princess Lucia was amazing, if is like that but better, is more than enough for me :3

blerghit

Reputation score
Some information about if the sex scenes are interactive or could be affected by items/equipment?, like for example, Wings of Roldea, where you can have an anal only route for example.
Even if is not the case, Fallen Princess Lucia was amazing, if is like that but better, is more than enough for me :3
Probably more like lolique 2, which was great but the corruption end required a bit too much grind imo.
Also somwhat good as a RPG game, as it was full of sidequests etc.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Haven't updated in a while since he hasn't update any progress in the last stretch towards deadline next month; he's finishing the birth bed end, marriage end, and last boss end today. P.S. There was an event where you can input your desired name and plot for the marriage end through lottery on a ci-en post the author made, even if you didn't know Japanese.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I hope the other girls in party also have scenes.
From what is seen so far, they will have combat rape in the game. If you've played the older trial version, when rescuing the demon girl, I think there's a rape scene for her before... (not 100% confirmed)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Author made some news regarding next month release date, apologizing about how most of Konoha's scenes are done, but the mob magical girl characters are the ones giving him some trouble, Twitter did mention next month most of the game should be done, and more information regarding the status of the game sometime later. Ci-en:

Update on this post: The release window has been pushed back to mid October according to Dlsite, and the previews were updated on his twitter page just a moment ago.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So all the h-scenes are done except for the general ones and the MOB girls, and the author is trying to aim for September but has the release window down for October just in case for now. Ci-en for more info:

Attachments

Last edited:

RockCat

Reputation score
So all the h-scenes are done except for the general ones and the MOB girls, and the author is trying to aim for September but has the release window down for October just in case for now. Ci-en for more info:
I hope he is able to relase it before october, though i'm not rushing.
(i also wish the artstyle was a bit more cute but y'know some stuff cannot be done so easly)