What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Reputation score
As an unrepentant cheater, here's the gallery unlock file. Just unzip and drop it into your save folder and you can access the gallery from the main menu.
I dropped it into my save folder but I didn't see any gallery option in the main menu. Any idea why? :v

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you go about getting other Lorimons after you pick the freebie? Do you have to goto the different dungeons to capture them or something? What exactly does "Egging" do? Just level reset for more sp or something?

nicolasxx

Reputation score
Anybody knows how to get rid of this lorimon status? Got it after having one of the girls in the guild house to give birth to it.
1640971478672.png

Sofian1337

Reputation score
So if any ones wondering and using SaveEditorOnline, inventory item #44 is the rencarnation crystal that gives you your powers back after giving birth and consumes one crystal on use

death503

Reputation score
anyone know how to get dive 1? I think the slime girl gives it also, but the dungeon I think she's in already requires dive 1

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how to get dive 1? I think the slime girl gives it also, but the dungeon I think she's in already requires dive 1
the dungeon of the slime does not require dive skill. Slime is the only lolimon with dive skill, there another with swimming skill in a dungeon you need that skill to pass a waterfall (I think) to get a book for one quest

death503

Reputation score
the dungeon of the slime does not require dive skill. Slime is the only lolimon with dive skill, there another with swimming skill in a dungeon you need that skill to pass a waterfall (I think) to get a book for one quest
Thanks I kept looking at the well with the building right next to it thinking it was there. Also does anyone know how to fix lighting bugs, for some reason on one playthrough its bright and sunny everywhere and another its like perma night time.

Last edited:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you all play in japanese? I can't understand shit.
Some members can read Japanese but most of us use tools such or Mtool to machine translate the text to get an idea of what is going on and what to do.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
There have been two major updates since 1.00 which fix a lot of black screen and crashes.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just wanted to mention, I do plan on making a partial for this, just waiting for a few bugfix updates before starting (knew there would be some just due to the game's size). The database is quite large and I don't want to have to redo a bunch of it due to updates changing things.

Thearic

Lurker
Reputation score
In the guild quests, I'm doing the 4th quest of the rank 1 bandit quests. It says something about the Sarian dungeon, but i can't find any bandits in and around that area besides the saving npc's event.
Does anyone know where the bandits are for that quest?

mikiwa3300

Reputation score
how to use skill tsteal or upgrade steal lv 2 ? some chest i can't open they said i need steal lv 2

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
In the guild quests, I'm doing the 4th quest of the rank 1 bandit quests. It says something about the Sarian dungeon, but i can't find any bandits in and around that area besides the saving npc's event.
Does anyone know where the bandits are for that quest?
The enemies are inside sarian ruins not outside.

how to use skill tsteal or upgrade steal lv 2 ? some chest i can't open they said i need steal lv 2
If I remember after you complete the quest to help Eddie escape from prision and learn the level 1 , eddie will give a quest to recover his tools from a bandit hideout in Temperadas area norh of the main city. If you playing Fallen Konoha you can learn it from the leaders bandits in each hideout.

Last edited:

death503

Reputation score
how does stealing work exactly, i have 37 karma but i still cant steal lv1, she just says its feels like its bad.

keitsuke69

Reputation score
Any Idea on how to restore her powers after birthing human baby? Not looking to recover a game or anything, just wondering since the game hinted a way of doing so and Gilcho has a script stating she got it back. If not I'm thinking a future patch maybe.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You help Donovan or whatever, the guy getting beat up in the slums, he ports around to different areas and at the end of his quest chain you get a crystal that will restore it.

Anyone know where Lost Forest is for the Goblins Lv 19 quest? Gotta find some Hyper Gauntlet.