What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
in succubus forest around here
View attachment 42447

btw, how to find bandit for clear guild quest rank 2 ?
View attachment 42448
I haven't see any bandit in Lake Paelis or I go wrong ?

ps, sorry for my poor english
Ah, i didnt think about Incubus Forest when it translated to "messy forest or lost forest" heh. Thanks alot.

So I'm asking just to double check. Nobody still know how to get rid of this traumatized debuff, right?
View attachment 42451
You can pray at the statue below the guild, by the nun, 2nd option is to bring luck up to 50-51 atleast, not sure how to bring it up past that though.

Raka

Reputation score
Where to find lewd thief?, The guild quest said it was on lake phaelis, but there is no human sprite enemy there. The quest is a rank 2 quest the middle one

btw, how to find bandit for clear guild quest rank 2 ?
View attachment 42448
I haven't see any bandit in Lake Paelis or I go wrong ?

ps, sorry for my poor english
I have this problem too, have you found it?

Last edited:

recew

Lurker
Reputation score
Tree village:
-Talk to water girl to find she's asleep
-Go grab white holy flower from top right ruin
-Go to the basement and fight all bandits(Choice 1 bad karma, 2 nothing)
Where to find this basement?

So I'm asking just to double check. Nobody still know how to get rid of this traumatized debuff, right?
View attachment 42451
It says: "Forget about the experience with love".
Just have a sex with someone in the city. But cure chance is not 100%. So probably have a sex multiple times.

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
i have this quest but i don't know where is his tool do u remember it ?. pls help me
The bandit hideout is in temperadas area the north part of map and the left of the snow mountains. That area has two hideouts, one in a fortress and the other in a cabin, search the cabin each hideout has a teleporter.

sas2000as

Reputation score
Another question which bothers me. It absolute impossible to get resurection treasure / reincarnation stone if you have already lost your powers, right? Since last quest with that old man requires your to, firstly, have a companion with swinning skill lvl 2 and secondly, requires your to defeat lvl 40 demon. Or maybe there is another way to get stone without powers?

Last edited:

recew

Lurker
Reputation score
Another question which bothers me. It absolute impossible to get resurection treasure / reincarnation stone if you have already lost your powers, right? Since last quest with that old man requires your to, firstly, have a companion with swinning skill lvl 2 and secondly, requires your to defeat lvl 40 demon. Or maybe there is another way to get stone without powers?
Where did you find that last quest?

blerghit

Reputation score
Found easy way to get 30 corruption, get arrested in succubus village while having 5 semen bottles in inventory, then call fro the guard and bribe her to get out of jail+get 30 corruption.
Though i only needed 50 corruption and DEMON, not demon beast baby, to become fallen/corrupted konoha.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This H game was a lot of fun. Lots of good H scenes, though I feel the developer had too many side characters to divide the content. Granted, that vampire girl is beautiful, hopefully this developer updates this H game with more content in the future. I imagine he will considering all the features currently missing like the aphrodisiac and the piercings. Here's my full save, the gallery memory room is on the main title screen below. Once you beat the game you get access to all the H scenes, or perhaps that's only if you did the good end. Which I find kind of ironic I got that ending despite the fact I let all of the side characters get raped lol.

Attachments

kellymoore

Reputation score
hello. topic for me thanks kelly

i found this web and i would to help you with evolution. i am from UAE ;D

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone know how to trigger the scene where Konoha marry a random old man? , Looking at the scene in memory room, it seems that it is an event when Konoha loses her mahou shoujo power and I don't know if is specific npc or the randoms npc with hearts because in the memory room you can select the names of npc you want in the scene.

Swarin33

Reputation score
Hey, when you get Fallen Konoha, you have to play from lvl 1 again even with the resurrection crystal/treasure ? If yes, how to get the lost H Skill or titles again ?
If no, how can I regain her power ?
Thx for help

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, when you get Fallen Konoha, you have to play from lvl 1 again even with the resurrection crystal/treasure ? If yes, how to get the lost H Skill or titles again ?
If no, how can I regain her power ?
Thx for help
Resurrection crytal only work in Normal Konaha if she loses her power, Fallen konoha can birth without losing her power but her level resets to 1 after she transform , she has diferent stats and skills I think that is the reason. For the H skills I have read some JP comments and no one has found a way to relearn them if you already used the title in normal konoha maybe a bug and for the steal skill you can relearn them talking with the boss bandit of each hideout , they ask for some items.

Last edited:

FsToker99

Reputation score
After joining the guild you can examine the board and choose a quest, one of the first quest asks you to hunt slimes and goblin near the resurrection tower, complete the quest and as reward you get the skill book
i completed this quest, but i don`t know I which quest branch I should continue to get Fallen Konoha

Dave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game worked just fine for me yesterday, today I get this error screen, I am running the Mtool translator, and have numerous times made windows defender allow it to run, though having to click "OK" on every single screen telling me to use the full update, despite doing just that, twice, ususally that's just an inconvencience.

I also get the same error launching the game without the tool.
thank you in advance if anyone can help :)
bug.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FsToker99

Reputation score
Game worked just fine for me yesterday, today I get this error screen, I am running the Mtool translator, and have numerous times made windows defender allow it to run, though having to click "OK" on every single screen telling me to use the full update, despite doing just that, twice, ususally that's just an inconvencience.

I also get the same error launching the game without the tool.
thank you in advance if anyone can help :)View attachment 42460
Check your Anti-Virus, i had a same error because my Anti-Virus added file YEP_QuestJournal.js in "Quarantine" (just restore this file in anti-virus)

recew

Lurker
Reputation score
Any info about legendary lorimon locations?
I find a spider in the cave near the main city but it gone after I gave her quest item. Now she somewhere in the wold =/

Myrran

Reputation score
I think level 18, to complete her quest you need find item she lost. You can find the item inside the same cabin with the well
My slime is already lvl 20 but her diving skill didn't automatically progress to the second level. What am I doing wrong?

Dave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Check your Anti-Virus, i had a same error because my Anti-Virus added file YEP_QuestJournal.js in "Quarantine" (just restore this file in anti-virus)
Thank you so much! I must have missed the notification. :)
Turns out, adding the Mtool folder to the exception list, also removed all the error messages of the Mtool itself.

Areinu

Reputation score
how does stealing work exactly, i have 37 karma but i still cant steal lv1, she just says its feels like its bad.
You also need your luck. Probably you have done things that lowered your luck to nothing, like abortions. In the guild underground interact with the round point near the sister and select second option (Pray /recover luck). Do that for few days and your luck shall get to 20+, at that point you should be able to steal again. At first you might be getting message "your luck increased by 10", but it might still be at 1, I guess the game actually can get into negatives. Just keep praying and sleeping until you can steal. Also, each failed attempt to open a steal chest lowers your luck by 1.

Around 28 luck and 5 star Poor type house and you should be stealing from humans like a pro with very high steal rate.