What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Any info about legendary lorimon locations?
I find a spider in the cave near the main city but it gone after I gave her quest item. Now she somewhere in the wold =/
Search theread Someone already commented on how to get them and their location .

My slime is already lvl 20 but her diving skill didn't automatically progress to the second level. What am I doing wrong?
Have you completed her mission? When she reaches the indicated level you can take her personal quest and upon completion her diving skill increase

Myrran

Reputation score
Have you completed her mission? When she reaches the indicated level you can take her personal quest and upon completion her diving skill increase
All right, I see, thank you for the info. I didn't know that I can talk to lorimons when inside the guild house and take their quests.

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
For the people having problems to run de game with YEP_QuestJournal error. Panda updated in his Ci-en page as a countermeasure for this error, he uploaded some files to correct it and you can download them from the page. It seems that for some reason MSdefender is recognizing the files as a virus.

For those interested, you can read his publication for more information.

Last edited:

death503

Reputation score
You also need your luck. Probably you have done things that lowered your luck to nothing, like abortions. In the guild underground interact with the round point near the sister and select second option (Pray /recover luck). Do that for few days and your luck shall get to 20+, at that point you should be able to steal again. At first you might be getting message "your luck increased by 10", but it might still be at 1, I guess the game actually can get into negatives. Just keep praying and sleeping until you can steal. Also, each failed attempt to open a steal chest lowers your luck by 1.

Around 28 luck and 5 star Poor type house and you should be stealing from humans like a pro with very high steal rate.
That was it, thanks. also what can you do with the lotion or the aphrodisiac and found out that the greedy shield causes a flashing red like im taking damage, dont know if thats normal or not,, in case anyone out found the same thing

Last edited:

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for the witches 3rd quest im looking for the PURE super god water but my translator is saying to go to remy pond, i cant find where i am supose to go. Does anyone have any idea?

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Where is the "Labyrinth of thirst" located?
?? I don't remember that name are you using translator ? What mission are you doing or who sent you to that place ?
for the witches 3rd quest im looking for the PURE super god water but my translator is saying to go to remy pond, i cant find where i am supose to go. Does anyone have any idea?
Remy pond is like a secret area go to Donngu's hideout (ドングーのアジト) North of the hideout there is a pond where you use dive skill from slime to enter Ramy pond

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did someone manage to translate the quest info, that's the real problem here. I had a save from 95 with all the girls, but the guys don't even unlock the H skills, probably because he didn't realize one quest it's a must to unlock those. I only manage to find one single fucking girl, because the other places are to hard, and some girls require a group of specific actions. Damn, fuck this game, the author could have implemented some kind of notication on the map and a counter.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There's only a few dungeons that hard block any meaningful content and some easy preparation. You need hairpins to unlock doors, you need the goblin to make use of her field skill to break boulders (Need to do her personal quest when you talk to her and find her gauntlet in the forest maze to reach the succubus village) and the Slime girl for her field skill that lets you dive underwater where those bubbles are (Need to do her personal quest as well, forgot where the item was). The top floor of the guild has that person who you talk to that shows the location of every obtainable side character anyway outside of the three 'legendary' side characters I never bothered to collect.

The waterfall above the top north also needs a survey skill, that cat girl with the feather clothing has it, no need to upgrade it. It has the Harpy girl behind it.

Last edited:

Dave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's only a few dungeons that hard block any meaningful content and some easy preparation. You need hairpins to unlock doors, you need the goblin to make use of her field skill to break boulders (Need to do her personal quest when you talk to her and find her gauntlet in the forest maze to reach the succubus village) and the Slime girl for her field skill that lets you dive underwater where those bubbles are (Need to do her personal quest as well, forgot where the item was). The top floor of the guild has that person who you talk to that shows the location of every obtainable side character anyway outside of the three 'legendary' side characters I never bothered to collect.

The waterfall above the top north also needs a survey skill, that cat girl with the feather clothing has it, no need to upgrade it. It has the Harpy girl behind it.
And the succubus or the snek girl to burn the vines off certain chests, though those are not really blocking progression

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if I ran into a glitch or something.
I don't see anything that would remove "surrogate birth" (代理出産ロリモン) lolimon status, yet while all my lolimons are surrogated, some have somehow lost that status.

Also, I don't quite get the grind in this game. It feels too long, not because of experience curve, but because the battles feel long (and you need to sleep to reset maps).
Also also, grind for items is plain annoying - the way the author implemented random gathering is borderline infuriating (and I'n not talking about the animation - you can that off).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The grinding is pretty standard, which is guess is bad for an H game anyway. At least there's not a lot of mega overpowered bullshit to fight like in Black Souls and Sequel Blight. Granted, those boss fights were what gave me motivation to grind in the first place since it also unlocked more story...

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Mikufanboy: lets disagree on that; I'm not against reasonable grind, but this thing here just doesn't feel right - even the main char feels underpowered wrt. her standard attack, it's pretty much skills or bust and waiting for them to charge is just painful and tends to get you killed in the meanwhile.

blerghit

Reputation score
The grind can be greatly sped up by focusing on completing quests, and also activating teleports.

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
@Mikufanboy: lets disagree on that; I'm not against reasonable grind, but this thing here just doesn't feel right - even the main char feels underpowered wrt. her standard attack, it's pretty much skills or bust and waiting for them to charge is just painful and tends to get you killed in the meanwhile.
You can increase the battle speed there is an option for that. Normal attacks do not do much damage but you can do decent damage with good equipment that helps to fill the skill bar faster, additionally there are weapons like Rapiers that have passive abilities that increase the number of hits of your normal attack, with that passive you fill your skill bar almost instantaneously , That is why I recommend going to the blacksmith at the beginning of the game and buying a rapier, with that early quests is a breeze, while you found better equipment but as you say the fights are kind of slow especially early and mid game

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Lhant: what do you consider mid game ? Usually, level 30+ tends to be at least late mid game, but here it still feels weak. Also, what do you think about daggers in this game ?

One other thing: guild quests, the second set of rank 2 (thieves) - where are they ? Quest text (for the first mission of the set) seems to direct me to the lake area, but there's no one there. (oh, this has already been asked, but it doesn't seem it's been answered)

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Grind's not good in a genre that essentially wants you to relax and orgasm. Can't really think of anything more anthesis to that than monotonous grinding, tedious travel times, unnecessary components to gameplay and so on. Then again some people think mobile game click a button and gatcha gambling is relaxing so to each their own I suppose... With the exception that the H content is tied directly to those components of course. This H game does have combat H attacks but it's definitely not the meat of this H game, the side characters don't even have the impregnation thing going on.

Wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE. I completely overlooked the fact you can just kill everyone important in this H game. Must have been the twintail magical girl theme, my childhood bias made me all smiles and flowers for the good ending. Right, time to do a proper genocide for this H game.

recew

Lurker
Reputation score
?? I don't remember that name are you using translator ? What mission are you doing or who sent you to that place ?
Quest for rescuing legendary fox lorimon (well upon Haldia palace, diving lvl 3) . Mtool translated it as "Labyrinth of thirst". I should defeat small fish monsters and gain 5 stones from them.

Via the means of some extraneous shenanigans, several hours nonstop, and cursing whenever the game crashes after I have not saved for a while, I managed to clear the game with the True End.

The recollection room is very interesting (has an option to unlock everything, if you are not looking to replay for missed content), but it doesn't include the non-ero cutscenes if anyone is looking for those. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Any details/guide regarding true end?