What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@
Mister_cat

There was wooden sign in front of the house, first read them, then go to the bar in slum, take to the guy behind desk , choose option that you want a house but you can't afford to pay , he'll ask you to work for brothel for 10 consecutive day, go talk to mama'san at the front desk of hotel , get in to the room and work there 10 day.

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Doesn't look like Anyone is working on a Partial or Translation for this. If not, I'll throw a little something together.
There is a quick and dirty complete machine translation over at F95zone, it includes both the interface and the dialog:
Link to trans
Encrypted icons

You need both the main translation and the encrypted icons, the icons linked in the main translation post may not work because they are unencrypted images which the engine doesn't like.
I was hoping someone would throw together a translation using MingShibas offline translation tool but I guess not enough people know about that yet.

The translation linked above is decent but there are definitely going to be places where you are going to run into serious issues understanding what you are supposed to be doing, still way better than nothing or using a text hooker.

Reputation score
Sorry if any of these questions have been answered, but it's 24 pages..

1. Any recommendation for the initial/1st partner you can get at the top floor of the starting Guild building?
2. Can you bring the other magical girls with you, or just the monster partners?
3. What is the point of talking to your partner and turning them back into an egg?
4. During fights, both you are your partner can be sexually assaulted by the enemy - other than taking your partner(s) out of the fight, is there any other aspect/consequence to this?
5. Is your character the only one out of you & your companions/partners that can get pregnant by monsters?
6. Do you get quest's from/revolving-around your companions/partners?

Thanx in advance.
As #480 answered some, I'll answer the rest.
3. Talking to partner can know what her favorite food is. And feeding her correct food in the lolimon restaurant can gain a buff to her.
Turning her back to egg can reset her level to 1, with higher status and keeping known skills.
4. The bad status added by the enemies (such as cum dripping) will also decrease status.
5. In fact, magical girl Amy was already got pregnant by a demon in opening (and then aborted after that).
Other than that, no. The magical girls will only get pregnant by men or you (partner eggs).
Does someone have the patch from 1.02 to 1.03. Just patch, is that allowed?
No such patch.
And which stats you need to get corrupt Kohoha?
300 karma. You also need to get pregnant by a demon.

Last edited:

whynot1

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
How does one get this game?

blerghit

Reputation score
Now my question
This may have already been answered and I may have overlooked it.

But where can you buy the house in the slums? And which stats you need to get corrupt Kohoha?

THNX.
https://ulmf.org/threads/black-panda-konoha-lolique-2-gaiden-konoha-rj265004.12366/post-1165691
Check the sales post on the house, then go to bar. Behind bar owner is guy whos selling the house. either pay 500 000... or negotiate to prostitute for 10 days and you get the house for free.
to corrupt you need corruption and karma, i got her to fall at 50 corruption and 150ish karma.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Need to level Lorimons up to 15-20 for their first quest, then talk to them in your apartment.

blerghit

Reputation score
anyone know how to do this quest? I use MTL tho
Find a note from the client somewhere in town, i think it was central area nw corner inside house?
Then talk to the client and if you are lewd enough have sex to finish.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There is a quick and dirty complete machine translation over at F95zone, it includes both the interface and the dialog:
Link to trans
Encrypted icons

You need both the main translation and the encrypted icons, the icons linked in the main translation post may not work because they are unencrypted images which the engine doesn't like.
I was hoping someone would throw together a translation using MingShibas offline translation tool but I guess not enough people know about that yet.

The translation linked above is decent but there are definitely going to be places where you are going to run into serious issues understanding what you are supposed to be doing, still way better than nothing or using a text hooker.
That's not too bad of a Translation. Could use a little work. Kind of rough around the edges. But those Auto-Translators have come a long way since Translator++ came out.
I did notice in my testing that if you rename the Party Menu, it doesn't appear properly. So I just keep it in its Japanese text. Add this to the Data folder and it should show up fine

Attachments

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Find a note from the client somewhere in town, i think it was contral area nw corner inside house?
Then talk to the client and if you are lewd enough have sex to finish.
Yep, the note is in the upper left building of the starter town - so from the entrance to the mayors area head left, then go into the furthest building you can (iirc it's the only one). It's an empty derelict building.

Also just want to thank those who answered my questions, appreciated! :)

1: Is there any consequence to giving birth to a demon baby and letting it go, rather than either aborting or killing it (which gives you the sadness? debuff)?
2: What is the point of all the books we can find/pickup? I can't seem to read them, add them to anything, and so wondering if something only happens if I collect the whole lot and/or talk to the right npc with them in my inventory?
3. Is it even possible to 'rescue' the magical girl from the prison on the 1st day? It cost's 10k to free her... and you only start out with 5.5k, and the guild quest's you can do straight up only pay out around 3K (reward + money from battles)... still leaving you 1.5-2K short.
4. Are there any time limits on quest's? Or if it doesn't say anything, you can just let them sit for as long as you want? IE like the blacksmith 1st quest, or the quest from the bar to deliver something, are they timed, or just do them whenever?

Reputation score
1: Is there any consequence to giving birth to a demon baby and letting it go, rather than either aborting or killing it (which gives you the sadness? debuff)?
2: What is the point of all the books we can find/pickup? I can't seem to read them, add them to anything, and so wondering if something only happens if I collect the whole lot and/or talk to the right npc with them in my inventory?
3. Is it even possible to 'rescue' the magical girl from the prison on the 1st day? It cost's 10k to free her... and you only start out with 5.5k, and the guild quest's you can do straight up only pay out around 3K (reward + money from battles)... still leaving you 1.5-2K short.
4. Are there any time limits on quest's? Or if it doesn't say anything, you can just let them sit for as long as you want? IE like the blacksmith 1st quest, or the quest from the bar to deliver something, are they timed, or just do them whenever?
1. Normal magicial girls are opposite to demons, that they show no mercy to them. I don’t think there is a option for magical girl to leave it alive.
Not sure if there is new options for corrupted Konoha.
2. To know the backstory of that world. You can actually read them in “archive”, not in inventory.
3. The time won’t pass if you don’t sleep. You can do as many thing as you want to earn money. Just don’t sleep.
Also, the first rescue quest won’t be triggered if you don’t talk to the witch, who located outside magical girl guild at the beginning. You can consider to earn enough money first to trigger it.
4. Mostly with no time limits, except rescue quests.
However, some quests will become unsolvable if you do something first, such as killing bandit bosses before receiving the corresponding quests. Not sure if it is solved in 1.02.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. Normal magicial girls are opposite to demons, that they show no mercy to them. I don’t think there is a option for magical girl to leave it alive.
Not sure if there is new options for corrupted Konoha.
2. To know the backstory of that world. You can actually read them in “archive”, not in inventory.
3. The time won’t pass if you don’t sleep. You can do as many thing as you want to earn money. Just don’t sleep.
Also, the first rescue quest won’t be triggered if you don’t talk to the witch, who located outside magical girl guild at the beginning. You can consider to earn enough money first to trigger it.
- I've given birth a demon once, the MT I was using (not the one linked above) didn't translate the options, just the results. One had you strangle the baby demon, and the other apparently had you open a portal to dump the baby demon somewhere. Konoha was not corrupted at this point.
- Ahhh, so as long as I don't talk to the witch then I can just save up... I might just do that. Or not. Dunno which would be better... save the magickal girl, or let her have some anal fun. lol

A new question: Do you automatically turn into Corrupted Konoha if you meet the stats & demon-birth? Or is it something you have to accept/apply?

Where you get those Translated Quests? Been looking for the quest log to translate it, but I can't find it at all.
This is the post with the links to it: https://ulmf.org/threads/black-panda-konoha-lolique-2-gaiden-konoha-rj265004.12366/post-1167020

Note: it's MTL, so don't expect it to be super fluent, but it is generally understandable as to what to do, where to go, what npc's are talking about, etc.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is the post with the links to it: https://ulmf.org/threads/black-panda-konoha-lolique-2-gaiden-konoha-rj265004.12366/post-1167020

Note: it's MTL, so don't expect it to be super fluent, but it is generally understandable as to what to do, where to go, what npc's are talking about, etc.
I did check out that MTL, however my quests within the Quest Log remain untranslated. I tried digging around through the F95 thread to see if there was anything else on it, but was unsuccessful.
However, I did find the Bad States Menu, so that's good.

Attachments

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I did check out that MTL, however my quests within the Quest Log remain untranslated. I tried digging around through the F95 thread to see if there was anything else on it, but was unsuccessful.
However, I did find the Bad States Menu, so that's good.
I was sure the MTL had that as well, but it didn't. It's strange, because you do get the quest's translated (well, at least the early on Guild Subjugation ones) when you pick them up. But once in the log they go back to being untranslated.

I would be curious as to where they got their translation from, or was it something they did themselves?
Also, where did you get the bad states screen from?

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a map with all the locations marked on it? Tryin to do the Dullahans first quest and i have absolutely no idea where a Hot Spring is.
Nor do i know where to find Red Mamba in Macy Plains.