What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

kaga99

Reputation score
What's the fastest way to gain karma for fallen Konoha? i played for 2 hours and only got 30 karmas , can't imagine 300....

blerghit

Reputation score
1: Is there any consequence to giving birth to a demon baby and letting it go, rather than either aborting or killing it (which gives you the sadness? debuff)?
2: What is the point of all the books we can find/pickup? I can't seem to read them, add them to anything, and so wondering if something only happens if I collect the whole lot and/or talk to the right npc with them in my inventory?
3. Is it even possible to 'rescue' the magical girl from the prison on the 1st day? It cost's 10k to free her... and you only start out with 5.5k, and the guild quest's you can do straight up only pay out around 3K (reward + money from battles)... still leaving you 1.5-2K short.
4. Are there any time limits on quest's? Or if it doesn't say anything, you can just let them sit for as long as you want? IE like the blacksmith 1st quest, or the quest from the bar to deliver something, are they timed, or just do them whenever?
1:You get corruption stat.
2.Buy the item catalog from guild with guild coins to read archive
3.You can also lockpick the cell, but its possible to get the money by grinding quests since "time limited" quests dont time out if you dont sleep. Also the 1st quest doesnt actually time out until you sleep twice, you get a h-scene for her if you sleep once.
4. Only the quests that note they are "urgent" are time limited.

@kaga99 You get karma and corruption from birthing monster/demon babies and letting them live (konoha makes small portal to let them out from the barrier covering town)
Birthing instead of aborting also gives some karma. And stealing is the fastest way for karma.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like saying quite a few strong words about this game.

The grind balance is non-existent. Sure, subquests give you quite a bit experience, but not enough to comfortably grind the whole 15 piece set, it about enough for 6 of them, then it gets sluggish - and that's only if you want clear lolimon quests, not go for full skill set for each (last skill is at lvl 50).

In 1.03 the third special monster guild quest fails to popup after dealing with frozen castle branch, as it (most likely) tracks wrong variable on the quest board (though I don't quite get how those EX skills work).
(I also wonder how to get 2nd Valetta rescue quest, cause at that point things tends to get to the point were that Valetta main quest from dying Freiya kicks in)

(for those who are trying to translate quests: the're implemented IMHO in a very awkward way - their descriptions are plugin options, so they're in plugins.js - if you try putting that through auto-translate, it's almost a given you'll mess up the quoting, which will fuck shit up)

When your lolimon get to mid-30s, the fights become bearable, but getting there is a pain.
(AFAICT (I could be missing something) there are no experience giving/boosting items/equipment)

Myrran

Reputation score
Doesn't look like Anyone is working on a Partial or Translation for this. If not, I'll throw a little something together.
Where do I get this translation? Those MTLs don't translate H-status and Bad Status tabs as far as I know, right?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where do I get this translation? Those MTLs don't translate H-status and Bad Status tabs as far as I know, right?
Yes, it's just a little Partial I'm working on. Will release when it's ready. Was hoping to find where the Quest Log information is contained so I could translated that. So if anyone already knows where the Quest Logs are at, hollar at your dawg!
Was also looking into changing up some of the DataBase entries to appear more appealing when viewed.
The hope is that the Partial can be SLAPPED on top of the MTL and it'll make the game more Enjoyable.
I'm really having a lot of fun with this game, and I have a lot of free time cause I'm quarantined due to Covid. So I thought I'd give my hand a translating again since I haven't done it in a LONG time.

Alright, with some help from mayaktheunholy I was able to locate the Quest Log information. There's still a few other things I need to hunt down, but soon I'll have the Quest Logs translated along with some other goodies.
*Edit* I may also have to look into the Enemy translations. Either I'll rename the Enemies to something more Conventional, or just keep whatever the MTL has.... I think Pull Pull's are suppose to be the Slimes, but everything translator gives me Pull Pull as the translation.
Also in the Guild Quest Board, the MTL has Small Fry Roundup as "Episode 44"
So I'll probably have to clean that up as well....

Attachments

ChadBad

Reputation score
*Edit* I may also have to look into the Enemy translations. Either I'll rename the Enemies to something more Conventional, or just keep whatever the MTL has.... I think Pull Pull's are suppose to be the Slimes, but everything translator gives me Pull Pull as the translation.
For those types of stuff, I think you will have to google for slang etc
or just make a google sheet with all the wierd stuff, then have us help you figure it out.

Or just leave it in for the moment.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For those types of stuff, I think you will have to google for slang etc
or just make a google sheet with all the wierd stuff, then have us help you figure it out.

Or just leave it in for the moment.
Yeah, I'll probably also have to redo the Location names, Quest Names and Enemy Names. The MTL has Succubus Village as Incubus Village...
Starting with just the Quest Names right now, and will Expand into the Descriptions and Objectives later.
Should for sure make the game much easier and funner to play.
So just a few things I'll need to clean up from the MTL to make this usable.
*Edit*
Also there's just under 585 Quests. Weird way they numbered it.
But I'd say there's about 25 Main Quests, 200 Sub Quests, and about 75 Guild Quests. 😱

Attachments

Last edited:

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a map with all the locations marked on it? Tryin to do the Dullahans first quest and i have absolutely no idea where a Hot Spring is.
Nor do i know where to find Red Mamba in Macy Plains.
the hot springs is a secret area it does not appear on the map, teleport to this location from my screenshot and go to the right side of the teleporter there is a waterfall examine it, you will need a lolimon ability to reveal the entrance

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score
I think Pull Pull's are suppose to be the Slimes, but everything translator gives me Pull Pull as the translation.
The "Pull Pull" is translated from "puru puru(ぷるぷる)", that describe the shaking of pudding or jelly in Japanese.
And "る" is often translated to "l(L)" or "ll(LL)", such as bull(ブル=ぶる) and angel(エンジェル=えんじぇる).
So considering the shaking of slimes, translating "puru puru" to "slime" is reasonable.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know where the old dude that's hiking all over the place is? First started his journey at underground tent being bullied>Succubus village lower left>Top of village by the great lake>Oasis>???

Edit: Last location is the crimson keep ruin south side, which will reward you with a revival crystal.
Where exactly in the crimson keep south is he? ive been all through the place and he isnt there, then again there is a door i cant access since it says it only opens from the other side, but i have no idea how to get to the other side.

the hot springs is a secret area it does not appear on the map, teleport to this location from my screenshot and go to the right side of the teleporter there is a waterfall examine it, you will need a lolimon ability to reveal the entrance
Thanks, id never of thought to check that waterfall.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nor do i know where to find Red Mamba in Macy Plains.
The Red Mamba snakes I find to be extremely annoying - they are not guaranteed to spawn at all, and if they don't you have to sleep and pray they spawn.

If they do spawn, they only spawn in the top left corner of the Macy Plains map. So to get there, go through the cave, and then from where you enter Maxy Plains head NW. Cross the creek... and if they have spawned, there will be 2 groups of 2 Red Mamba wondering around the NW section. (so 4 of them every spawn) - and yes, they can and do cross the creek, so when/if I do that quest I kill every mob on the map, cuz sometimes they are found off the part they spawn on.

Q- is there anyway to dehypnotize Konoha? Or are you stuck with that 'bed effect' being there if you ever do the 'get well from abortion' massage?

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know where the "Astaroth Labyrinth" is? Need to get Omega stone but no clue where it is, ive been everywhere except past Manma Cave.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanx again to all who have answered my questions so far :)

Another: This is caused by use of the MTL: I've come across items that have different names, but have the same item desc and appear to have the same stats. Is there any difference?

IE Steel Armor and LighteningfiedSteel Armor (or similar). Both have the Steel Armor desc, both have the same stats, both count as "Steel Armor" in stores (ie when going to buy Steel Armor, it shows I already have 2). Is there any actual difference, or just a glitch with the MTL or just bad MTL of 'theme' named items?

Reputation score
Another: This is caused by use of the MTL: I've come across items that have different names, but have the same item desc and appear to have the same stats. Is there any difference?

IE Steel Armor and LighteningfiedSteel Armor (or similar). Both have the Steel Armor desc, both have the same stats, both count as "Steel Armor" in stores (ie when going to buy Steel Armor, it shows I already have 2). Is there any actual difference, or just a glitch with the MTL or just bad MTL of 'theme' named items?
Press keyboard "A"(no corresponding key for joypad) to have more information about the item.
As I guess, "Lighteningfield" should have function of lighting element resisting.
A bit weird that, the -% resistant in this game means -dmg you take...

Jasra343

Reputation score
I played the first one, but I don't think I'll have the chance to play this one although it looks really good... files too big to download on certain links without a subscription and other sites would ban the game in general because of 'loli' content. don't want to play the demo cuz those leave out stuff and it feels like a tease if you never get the chance to play the full game... I guess I can settle for a summary of how the game plays and how engaging the story is if someone has some free time

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the Legendary Spider Lorimon, do you have to do something special to get her to show up in the Gambling Hall? I turned in her quest items, statue vanished and shes no where in the gambling hall ...

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, the runestones...
Gathering all five takes quite awhile and all of them are tied either to main quests or side quests.
...then the worst part begins - hunting down all the core monsters; besides the dragon, they're not that hard (and the dragon is just super tanky), but finding them involves investing much time into it. I'd argue it's bad game design - some of those places are too hard to find without solution (or some means to check in the game data). I suspect that some of those locations are noted on those map items, but...(that's only kind of helpful, but not really)
The items rewarded for those monsters are usually nice.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, spider is no where in the gambling hall. even got captured to try downstairs, every single tile i tried to interact with, had lv 2 investigate skills and survey etc, no where to be found.