What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No you can't. Translation file is too large for free users.
MTool worked for me. I think the author upped the limit of from 3MB to 6 MB for free users, while paying ones get up to 20 MB.
This is the most recent MTool free version.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
anyone have guide how or where to get all bad status?

inconexus

Reputation score
Hi!!!!
I´ve somehow screw something regarding the guild quest mechanics....
Killed Dartle before recieving the quest to do so...
And now the board shows the quest permanently. When i try to select it, says its completed and nothing happens...
Any work around?????
Thanks a lot!!!

muninkai

Reputation score
For those looking for a translation of 1.07, there is a completed and mostly bug-free release on F95. Just don't use the Pixie's Heal, I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with it.

1.07 RAW by Spermasahne Spermasahne ragequit so you're on your own for finding a download link
1.07 Translation by StevenPron ( )
1.07 Translation Patch by me

I'm trying to put together a guide as well but that's slow going. @Lazka's suggestion for Bad States is actually pretty smart, I didn't think to include it so I'll try and hunt those down.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
anyone have guide how or where to get all bad status?
Not *all* bad status can be had at the same time.

Some bad statuses only happen mid combat like combat rape ones.

The worse, IMO, is that a lot of bad statuses, such as Piercings and Vibrators (to get these, you need to get gangbang in the underground tavern), and womb tatoo (which you get from getting H-d by certain monster mobs???) do not show up in the CGs. Same with some bukkake, cum on face, cum in vagina/colon statuses.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those looking for a translation of 1.07, there is a completed and mostly bug-free release on F95. Just don't use the Pixie's Heal, I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with it.

1.07 RAW by Spermasahne Spermasahne ragequit so you're on your own for finding a download link
1.07 Translation by StevenPron ( )
1.07 Translation Patch by me

I'm trying to put together a guide as well but that's slow going. @Lazka's suggestion for Bad States is actually pretty smart, I didn't think to include it so I'll try and hunt those down.
I was "oh, I'm sleepy right now, I'll donwload tomorrow

and now... is gone
well, F for me

vasilypaniri

Reputation score
Can someone guide me to where can I find the sage's bark(bark of the wise) and the Mirror light god insect, and Lophiodes, I am having trouble to find those stuff here

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can someone guide me to where can I find the sage's bark(bark of the wise) and the Mirror light god insect, and Lophiodes, I am having trouble to find those stuff here
I believe all those are RNG from lvl4 and lvl5 gathering locations.

inconexus

Reputation score
Hello there!!!
I´m totally frustrated with Pian´s molester subquest-
Have cat sith on my squad but always get the watch your timing message.
I guess i am doing something awfully wrong.
Could anybody please give me some dumb proof instructions???:eek::eek:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello there!!!
I'm assuming this is the molester quest which you find the molester in the above-ground gambling hall?

For me, one of the people I clicked on (before accusing) just said this person was suspicious.

IMO, you can just save the game before starting the quest and just retry until you succeed.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello there!!!
Here's some thoughts/help:

- Save prior to triggering it, so if you fail you can reload and try again (the person changes each time tho)
- As soon as event starts, check the 3 out till you find one marked as 'suspicious' by Cat Sith
- Wait till they and Pian have the same symbol over there heads... as soon as you see this, talk to them (while symbol is still there) and bust them.

I personally had trouble with this as well, but as soon as I went after the 'suspicious' person when they had same symbol over there head as Pian... it succeeded. I don't think it matters what symbol, just as long as it's the same one over both their heads... if it fails, then try again and wait for a different symbol instead.

inconexus

Reputation score
Thanks for your help!!!!
Finally got it, matter of waiting for the heart bubble reaction from Pian.....
Now i´m a bir frustrated with a few quests.....
1. Legendary Ingredients----- Any hints about location of Lophioides and super ink bag????
2- Guild Quest at Grack Cave---- I have already killed 6 of the required 3 of 2 classes of Demons (Veston and Juri Gori) and the mission still goes on- ?????? (tried to remove mission and accept again to no avail)
3-Guild Quest At Barunts Cave--- need to killed 3 Pseudo-Mimic Demon, but after trying for several days still only 2 out of 3, Respawn problem???
4-For a few days on i havent found any bandits around----- ????? and again a Guild mission still pending
Any hints greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for your help!!!!
Finally got it, matter of waiting for the heart bubble reaction from Pian.....
Now i´m a bir frustrated with a few quests.....
1. Legendary Ingredients----- Any hints about location of Lophioides and super ink bag????
2- Guild Quest at Grack Cave---- I have already killed 6 of the required 3 of 2 classes of Demons (Veston and Juri Gori) and the mission still goes on- ?????? (tried to remove mission and accept again to no avail)
3-Guild Quest At Barunts Cave--- need to killed 3 Pseudo-Mimic Demon, but after trying for several days still only 2 out of 3, Respawn problem???
4-For a few days on i havent found any bandits around----- ????? and again a Guild mission still pending
Any hints greatly appreciated!!!!!!!
Super ink bag is the squid. Bottom right of the map, there's an island there and the guardian crystal is the squid.
No idea about Lophioides. I would guess it is RNG from a gathering location...? I don't think I had this quest before...?

Guild quests can be completed over multiple days. You can sleep and they all come back the next day.

There will be 0 bandits around on days where you beat a bandit boss. They should come back eventually after you sleep. There are some days where they don't show up. But they should all be back eventually.

inconexus

Reputation score
I´ve been at the island a few times already and never got the Super Ink Bag......
I guess the Lophioides are some kind of fish so i spend fishing a lot of time lately :oops::oops:
Will keep trying given the mechanichs of the game it´s a matter or patience.....
Thanks a lot!!!!

Prom3thious

Reputation score
Hey. I’ve been lookin through the thread for this info only found a I found it with vague info.
How do I acquire the kissing title? Is there a specific quest I need to locate? Where’s this journal that was mentioned before?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey. I’ve been lookin through the thread for this info only found a I found it with vague info.
How do I acquire the kissing title? Is there a specific quest I need to locate? Where’s this journal that was mentioned before?
Second floor of the first town's guild. There's a girl on the right side that asks you to find her diary. I do not remember where I got the diary as I just opened every chest I found.

Prom3thious

Reputation score
Second floor of the first town's guild. There's a girl on the right side that asks you to find her diary. I do not remember where I got the diary as I just opened every chest I found.
Ty bud

i guess 1 last question for approx book location did u find it in the starter city too?

Edit:i found it inside the well