What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

gasnomercante

Reputation score
About lolimon eggs, at what point of the game should i do it? After the level 3 skills? ASAP? Only the ones with similar skills?

Areinu

Reputation score
About lolimon eggs, at what point of the game should i do it? After the level 3 skills? ASAP? Only the ones with similar skills?
If you do it as you get them you'll have 2* improved version instantly, so it's always worth doing that. Eggification can be done as many times as you want, so if you feel like it you can do it later on again. I never bothered... I usually use one of the magical girls upstairs, that's much faster.

blerghit

Reputation score
Need some help, where can I learn steal skills and gain 'Strength LV1'?
You need lolimon with the str skill. Goblin IIRC. and the lvl of skill depends on your trustlevel with the lolimon.
Doing sideguests for the underground slum guys gets you the steal skills.

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
You need lolimon with the str skill. Goblin IIRC. and the lvl of skill depends on your trustlevel with the lolimon.
Doing sideguests for the underground slum guys gets you the steal skills.
Thanks So Much!

Edit 1:

The game system is more complicated than I thought, I honestly try to level Konoha and beat the game without using Lolimon (sound Pokemon to me for some reason).

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
The game system is more complicated than I thought, I honestly try to level Konoha and beat the game without using Lolimon (sound Pokemon to me for some reason).
Did that while doing complete pure playthrough, was the grind of my life...

FYI the author's been working on updates, and just recently he posted some changes that's being made to the h-stat menu.

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
Excuse me, which devil can impregnate Konoha easily so she can become devil witch?

Edit 1: nevermind, I had found the comment!!!

Where can I find the key for the Fairy Village Ruin underground, I think?

Last edited:

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
How can I get Kiss Title? I know about the Bestial letter from the comment but I am unable to find it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How can I get Kiss Title? I know about the Bestial letter from the comment but I am unable to find it.
In the well in your starting town. I think you need a Lolimon that can use Surf(?) to go reach it.

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
There are two long side quest lines that you might want to do since if they give you quite important items.

1. The longest quest line is for obtaining the Ruddering/(Luder's ring?). This is a key item that allow you to fight enemy bosses you cannot see before. See those strange empty room in dungeons? There are most likely hidden bosses there. Best equipments in game (red and pink tiers) are from boss drops and genius blacksmith 2/3. Ruddering is also required for bonding quest of 2 out of 3 legendary lorimons, as well as obtaining the omega ( Ω ) stone.

- Quest 1: Demon research
  • Talk to the old wizard on guild building's 2nd floor. He will ask you to collect 5 "Regarding Demons" books:
    • Book 1: Divine Tree Village Mari's mansion
    • Book 2: Reingernet city lord's mansion
    • Book 3: Blood Moon Castle 2nd floor
    • Book 4: Golden City Faris' mansion.
    • Book 5: Gluck/Grack's cave B3F, required swimming 2
  • Once you obtain 5 books, talk to the old wizard gain and complete the quest
- Quest 2: Research result
  • A few day after you have finished the 1st quest, speak to the old wizard again to get the 2nd quest. This quest required you to best a boss in Maridis Ruins.
- Quest 3: Demon research 2
  • A few day after you have finished the 2nd quest, speak to the old wizard and he will ask you to deliver the report to Along's house. HIs house is located at the middle north part of the map.
- Quest 4: Demon research 3
  • A few day after you have finished the 3rd quest, speak to Along again to obtain the Ruddering.

2. The second longest questline is for obtaining treasure of resurrection. This is a key item that allow you to regain your magical girl power had you given birth to a human child. Warning: it is consumable and will disappear once you use it. The Japanese spoiler says that this item is required to get the TRUE END, but I haven't confirm this yet.

- Quest 1: Rescue the homeless man (Donoan) from a bandit in underground slum (south)
- Quest 2: The same homeless man will appear in Village of Whore / Succubus Village (southwest) and ask you for 500 Lo
- Quest 3: The same homeless man will appear in Divine Tree Village (northeast) and ask you for a healing potion.
- Quest 4: The same homeless man will appear again in Talirari Oasis and ask you for panacea potion
- Quest 5: The same homeless man will appear in the dungeon underneath the well near Dongu's Hideout. Beat the boss circling him. He will give you the treasure of resurrection (white gem).

Here's the full map for reference:
View attachment 43176
" Quest 5: The same homeless man will appear in the dungeon underneath the well near Dongu's Hideout. Beat the boss circling him. He will give you the treasure of resurrection (white gem)."

If he mean the Remy's Pond then I don't see him

ggandelf

Lurker
Reputation score
whats the item to revert back to a magic girl if you gave birth to a human child and were to get it?