What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
That is very helpful thank you but one last question what is it he wants at the oasis i figured out at the forest he wanted a level 1 potion but idk what he wants at the oasis and where on the map is the last place?
You need a Panacea potion lvl 1 (パ ナ シ ア ポ ー シ ョ ン ) I think you can buy it in shops , That dungeon is where is the game marker in the screenshot .
From the entrance of the dungeon go down the stairs then go down and the second entrance from the left go there and there will be other stairs go down and that is the place

Attachments

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Patience, young padawan. The overlord gamers will provide us lowly, saveless peasants with completed saves when they see fit.
Hope so... I love this kind of game but man... I'm pretty good at Japanese and I have a phone translator that works pretty well but I have problems with these more complex games.

Sofian1337

Reputation score
You need a Panacea potion lvl 1 (パ ナ シ ア ポ ー シ ョ ン ) I think you can buy it in shops , That dungeon is where is the game marker in the screenshot .
From the entrance of the dungeon go down the stairs then go down and the second entrance from the left go there and there will be other stairs go down and that is the place
the door seems to be locked

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
the door seems to be locked
really? mmmhh Then you need to use the entrance from the well in temperadas area. Ok go to this place of the screenshot the bandit hideout. From there go down to the next area in that area you will find a cabin with a well, enter the well but you will need slime Dive skill level 2 to progress .

Attachments

Sofian1337

Reputation score
really? mmmhh Then you need to use the entrance from the well in temperadas area. Ok go to this place of the screenshot the bandit hideout. From there go down to the next area in that area you will find a cabin with a well, enter the well but you will need slime Dive skill level 2 to progress .
darn i new i should have picked the slime girl to start with, what level does the slime need to be for me to have lv 2 dive?

Last edited:

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
darn i new i should have picked the slime girl to start with, what level does the slime need to be for me to have lv 2 dive?
I think level 18, to complete her quest you need find item she lost. You can find the item inside the same cabin with the well

MetalKing1417

Reputation score
1. Slums
2.-Succubus Village.
3. Tree city
4.Oasis
5-Crimsom Ruins
For the third location, DO NOT LOOK FOR HIM IN THE GOLDEN CITY! There is a second Town in the desert called oasis to its northeast. I made that mistake and looked forever.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
got a question. after being captured. and released. how are you able to equip. any equipment or recover hp and mp stats ? i dont see how seriously

beppemistero

Reputation score
got a question. after being captured. and released. how are you able to equip. any equipment or recover hp and mp stats ? i dont see how seriously
You have to join the magical girl's guild talking to the panda. Then you'll unlock your house and various services.

death503

Reputation score
Valetta was in jail because she was a corrupted mahou shoujo and got caught doing shady stuff, talking to some people underground gives info about that. Later on, you can save her from corruption from a quest. The other girls are just captured by bandits from what I'm seeing.
Does she have any scenes and can you corrupt her further or no? also is there any benefit to not joining the guild

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you get the other girls captured by bandits? Is that something you just have to progress through the main story to get?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does she have any scenes and can you corrupt her further or no? also is there any benefit to not joining the guild
She doesn't have any other scenes as far as I know other than jail one. Benefit wise you can access the housing for guild house, accept missions, and buying stuff with token. Without joining guild can buy token stuff in underground.

For guys that gets the magical girl power loss bad status, use the resurrection crystal to get it back, which is an item in new game+ or can be obtained from the tent hobo questline.
If you have all the keys, level 3 find and swim, and a certain diary(?), you can get some red gears on the very bottom right of the map.

How do you get the other girls captured by bandits? Is that something you just have to progress through the main story to get?
Yes progress through the main story, though I think some are locked behind other quests that are not the main ones.

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
If you have all the keys, level 3 find and swim, and a certain diary(?), you can get some red gears on the very bottom right of the map.
Did you already find the Ω key ? Where did you find it ?

JL95

Reputation score
Via the means of some extraneous shenanigans, several hours nonstop, and cursing whenever the game crashes after I have not saved for a while, I managed to clear the game with the True End.

The recollection room is very interesting (has an option to unlock everything, if you are not looking to replay for missed content), but it doesn't include the non-ero cutscenes if anyone is looking for those. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)