What's new

SIM RPG Maker Loli [ BLACK PANDA ] Loli Hoi SP * Yaechan Remember ロリホイSP☆やえちゃんリメンバー RE173290 RJ173290

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
new game announced today for a mid-march release.

Seems like a new purple-haired LOLI is our target this time. Main goal revolves around getting her pregnant (there's a preg test in the screenies).

* BLACK PANDA's Latest Loli Hoi Simulation Game *

[Seamless Pose Change System]
Switch up in the middle of sex anytime and the anime adjusts
Enjoy uninterrupted ecchi, with optional vaginal or external cumshot

[Interactive Humping]
Dynamically change the pace of thrusts with the "piston button"
Be careful not to hurt Yaechan by doing her too hard

[Ecchi Sensitivity and Favorability, Physical Status]
Conversation, harassment, etc. will alter the parameters and the ecchi content

[Clothes Change System]
Customize Yaechan with different outfits that she wears in the scene

[Ecchi Scene Background Editor]
Change the backdrop to give scenes a variety of flavors

[Sexual Harassment System]
There's more than vanilla intercourse; "sekuhara" animations include fellatio,
irrumatio, breast fondling, ass grabbing, cunnilingus, finger in the ass, even birthing

[Pregnancy Status]
Put a baby in the mere babe of a lolita and f*ck her while she's full blown pregnant.
There is also implantation anime

[Lottery "Gacha" System]
Ecchi scenes and other contents of this game are awarded by random lottery
Can you collect everything? (* No microtransactions)

[Scene Count]
7 base positions (anime) (with plump belly)
7 other, sekuhara (anime)
Bonus ero (some variants)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ロリホイSP☆やえちゃんリメンバー [RJ173290]

Beware though, the demo is a monstrous resource hog and will crap out your PC like no 2D game should be allowed to (it did to mine at least). And it's RPGmaker MV-ish.

Got the "system ran out of memory" (6GB) while messing around the menus [yeah, eat more stuff than 99% of 3d heavy games while animating a simple 2D loli in a 2D empty room]

From the 1 scene I got before crashing like a burning plane : you kidnap said loli, make her live with you and buttsmex her to no end till pregnancy ensues (ish)

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, might be a fix for it i can apply. Nonetheless i will partial it.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It dosent look like their previous game LQ2 i really liked that game

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It is more like a tech demo build before the new LQ (Little Girls Survivor), so it maybe already ensure the bugginess and the tons of new stuff at the background but not something running on the screen.

It is a new engine, just give it time to come up with goodies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game work not.
File load error

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a game where the goal is to get the loli pregnant? sign me up!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a game where the goal is to get the loli pregnant? sign me up!
as no one here reads what.
The demo you can not play from se erred is XD

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pregnant loli, sign me up!

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Demo isn't working for me either (black screen that auto-closes after about 10 sec). Since MV doesn't require a rtp, I'm going to be lazy and assume it's something on their end.

LQ2 was the exception. The rest of their stuff is large pixel pictures. Not a big fan of the pixel art style, hoping they'll realize that LQ2 has more sales then everything else they've done combined and move back to that style eventually.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Their games are too short to be worth buying. :\

edit: Nevermind, this demo completely sold me. LOL

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aside the epic crash-itude of the demo, if it doesn't melt your PC at once and closes within 2-3 secs, you have to let it load at least 20-30 secs [the screen will stay black for awhile, doesn't mean you summoned a black hole and nothing will survive] ..... Then check your task manager and be baffled by the .exe running 4 times at once and using more than 5GB of RAM ............ All the while crawling to animate the main menu/girl.

Pure guess : they went full CPU/RAM and nothing runs on your GPU, hence the murderously high system strain.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not the 1st game where this happened. Seriously... once is naivete, but these many times? Either trolls or just dumb...

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is so ridicoulus, I first thought, you guys were joking, even readme says as example
メモリ 2GB以上
I have 8GB and can´t start it up, playing vermintide on best grafics but pc dieing here, I guess that is some next generation game which need 2GGB and they just forgot to write the second G.
wouldn´t have thought that this would happen lol.

if they want to sell that they should change it,

i think style like LQ2 or last valkyre of dream aren´t bad, but I don´t know if this will be good, i guess they don´t continiue like lq2 since they need too long to develop it ???

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably demo related, but the "game" consists of menus and scenes you can interact with, it's not even RPGmaker quality.

Only thing I saw : girl is standing in room, you got 5-6 options in a menu to do stuff with her, picked 1st on top > insta-naked smex scene with either clothing swap/enter/cumshot (was blurred for reasons)/exit ? > tried to enter her > Windows cried out it needed moar RAM > clicked on little red X in top right corner hoping my PC wouldn't melt itself from the strain required just to load the game window > insta-deleted the demo and probably won't even look back for the full game, aside this thread .....

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Aside the epic crash-itude of the demo, if it doesn't melt your PC at once and closes within 2-3 secs, you have to let it load at least 20-30 secs [the screen will stay black for awhile, doesn't mean you summoned a black hole and nothing will survive] ..... Then check your task manager and be baffled by the .exe running 4 times at once and using more than 5GB of RAM ............ All the while crawling to animate the main menu/girl.

Pure guess : they went full CPU/RAM and nothing runs on your GPU, hence the murderously high system strain.
Nah there's something else going on. Software rendering of 2D graphics is very easy on today's hardware. Hell, it's been easy for decades. 3D software rendering was pretty common in the late 90s as well.

No idea how they fucked this up tbh.

edit: Actually it's fine on my end. The title screen only takes a few seconds to load and here's the memory usage.

Also, my theory for why it runs 4 separate exes is to combat cheatengine. For some reason some japanese H game devs don't want people using cheatengine on their game. Really pissed me off when I wanted to try running it at 5x speed. I didn't even try when I saw 4 processes. Just not gonna waste my time. So I guess it worked. :|

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is so ridicoulus, I first thought, you guys were joking, even readme says as example
メモリ 2GB以上
I have 8GB and can´t start it up, playing vermintide on best grafics but pc
I can't run it with 16GB Ram and a quad core i7 cpu setup and 2Gb VRAM. Not convinced that system strain is the only issue.

Got it partially running reliably (dropped the game file into the folder for RJ165358, another MV game that has some additional unpacked resources), but it crashes once you gain control at the first menu. My bet would be on missing resources. Somewhat curious if anyone who does NOT have MV installed has gotten this to work.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Same problem as everyone else, the game stays black and fuc ks my pc
i hope the full game doesnt have this problem

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yugifan3 to the rescue!
Okay, i was able to unpack it, will see if i can fix the memory hog issue.
A little fiddle around with the demo.
I notice it takes a while to start up the game, and apparently yes , there is a memory issue with MV.

But, aight for everyone ima do something really special. This game will be my first FULL
Translation.

Yes, you read that right. Ima switch over from partial to full just for this game.
I will also buy it so i have latest version, it may take a longer time, but hopefully it will be worth it.
Also, if possible i could try remove the censur, but remember, i can not post the game here on the forums.
But, it should show up on sites etc. So, look forward to it ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.