What's new

SIM RPG Maker Loli [ BLACK PANDA ] Loli Hoi SP * Yaechan Remember ロリホイSP☆やえちゃんリメンバー RE173290 RJ173290

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ロリホイSP☆やえちゃんリメンバー [RJ173290]

Wait for the miracle RPGmaker update that will solve everything, play it in comp mode (which is 3-4 more clicks than just starting it normally) or just bear through the CPU/HDD/memory crash fest that "could" happen if you don't.

Choose 1 of the above, but choose wisely, otherwise ..................

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick Question :>
How do you open the "Cheat Menu"?
"Stuffed Animal Konoha?" When i click on that it says, i can't do that right now :>
Please report any bugs like that in the topic or PM me about it.
Reason it doesn't work is because there was a issue with it, I will have it fixed for the next update after fixed translation / dialog / animation from report from people.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gigantic necro : trolled around the DMM page and the minimum required memory is over 16GB ............... No wonder the complete crap this thing runs into if not on compatibility mode :confused:

Most 3D heavy games (Fallout 4, Witcher 3, etc) barely require 6+ for minimum, not a mind-boggling 16 for a Flash game :eek:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gigantic necro : trolled around the DMM page and the minimum required memory is over 16GB ............... No wonder the complete crap this thing runs into if not on compatibility mode :confused:

Most 3D heavy games (Fallout 4, Witcher 3, etc) barely require 6+ for minimum, not a mind-boggling 16 for a Flash game :eek:
16 gigs? That's.... insane. Like I can't wrap my head around what could possibly need that. Unless it's just horrible programming.

katyusha019

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anyone that still has this game give a copy?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. Copy-pasting translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for actual descriptions. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.