What's new

SIM RPG Maker Loli [ BLACK PANDA ] Loli Hoi SP * Yaechan Remember ロリホイSP☆やえちゃんリメンバー RE173290 RJ173290

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ロリホイSP☆やえちゃんリメンバー [RJ173290]

Pure speculations and complete WTF [maybe] : since the only way (for me at least) to make this thing run and not turn my PC into a 2nd sun is to use the XP comp mode, I was hallucinating maybe it's because of Windows 7 x64 (or most x64 OS).

Now bear with me : what if the game wasn't made to handle more than 4GB of RAM (x64 allows it, x86 doesn't) and Windows XP didn't run on x64 ...... Magic solution becomes somewhat clearer : force it to run on an OS that won't allow it to gobble down more than 4GB and "stabilize" it enough to make it start .....

Please don't flame me too much if what I just posted sounds like pure BS to someone more competent in coding than I am :(

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pure speculations and complete WTF [maybe] : since the only way (for me at least) to make this thing run and not turn my PC into a 2nd sun is to use the XP comp mode, I was hallucinating maybe it's because of Windows 7 x64 (or most x64 OS).

Now bear with me : what if the game wasn't made to handle more than 4GB of RAM (x64 allows it, x86 doesn't) and Windows XP didn't run on x64 ...... Magic solution becomes somewhat clearer : force it to run on an OS that won't allow it to gobble down more than 4GB and "stabilize" it enough to make it start .....

Please don't flame me too much if what I just posted sounds like pure BS to someone more competent in coding than I am :(
Just read on the RPG Maker MV news on Steam :
Workshop, Memory Leak and Sound Lag Issue

Memory Leak Fix incoming!?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

game runned smoothly with that Compatibility mode on my wodden PC...

guess anyone still have problems with it should try it out

p/s: that BG sound like Cicadas really makes me remember Hizashi no Naka no Riaru which kind had the same gameplay like this... OMG that brings back memories man

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Release date confirmed on the official blog site.
March 19th.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Release date confirmed on the official blog site.
March 19th.
That sounds great, things always got release alot together in late march.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New announcement page for english-side

It now says to use Windows Vista compatibility mode.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's out! Yay for Japan being a day ahead! I hope this gets shared quick or else I'll end up buying it. x.x

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's out! Yay for Japan being a day ahead! I hope this gets shared quick or else I'll end up buying it. x.x
I WILL BUY IT.

However, i won't share it until the translation is completed, and as said before it will be a full translation and maybe a uncensoring if it's not that hard to do. Since it uses pixels and im quite good at pixel art.

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's made in rpg maker MV it's a 100% no go for me, MV has a lot of flaws for now main one being the monstrous MV issues...

I bought a MV game on DLSite the other day, The one whit the elf milf having sex all around the town and that thing uses all my freaking RAM and slows down to like 10 FPS in just 3 minutes...

Now if this is made in any other engine like Ace or Wolf then I guess the high resource usage is a concern worth looking into...

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's made in rpg maker MV it's a 100% no go for me, MV has a lot of flaws for now main one being the monstrous MV issues...

I bought a MV game on DLSite the other day, The one whit the elf milf having sex all around the town and that thing uses all my freaking RAM and slows down to like 10 FPS in just 3 minutes...

Now if this is made in any other engine like Ace or Wolf then I guess the high resource usage is a concern worth looking into...
This is in RPG Maker MV.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I WILL BUY IT.

However, i won't share it until the translation is completed, and as said before it will be a full translation and maybe a uncensoring if it's not that hard to do. Since it uses pixels and im quite good at pixel art.
Speaking of which, how are translations for RPG Maker MV games applied?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of which, how are translations for RPG Maker MV games applied?
Pretty much the same as XP , VX and Ace games, but you need a different decrypter for it.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much the same as XP , VX and Ace games, but you need a different decrypter for it.
Is that linked anywhere? I need it.

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then yeah, No reason the get scared guys, MV has FPS issues since release that have yet to be addressed by development team.

As far as I have heard they will be fixed when version 1.3.0 of MV is released because of a change in PIXI engine, I think MV currently uses PIXI 2 and by version 1.3.0 they will bump it to PIXI 4 which solves the sound and FPS issues... (Hopefully).

Plus just like minecraft... Thing MV engine runs things on JAVA to allow it to port game to mobile platforms like Android and iOS.

There are lot's of people reporting that their phones heat up like crazy running a simple MV game whit no plugins and I have also tested that myself.

Anyone who doesn't have a good enough PC whit at least 8 GB ram and a decent video card should stay away... VERY FAR AWAY from MV games... While they may not melt or damage your PC I don't like straining my pc that much...

No RPG Maker game should be that much of a resource hog...

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Then yeah, No reason the get scared guys, MV has FPS issues since release that have yet to be addressed by development team.

As far as I have heard they will be fixed when version 1.3.0 of MV is released because of a change in PIXI engine, I think MV currently uses PIXI 2 and by version 1.3.0 they will bump it to PIXI 4 which solves the sound and FPS issues... (Hopefully).

Plus just like minecraft... Thing MV engine runs things on JAVA to allow it to port game to mobile platforms like Android and iOS.

There are lot's of people reporting that their phones heat up like crazy running a simple MV game whit no plugins and I have also tested that myself.

Anyone who doesn't have a good enough PC whit at least 8 GB ram and a decent video card should stay away... VERY FAR AWAY from MV games... While they may not melt or damage your PC I don't like straining my pc that much...

No RPG Maker game should be that much of a resource hog...
Well it's not nearly as much of a resource hog as some people have been reporting. For whatever reason it works perfectly fine on my system and I did post a screenshot of the RAM usage, and it was around 200 megabytes. Seems reasonable to me.

Some peoples' systems are experiencing memory leaks with this game. It's not actually how much memory it's supposed to use. Hopefully the RPG maker MV update fixes it.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it worked fine for me when i ran it.
Anyway, as i said i will buy the game and translate it. I am not sure how much text is in the game nor how much i need to uncensor, but once it is done i will let you people know and of course i will share it, but i won't link it here on forums because of the rules. But, course there are other ways. ;)

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it worked fine for me when i ran it.
Anyway, as i said i will buy the game and translate it. I am not sure how much text is in the game nor how much i need to uncensor, but once it is done i will let you people know and of course i will share it, but i won't link it here on forums because of the rules. But, course there are other ways. ;)
More translations are always welcome! BTW do you have a decrypter for MV? I wanted to tranlsate the elf milf game but the whole game come just as an exe...

And I have no idea what to do... Plus I'm also trying to do a partial of a brain washing game currently in development at pixiv but while it's not in exe format I can't load it on MV either lol...

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, just got 5 PM's asking for link already.
I will say it again :

I WILL NOT SHARE IT UNTIL I AM DONE!

Also , have a look at the RPG Maker MV; How to translate/Decrypt?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27972

LEDAHGRIM

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What are the mechanics involved in translating an MV game? I mean is there a centralized set of files that contain all the text or is it more complicated than that?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just using the editor and translate as i go. It's not that different then previous rpg makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.