What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Black Train] Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel / ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- (RJ197645) (Localized by: HappyHand)

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm, that's weird, it worked for me. I'll investigate this right away.
[Edit]: Anyone else getting the same error salking is getting? Also could you tell me the following if you're getting the error:

1. What language is your PC system locale? Non-Japanese should work from what I tested, but maybe language X doesn't work.
2. Is your OS Windows, Linux or Mac?
3. Do other H-games work without any problems?

lets see.
1. I'm actually using Japanese for the non unicode (if that makes any sense, don't know if that's the pc locale)
2. Win 10
3. Afaik yes, at least I've never had a problem with rpgmaker/wolf games before.

Gonna try setting my locale to my default region and see what happens.

Edit:
nope same error, and unpatched version works fine still.

Last edited:
OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
I would understand if neither worked, but why on earth does the normal game work and the patch doesn't? I'll keep looking into this, but honestly I have no idea what's causing this, the patch only changes a few lines of text and it does work for me.
[Edit]: I might have figured it out, but I need to contact Nutaku to be certain. Let's hope they will reply soon.

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You'd think they'd get back to you before they streamed the game.

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Wish I could talk about this in more detail, but this is basically my fault, I'm sorry. Nutaku has an older version of the game and the only thing I can do is send an updated version of the game to Nutaku, but I have no idea when they will reply & update the game in Nutaku. Making a patch for the older version is an option, but I no longer have that version and I forgot what exact changes I made so there's a very high chance I'll mess it up.

The reason the patch doesn't work is most likely because the current Nutaku version has Japanese Kanji in the filenames while the patch uses/looks for English filenames. I changed the filenames because some PC system locales got errors from the Kanji, but English alphabets should work in any locale. I hope.

You're probably very dissatisfied and angry for having to wait so long, so I can send you a Steam or itch.io key so you can play the uncensored version right away. I'm very sorry about this, hopefully I can release future games in all stores at the same time so things like this can be avoided, but this was also because I didn't know about the Kanji issue and I forgot that Nutaku had the older build so I didn't email them until now.

Sorry again and let me know if you want that key.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
First off, I'm the kinda guy that mostly goes with the flow.
So you won't get any anger from me at least. provided the update works as promised.
And even if it doesn't I'd rather try to help you fix it if I can.

Plus the test run I did without the patch was good so far, very nice translation.
And if I find any bugs, typos or untranslated lines. I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for your work, even if you messed up a little with nutakus version.

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
The Nutaku version was updated! The patch should work now, but let me know if there are any issues and I'll look into them right away.

Thank you for the kind words and I'm very sorry about the long wait, I'll be more careful in the future.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I noticed on DLsite that the game had an update this month but all it says is "additional content". Does anyone know what that is exactly?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I noticed on DLsite that the game had an update this month but all it says is "additional content". Does anyone know what that is exactly?
Just says English version added.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally got the game. Translation's good, the farm scene actually works, all around good. Minor thing was that I accidentally ran it on locale emulator the first time and the text reverted to a bad font that goes past the textbox. Otherwise it's all perfect on English locale (which is to be expected)

Unfortunately I got too engrossed and forgot to save, and the game crashed (memory leak? idk), losing like 20 days worth of progress. Welp.

Random tip, if a player wants to have an easy time, just grab dual blades. The attack debuff skill is busted, probably due to how damage is calculated (simple subtraction maybe)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello,

Can someone explain if the story is an actual sequel of the first cheaper game? Like, the ending of the first game leads to the second.
Or is it an alternative version?

Sarav

Reputation score
Hello,

Can someone explain if the story is an actual sequel of the first cheaper game? Like, the ending of the first game leads to the second.
Or is it an alternative version?
The other game is a 'What if' scenario.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The Steam store page for this is advertising new (as of the 1st of March 2020) DLC content for the localised version of this:

Anyone know what's in the update?

Bryanis

Reputation score
The Steam store page for this is advertising new (as of the 1st of March 2020) DLC content for the localised version of this:

Anyone know what's in the update?
Answer on their discord.
It's the stand alone mini game where she's working as a slave in a brothel.