What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Black Train] Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel / ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- (RJ197645) (Localized by: HappyHand)

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
01.jpg
Release Date: 04.12.2018
Price: 19.99$ / 17.50€
Launch Discount: First week is 30% off.
[22.1.2019 Edit]: Stores that launch the game after this date won't have launch discounts.
This is due to the game being already out in several stores for weeks, so it would feel odd to have more launch discounts and it might annoy customers who bought the game at store X at full price. I will make sure that future games I publish will be released at the same time in all stores to avoid issues like this, I'm very sorry about all this.

Fakku:
Release Date: 10.12.2018
Other Notes: Uncensored, no patch needed.
Launch Discount: 10.12 - 17.12.

itch.io:
Release Date: 04.12.2018
Other Notes: Uncensored, no patch needed. Supports Steam Keys. You will get a key which you can use to activate the game in Steam. The keys will be available after the game launches in Steam.
Launch Discount: 4.12 - 11.12

MangaGamer:
Release Date: 18.12.2018
Other Notes: Uncensored, no patch needed.
Launch Discount: 18.12 - 25.12.

Nutaku:
Release Date: 22.1.2019
Other Notes: Bestiality content has been removed! You can download the uncensoring patch from or
Launch Discount: n/a.

Steam:
Release Date: 7.1.2019.
Other Notes: Base game has no adult content, free DLC will restore all missing content into the game.
Launch Discount: 7.1 - 14.1.

Publisher Homepage:

Other Notes:
There's no animations/images of Azel being fucked behind the bush while battle fucks happen so the bush wasn't removed, since it doesn't censor anything.

2. However, the animated cross-section of Azel being fucked during battles is censored. This is intended and the developer doesn't plan on changing it. Everything else is uncensored and I apologize for the false advertising by saying it's "fully" uncensored.

Story:
Searching for the demon beast that branded her,
the hunter girl, Azel, reaches that place.
The frontline of the battle between humans and monsters.
The remote land which some call the harbor of disasters,
Niplheim...

Beautiful illustrations and pixel art.
Hilarious dialog between characters.
Custom-made side view battle system.
Symbol encounters, no random encounters.
Material gathering and crafting.
Text skip and event skip functions.
Two endings.

Equipment Crafting & Dress Up Outfit System:
You can create armors and improve weapons
by collecting materials from demon beasts.
All of the armors have illustrations,
movement & battle pixel art,
and there's more than 10 armors you can get.

You can also equip armors in a Costume slot,
so you can wear and see your favorite armor
while having another armor equipped.

Lust Brand & EP System:
Azel can utilize the magic of the Lust Brand
on her abdomen and use special skills.
Using skills raises your EP and when it hits 100,
the Lust Brand goes wild and Azel goes in heat.
Monsters affected by the Lust Brand will
fuck Azel in a variety of scenes.

EP resets after in-battle scenes and you can
also reset it by doing events during the night.

H-Stats:
Lust Brand counts and records Azel's orgasms,
sensitivities and the amount of semen she has milked
and if you meet the requirements,
you can learn helpful passive skills.

You can also view these stats in a H-Stats menu.

Variety of H-Scenes:
In addition to the intense ADV style scenes,
there are also battle fuck scenes and you can enjoy
watching the heroine get fucked endlessly with a
hands-free system (the sex ends when you press a button).

All scenes are voiced and you can turn them on/off as you please.

The game contains fetishes and sexual acts like:

ahegao, anal sex, bondage, creampies, deepthroating & fellatio, gangbangs, huge tits, huge cocks, humiliation, masturbation, multiple/endless orgasms, nipple teasing, non-consensual sex (male on female and female on male), prostitution, sex toys, sex while drugged (male only drugged and and both male & female drugged), sex with monsters, sexual massages, sexual milking/lactation, sexy outfits & dress up, spanking, tentacle sex, titjobs and voyeurism (female peeping at male & female having sex).

All sexual acts happen to females unless otherwise stated.

Other Stats:
Base CGs: 34 (~600 images in total)
H-Scenes: +30
Battle Fucks: 15 (H-Scenes are counted separately, so +45 scenes in total)

The game can only be played with a keyboard or a controller.
Mouse is not supported.
Basic Controls:
[Z] = Accept, Hold for Fast Battles
[X] = Cancel, Menu
[Ctrl] = Skip Text
[Shift] = Auto Text Mode, [X] to stop
[Q] = Hide Dialog
[W] = Text Log

Q. Who's HappyHand?
A.
HappyHand is a publishing company that focuses on translating Japanese adult games into English from gameplay-focused genres like RPG, action, simulation, etc.
The company does not translate visual novels or ADV games since they usually do not have much gameplay.

I hope you have fun playing the games I publish!

Q. Is any content removed/changed/censored?
A.
Nothing has been changed from the original Japanese version except all scenes are now uncensored. I do not censor any games I publish unless a store demands it. If a store needs to censor content, I'll put a disclaimer on my website that explains what content has been censored and I'll put the same disclaimer into the store page, if the store allows such disclaimers. I'll also put a uncensoring patch in my website for the stores that have censored content, if the store allows it.

Q. Will Store X sell the game?
A.
Currently I'm aiming for: Fakku, itch.io, JASTUSA, MangaGamer, Nutaku and Steam, but so far only Steam and itch.io are confirmed. I'll add links to the store pages after I get confirmation from the stores.

24.1.2019 - Added Nutaku patch.

22.1.2019 - Added Nutaku release date and info about future launch discounts for the game.

4.1.2019 - Added Steam release date!

18.12.2018 - Added links to Fakku and MangaGamer.

4.12.2018 - I received anonymous advice that I could get in trouble law-wise so I decided to take all extra/unnecessary information out and not post anything that might get me in trouble.

4.12.2018 - Added release date, price and launch discount to the top of the page.

01.12.2018 - Added a notice about a possible release date delay and a notice about how much each store's cut of the profits is and an explanation in the FAQ. Also added a "Other Notes" part about the bush censoring and the cross section animation censoring while fighting.

The game was created by Black Train in collaboration with Sugar Star.
The game is made in Wolf RPG Editor.
Translated and published by HappyHand.

You can support the developer and English localizations by buying the game on any of the stores and/or telling everyone about the game!

I hope you enjoy playing Niplheim's Hunter!

Last edited:
OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
I knew that there was a thread already, so I PM'ed a moderator and asked what should be done. He said it's fine to make another thread since this is an official localization. I can also update the OP with any new info & answers for you guys now.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This is correct. If you haven't noticed, Chiaki's threads are also games that have their own threads on the forum. The main thing is that if the game the thread is talking about has a large enough modification done to it, or if it is an official localization, then we're fine with a new thread. As for where one should discuss the actual game, that is entirely up to the community; you can use the original thread, or start using this one.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, thanks for your work and good luck with your projects. The unofficial patch seemed to be a tad wonky for me in terms of translation and also scene collection. I'll keep this work in mind if I ever want to revisit it proper.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the Steam version + free DLC have everything that the itch.io version has as far as H content (it looks like it does based on your responses in the other thread)?

Which version supports the translator's/dev's better?

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, the Steam version + free DLC is the same as the itch.io version.

Steam's cut of the profits is 30% so me and developer will split the remaining 70%.
itch.io's cut of the profits is 10% so me and developer will split the remaining 90%.

I'm not sure if I can talk about how much the other stores take, but If you want to support the developer and me as much as you can, then I recommend buying the game in itch.io since it has the lowest cut between all of the stores. You will also get a Steam key which you can use to activate the game in Steam when you buy it from itch.io, but the keys will be available/claimable only after the game launches in Steam too.

Also it's likely that the Steam release will be delayed a few days due to extended reviewing of the main game (demo and DLC went through the review just fine) and other stores, except itch.io, might not make it in time either due to other delays (not sure if it's ok to talk about them either). I'll consult with the developer and see if we'll just release the game in itch.io first or wait for the other sites a few days. I'm very sorry about the delay and I'll update the OP with more details when I know for sure how long the delay is and how we'll handle the release.

Last edited:
OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Added release date(s), price and launch discount to the top of the page.

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is released in itch.io:

I hope you have fun playing it!

Reputation score
Dammit I won't get paid for another 2 weeks. Guess I'll be missing on that sale then.

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Each store will have their own sale for a week so if one of the stores is slow in publishing the game (very likely currently) you won't be missing out.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score
I've a question
Can I activate the game via Steam if I buy from itch.io?

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes you can, you'll get a Steam key in itch.io after the game launches in Steam. I thought I added that part, but maybe I deleted it accidentally. Or I just forgot to add it. Sorry about that, I'll add it into the OP.

Reactions: SiG
OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
The Steam release has been delayed until further notice, you can read the whole story

I am extremely sorry about the delay, I will inform you on a new release date and reason for the delay as soon as Steam contacts me. I'm so sorry.

Lynte

Reputation score
Sounds interesting.
I wish you success and more localizations in the future.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Surprised it's not on DLsite, to be honest.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 2nd "Happy Anniversary" Event with Sary [on Night 15] has a typo.

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
I assume you're playing the itch.io version since it's the only store that has it currently and the typo was fixed last Saturday along with other typos, I'll make an announcement about the typos being fixed in itch.io, I'm sorry I didn't do that in the first place. But thank you for reporting it! If you see any other typos even after updating the game, let me know and I'll fix them.
*Edit: Nevermind, the typo was still there, guess I forgot to fix it. I went through the typos I fixed and all typos I'm aware of should be fixed now. Thank you very much for reporting this, I thought I had fixed it so I wouldn't have noticed with you, thank you!

Last edited:

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Glad this game got an official localization, I played the fan TL from solidx and loved it. Black Train's art is so amazingly erotic, I really appreciate being able to play it uncensored.

Are there any plans to localize the spinoff/prequel game?